Xbox one Headset Adapter

Discus and support Xbox one Headset Adapter in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hallo, kann ich den Adapter auch einzeln kaufen? _______ [Translation - Hi, can I also buy the adapter individually?]... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Balintawak-Arnis, Oct 7, 2019.

1. Xbox one Headset Adapter

Hallo,

kann ich den Adapter auch einzeln kaufen?

_______

[Translation - Hi,

can I also buy the adapter individually?]

:)

Balintawak-Arnis, Oct 7, 2019
  2. DangerousBard Win User

Turtle Beaches X22

3. cookieater821 Win User

Xbox one App

•Some third-party products come with a stereo headset adapter that may look different from the Xbox One Stereo Headset Adapter made by Microsoft, but they all function the same way.

•You can only connect an Xbox 360 Chat Headset using the stereo headset adapter with a 2.5-mm to 3.5-mm converter, which comes with the Xbox One Stereo Headset Adapter. The Xbox One Stereo Headset does not include this adapter cable.

support.xbox.com/.../connect-compatible-headset
  4. qudeenz360 Win User

Using Headphones and USB Microphones.

5. Jason Griffith Win User

Tritton Warheads

6. StuartATrueRed Win User

my control's headphones input is failing

The Xbox One does not support USB headset, the console only supports wired connection to the controller via the 3.5 mm jack or with the Xbox One headset adapter. which connects to the bottom of the controller, or you can use a wireless headset which connects
    straight to the Xbox One wireless connection. Your best bet would be to purchase the Xbox One headset adapter.

https://support.xbox.com/en-GB/xbox-one/accessories/stereo-headset-adapter
Thema:

Xbox one Headset Adapter

1. Xbox one Headset Adapter - Similar Threads - Headset Adapter

2. XBox One Stereo Headset Adapter stuck on mute

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox One Stereo Headset Adapter stuck on mute: Really fed up of this - i know a few people have similar issues. I have the official XBox One Stereo Headset Adapter and official headphones. Worked fine for about a year. Then suddenly i turn...
  3. XBOX Headset with Adapter, MIC not working

in XBoX Accessibility
    XBOX Headset with Adapter, MIC not working: Hello Gamers and Awesome People at XBOX, I have recently bought XBOX Headset with ADAPTER, I updated the firmware and everything was working till last night, all of sudden MIC has stopped working...
  4. Xbox headset adapter

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox headset adapter: So 2-3 days ago my adapter for my Xbox controller started acting weird the LED would come on but the little beep noises it when you then volume up/down etc weren't making those audio sounds. I...
  5. Xbox Headset adapter stuck on mute

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Headset adapter stuck on mute: My xbox headset adapter immediately goes to mute as soon as I plug it into my controller. I tried updating the controller while plugged in but the mute button just blinks and still does not...
  6. Xbox Headset adapter stuck on mute. Tried updating

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Headset adapter stuck on mute. Tried updating: My xbox headset adapter immediately goes to mute as soon as I plug it into my controller. I tried updating the controller while plugged in but the mute button just blinks and still does not...
  7. Logitech g933 spectrum headset is not active or compatible using wireless adapter on Xbox X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Logitech g933 spectrum headset is not active or compatible using wireless adapter on Xbox X: Hi, This is such a disappointing issue, I purchased this headset without paying attention that in the near future I would purchase an Xbox which is not compatible, then throw the feature of a...
  8. Xbox One S - 1st gen controller - Headset/adapter not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S - 1st gen controller - Headset/adapter not working: Hello, I recently received a second hand adaptor so that I can plug in my headphones/headset into my controller and listen to audio/communicate this way. However, when I try to use it the xbox...
  9. Xbox headset adapter- Mic not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox headset adapter- Mic not working: Got a headset adapter, sound works but my mic doesnt work through headphones, but when i press the volume buttons on headphones it seems to pick up the clicking sound. Controller is up to date...
  10. Xbox One Headset Adapter Causing Reversed Sounds

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Headset Adapter Causing Reversed Sounds: I’m using the HyperX headset and the sounds are flipped. I reset the xbox with no change. I have tried multiple controllers with no luck, but because I have the elite controller I can plug in...