Xbox one Headset Adapter

Discus and support Xbox one Headset Adapter in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hallo, kann ich den Adapter auch einzeln kaufen? _______ [Translation - Hi, can I also buy the adapter individually?]... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Balintawak-Arnis, Oct 7, 2019.

1. Xbox one Headset Adapter

Hallo,

kann ich den Adapter auch einzeln kaufen?

_______

[Translation - Hi,

can I also buy the adapter individually?]

:)

Balintawak-Arnis, Oct 7, 2019
  2. DangerousBard Win User

Turtle Beaches X22

3. cookieater821 Win User

Xbox one App

•Some third-party products come with a stereo headset adapter that may look different from the Xbox One Stereo Headset Adapter made by Microsoft, but they all function the same way.

•You can only connect an Xbox 360 Chat Headset using the stereo headset adapter with a 2.5-mm to 3.5-mm converter, which comes with the Xbox One Stereo Headset Adapter. The Xbox One Stereo Headset does not include this adapter cable.

support.xbox.com/.../connect-compatible-headset
  4. qudeenz360 Win User

Using Headphones and USB Microphones.

5. Jason Griffith Win User

Tritton Warheads

6. Shadowramx Win User

Ear buds on the xbone

Thema:

Xbox one Headset Adapter

1. Xbox one Headset Adapter - Similar Threads - Headset Adapter

2. STEREO HEADSET ADAPTER DOESNT WORK ON MY CONTROLLER

in XBoX on Consoles
    STEREO HEADSET ADAPTER DOESNT WORK ON MY CONTROLLER: I bought this brand new Turtle beach earforce stereo adapter for xbox one (I have a day one controller) . When i plug it in all it does is give a continous ear piercing sound. When i press any...
  3. Headset adapter issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset adapter issue: I have 2 xbox one controllers and one headset adapter which i switch between the controllers according to which one is charged at any given time. Suddenly, it works fine with one controller but...
  4. headset adapter for xbox one S controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    headset adapter for xbox one S controller: I have a Tritton Kama Plus gaming headset, says I need an adapter for my xbox controller. Can't find one in my house, anyone know where to buy one? Do I need it? I have used it and my friends say...
  5. XBox Stero Headset Adapter issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox Stero Headset Adapter issues: Having continuous issues with adapters for headsets. Have purchased both the MSFT Stereo headset and a Turtle Beach headset now and both have issues with the adapters. They work for a period...
  6. Adaptateur pour le casque xbox sur manette[Adapter for the xbox headset on the controller]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Adaptateur pour le casque xbox sur manette[Adapter for the xbox headset on the controller]: J'ai acheté récemment un adaptateur brancher sur la manette pour le casque pour simplifier pour changer le son et il se trouve que depuis hier soir le. Bouton muet reste allumé tout le temps même...
  7. Can an adapter and headset make a usb mic work?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can an adapter and headset make a usb mic work?: If i have a usb mic and i attach a 3.5mm adapter then plug it in to my headset (of which has a 3.5mm jack where you put the normal mic) will the usb mic then work?...
  8. Can't find a headset adapter?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't find a headset adapter?: I'm planning on buying an Xbox one again after moving to PC to play specific games, and I don't want to spend a lot of money on other things so I'm using my old headset again. The problem is, it...
  9. Xbox One Controller With Headset Adapter Produces Glitchy Audio

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Controller With Headset Adapter Produces Glitchy Audio: A while ago I purchased the Xbox One Stereo Headset Adapter. It worked great for a long some. Slowly over time, I started to notice that the audio was sounding a bit "corrupt". Now it is to the...
  10. XBOX HEADSET STEREO ADAPTER

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    XBOX HEADSET STEREO ADAPTER: I am, furious with Microsoft. I went through 5 chat support sessions just trying to buy 1 Xbox one headset adapter, because they’re out of stock. And what do their support team tell me to do. Buy...