Xbox One Headset adaptor causing echo to those in the chat

Discus and support Xbox One Headset adaptor causing echo to those in the chat in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Before I had this problem I was using the Xbox One controller on my new laptop connected using a micro usb cable supplied by Microsoft in the headset... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by answersRG, Jun 21, 2014.

1. answersRG
    answersRG Guest

Before I had this problem I was using the Xbox One controller on my new laptop connected using a micro usb cable supplied by Microsoft in the headset adaptor box, I had my headset adaptor left plugged into the controller while I was playing, the correct
    x64 drivers were installed before plugging in the controller.

Now when I used my controller back on the Xbox One to sync it I plugged in the charge cable to the console and controller. I then unplugged this as the controller was already fully charged, now when I join a party my friends dont hear me but instead they
    hear them selves echo.

But this is where it gets odd, with the controller plugged in they can all hear me and the echo no longer occurs, but as soon as its no longer wired to the console it will begin to echo again.

I had never had this problem before, and I have also tried updating the controller again to see if this would no longer happen but since the update has already been applied to the controller it wont update again.

I am signed upto the preview program, but I have not had the July update yet so this is why I am asking in the general section as I'm still in the June public update.

:)

answersRG, Jun 21, 2014
  2. Xbox One audio adaptor - problems echoes

using the new audio adaptor with my turtle beach headset keep getting echo on chat and game audio - anyone else having problems?

K1lleR TrIcKZz, Jun 21, 2014
  3. gvamp
    gvamp Guest
    Xbox One Stereo Headset Adaptor Echo issues

Every time I use my the Stereo Adaptor I get echo for everything I say unless it's one word then it doesn't echo for some reason. Any solutions to this I've updated the headset adaptor as well as the controller.

gvamp, Jun 21, 2014
  4. RippenHarra Win User

" Gamers in Mind "

The 2.5mm chat pin is terribile for chat. After a while it wears at the controller connection and causes echos and feed back. Im glad they have changed the chat port and the adaptor will keep those happy,like myself,who have TBx31's that still work.
  5. PCunrecognized Win User

Audio Question for TB users ??

why is it every time I am playing with some one who's got those Turtle Beach headsets, they are the players that have a Echo and causeing Echos, to me it's over priced bad design.
  6. JOK3R J 88 Win User

x32 Turtle Beach headset working on xbox one?

Go buy the headset adaptor for the xbox one that lets u connect the turtle beach headset to the controller for chat
  7. mocoworm Win User

application xbox

I had this issue when either mine, or my friends headsets were not plugged in properly. I was causing loads of echo on the chat and it turned out that the lead which is connected to my headset was not fully in the socket. Weird, I know, but as soon as
    I pushed it all the way in the echo went away.

Check all your connections, and remember it may not be you that is causing the issue. It could be someone else on the chat.
  8. whiteandshiny Win User

Headset

There looks like are 2 versions of this headset one for xbox and the other for ps4, if you haven't got the right one your need the xbox one chat headset adaptor.
Thema:

1. Xbox One Headset adaptor causing echo to those in the chat - Similar Threads - Headset adaptor causing

2. Stereo headset adaptor doesn´t work after one use

in XBoX on Consoles
    Stereo headset adaptor doesn´t work after one use: Hi, I have the stereo headset from Microsoft, and it comes with an adapter so I can hear both audio game and chat, I used it the day before yesterday and it worked fine, but yesterday I had no...
  3. Xbox one x stereo headset adaptor

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one x stereo headset adaptor: Xbox one x controller with headset adaptor the adaptor is on mute all the time i have tryed to update controller but says controller is up to date aba6e50d-ad47-4949-bab8-91dc9241d678
  4. My Xbox One Stereo Headset ADAPTOR is always muted

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox One Stereo Headset ADAPTOR is always muted: in march i had a blast playing halo n gears n tom clancys wild lands,,i would party up with friends n strangers alike no problem,,now i am part of the early update program,,so ever since the...
  5. Headset adaptor stuck on mute

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset adaptor stuck on mute: I've googled this and the common response is to update the controller. I've done this and it hasn't worked. I know it's the adaptor that is at fault because I have 2 of these and the other one...
  6. Xbox One controller freezing and disconnectign when headset adaptor plugged in

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One controller freezing and disconnectign when headset adaptor plugged in: Every time I plug in my xbox one headset adaptor I am able to play and then at some point it will disconnect and freeze. Once I restart the remote it works but now the headset isn't working. I...
  7. Xbox One Stero Headset Adaptor Can Brick Your Accessories

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Stero Headset Adaptor Can Brick Your Accessories: Alright, so about 7 years ago, I decided to get a pair of Turtle Beach DX12's. I absolutely loved them. I played with them on 360 and when I got my Xbox One, I instantly got the adaptor. That same...
  8. Wired Headset / adaptors for XBox360E

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wired Headset / adaptors for XBox360E: HELP! I have an xbox360E model but cannot find surround sound(5.1) headsets which are compatible (Must be wired).I thought the Turtle Beach HDMI audio adaptor cable would sort the problem, but...
  9. Controller Headset Adaptors not working.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller Headset Adaptors not working.: I have two Xbox Ones, three controllers, three headset adaptors, and 1 keypad/headset adaptor. I had a friend come over and we could not get any of the three headset adaptors working. I have...
  10. Xbox One Controller Headset Adaptor Update on PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Controller Headset Adaptor Update on PC: Hello I just bought the Headset Adaptor to use on my Xbox One controller with the PC. However I read that I need to update it, but when I follow the instructions, nothing happen. The message...