Xbox one headset adapter with X31?

Discus and support Xbox one headset adapter with X31? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, I finally found a Xbox One headset adapter and brought it home. I plugged it up to my controller and did the controller update. The problem is... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by voldak, Mar 18, 2014.

1. voldak
    voldak Guest

Hi,

I finally found a Xbox One headset adapter and brought it home. I plugged it up to my controller and did the controller update. The problem is that i still can't get my mic to work. I can hear it echoing back into the headset itself, but it doesn't
    go through the Xbox one.

I saw somewhere that there is an update in the works due to issues, but i'm not sure if this is the kind of issue that is happening currently.

Any ideas?

:)

voldak, Mar 18, 2014
  2. Xbox one App

•Some third-party products come with a stereo headset adapter that may look different from the Xbox One Stereo Headset Adapter made by Microsoft, but they all function the same way.

•You can only connect an Xbox 360 Chat Headset using the stereo headset adapter with a 2.5-mm to 3.5-mm converter, which comes with the Xbox One Stereo Headset Adapter. The Xbox One Stereo Headset does not include this adapter cable.

support.xbox.com/.../connect-compatible-headset

cookieater821, Mar 18, 2014
  3. The SMF
    The SMF Guest
    The SMF, Mar 18, 2014
  4. DangerousBard Win User

Turtle Beaches X22

5. cookieater821 Win User

Xbox one App

•Some third-party products come with a stereo headset adapter that may look different from the Xbox One Stereo Headset Adapter made by Microsoft, but they all function the same way.

•You can only connect an Xbox 360 Chat Headset using the stereo headset adapter with a 2.5-mm to 3.5-mm converter, which comes with the Xbox One Stereo Headset Adapter. The Xbox One Stereo Headset does not include this adapter cable.

support.xbox.com/.../connect-compatible-headset
  6. qudeenz360 Win User

Using Headphones and USB Microphones.

7. Jason Griffith Win User

Tritton Warheads

8. StuartATrueRed Win User

my control's headphones input is failing

The Xbox One does not support USB headset, the console only supports wired connection to the controller via the 3.5 mm jack or with the Xbox One headset adapter. which connects to the bottom of the controller, or you can use a wireless headset which connects
    straight to the Xbox One wireless connection. Your best bet would be to purchase the Xbox One headset adapter.

https://support.xbox.com/en-GB/xbox-one/accessories/stereo-headset-adapter
Thema:

1. Xbox one headset adapter with X31? - Similar Threads - headset adapter X31

2. Alpha Skip Ahead Ring (2004.200114-0000) Headset Adapters Not Working

in XboX Insiders
    Alpha Skip Ahead Ring (2004.200114-0000) Headset Adapters Not Working: I wanted to talk about a problem with the new update (January 15th, 2020). I use the Astros A40s with the MixAmp M80 adapter that connects like the Xbox Adapter. Before 6:52 P.M, when I received...
  3. Gaming headset - jack usb adapter

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gaming headset - jack usb adapter: Hi, This is a question related to this post (wich has been closed) : https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/corsair-gaming-headset/6306b78c-8fa6-4d9f-b0c4-d010a5d68edc Is it...
  4. Xbox One Stereo Headset Adapter Too Quiet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Stereo Headset Adapter Too Quiet: My friend complains that my mic is too quiet. I have to max out the mic volume on call of duty to make myself audible. I've already Googled this problem and there's no fix. I used earbuds with...
  5. Using Xbox stereo adapter with wireless headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Using Xbox stereo adapter with wireless headset: Hi, can anyone tell me if it's possible to buy the stereo headset adapter to plug into my controller and use the buttons to mute my wireless headset? I'd rather use buttons on the controller than...
  6. Xbox One switches off when an adapter is plugged into the controller with a headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One switches off when an adapter is plugged into the controller with a headset: So this doesnt always happen but whenever i have a adapter plugged into the controller along with a headset my Xbox One just switches itself off. No warning, no error, it just switches off, and...
  7. Opinion on the Xbox One stereo headset adapters? Any Advice?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Opinion on the Xbox One stereo headset adapters? Any Advice?: My design lab controller's headset jack is a lost cause and I never purchased a warranty or anything for it. A friend suggested that I get a xbox one stereo headset adapter. I have seen them at a...
  8. Xbox one Headset Adapter

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one Headset Adapter: Hallo, kann ich den Adapter auch einzeln kaufen? _______ [Translation - Hi, can I also buy the adapter individually?] bb45f371-fa84-486c-903d-e987027be443
  9. STEREO HEADSET ADAPTER DOESNT WORK ON MY CONTROLLER

in XBoX on Consoles
    STEREO HEADSET ADAPTER DOESNT WORK ON MY CONTROLLER: I bought this brand new Turtle beach earforce stereo adapter for xbox one (I have a day one controller) . When i plug it in all it does is give a continous ear piercing sound. When i press any...
  10. Headset adapter issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset adapter issue: I have 2 xbox one controllers and one headset adapter which i switch between the controllers according to which one is charged at any given time. Suddenly, it works fine with one controller but...