Xbox one Headset adpater wire broken??

Discus and support Xbox one Headset adpater wire broken?? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My Xbox headset adapter wire is broken. ( the shorter of the two ). I there anyway of buying just the one wire somehow? I got the adapter from Amazon.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by xXM3talMonk3yXx, Aug 29, 2014.

1. Xbox one Headset adpater wire broken??

My Xbox headset adapter wire is broken. ( the shorter of the two ). I there anyway of buying just the one wire somehow?

I got the adapter from Amazon. I threw away the recient ticket like an idiot...

:)

xXM3talMonk3yXx, Aug 29, 2014
  2. Xbox one Headset Adpater

im also having this problem. HELP!

RaptorRitter13, Aug 29, 2014
  3. Mr Fatalism
    Mr Fatalism Guest
    Xbox one Headset Adpater

My adapter won't pick up my mic. It did yesterday But now it won't. any suggestions on what to do?

Mr Fatalism, Aug 29, 2014
  4. ITILIANM0NST0R Win User

Xbox one s 1TB Always muted cant use headphones

Have you tried using a headset adpator? Depending on the model of the controller you still would need one and that might be the issue. Also plug in your controller to the xbox with the headset plugged in and make sure it is updated
  5. RaptorRitter13 Win User

Xbox one Headset Adpater

im also having this problem. HELP!
  6. EggsBoxJuan Win User

HDMI port trouble

Is there a headphone socket on the TV? you may need to use that to get the audio to the headset. What's this adpater that you're using at the moment like.
  7. ShadowChaser36 Win User

Any news on headphones ?

@Listed. Even the XO4 and XO7 have to use the adpater that MS is working on. It's the reason they aren't being released until first quarter of next year along with all the other headsets that are made for the X1 like the Polks. My guess is the difference
    in the headsets that are out now for the 360 and the headsets being released as made for the X1 is the ones made for the X1 take advantage of the new sound processing of the X1 compared to that of the current gen headsets. Just my thought.
  8. MessiahBrowny Win User

Controller, Headset, or Faulty Box?

Thema:

Xbox one Headset adpater wire broken??

1. Xbox one Headset adpater wire broken?? - Similar Threads - Headset adpater wire

2. Why does xbox only support some usb headsets?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does xbox only support some usb headsets?: I am devastated. I bought a razer kraken rgb kitty edition usb headset thinking it would work on the xbox since it has usb ports and I've had a usb headset before and it worked just fine. Now I...
  3. Can't Play With Headset 7.1 Logitech G430 With Windows Sonic Surround Sound At My Xbox One X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't Play With Headset 7.1 Logitech G430 With Windows Sonic Surround Sound At My Xbox One X: Hello there, could anyone help me? I brought an Xbox One X yesterday and when I try to use my Headset Logitech G430 trought Xbox USB, turning on Windows Sonic Surround Sound, it doesn't work....
  4. Why is black ops 4 showing mic headset indicator on in (lobby and ingame) when I don't have...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is black ops 4 showing mic headset indicator on in (lobby and ingame) when I don't have...: I have ocd and it just bothers me when I'm in a game, do I need to re install black ops 4? I'm using a turtle beach on xbox. c7f8761a-8c3d-4f44-b81a-31af255a4978
  5. how can i get a G935 WIRELESS 7.1 SURROUND LIGHTSYNC GAMING HEADSET to work on a x box one s

in XBoX on Consoles
    how can i get a G935 WIRELESS 7.1 SURROUND LIGHTSYNC GAMING HEADSET to work on a x box one s: i had follow logitech instruction and it still not giving me any audio e0f50733-11fa-4e35-8b46-cd32b4a3888b
  6. Headset cuts out while in party chat

in XboX Insiders
    Headset cuts out while in party chat: Has anyone's headset cut out when you play a different game while in party chat? I use a wireless Rig 800LX and while I'm in party chat and decide to play a new game, the audio in my headset cuts...
  7. Request: please allow headset functionality through the Xbox One controller audio port when...

in XboX Insiders
    Request: please allow headset functionality through the Xbox One controller audio port when...: I don't know if this is possible just by updating bluetooth drivers or if it simply can't work because of the nature of android and how it handles devices. But if we can, it would be a welcome...
  8. X Box One Headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    X Box One Headset: Hi, my son's headset was working fine on xbox live. It has recently stopped working. We have tried the headset in other output hardware and it works fine. The controllers work with the console but...
  9. Stereo Headset Adpater permanently mute and no sound

in XBoX on Consoles
    Stereo Headset Adpater permanently mute and no sound: Hi Support, I use the Stereo Headset Adapter in combination with the Xbox One Stereo Headset. Since a few days the adapter is always mute and has no sound. I checked if there is an update for the...
  10. Xbox one Headset Adpater

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one Headset Adpater: My adapter won't pick up my mic. It did yesterday But now it won't. any suggestions on what to do? 14975112-5499-416f-91a3-cd47e6982393