Xbox one Headset Adpater

Discus and support Xbox one Headset Adpater in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My adapter won't pick up my mic. It did yesterday But now it won't. any suggestions on what to do? 14975112-5499-416f-91a3-cd47e6982393 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Mr Fatalism, Mar 13, 2014.

1. Mr Fatalism
    Mr Fatalism Guest

Xbox one Headset Adpater

My adapter won't pick up my mic. It did yesterday But now it won't. any suggestions on what to do?

:)

Mr Fatalism, Mar 13, 2014
  2. MaikChaos76
    MaikChaos76 Guest
    X-Box one Elite / Wireless Adapter issues with PC

Hello,

today i get my Xbox-one elite controller it works fine with cable connected to my PC (Windows 7)

I also connected the wireless adpater and driver automatically succesfully installed.

But i cant build up a connection between the controller and the wireless adpater.

MaikChaos76, Mar 13, 2014
  3. Xbox one Headset adpater wire broken??

My Xbox headset adapter wire is broken. ( the shorter of the two ). I there anyway of buying just the one wire somehow?

I got the adapter from Amazon. I threw away the recient ticket like an idiot...

xXM3talMonk3yXx, Mar 13, 2014
  4. Xbox one Headset Adpater

im also having this problem. HELP!

RaptorRitter13, Mar 13, 2014
  5. ITILIANM0NST0R Win User

Xbox one s 1TB Always muted cant use headphones

Have you tried using a headset adpator? Depending on the model of the controller you still would need one and that might be the issue. Also plug in your controller to the xbox with the headset plugged in and make sure it is updated
  6. RaptorRitter13 Win User

Xbox one Headset Adpater

im also having this problem. HELP!
  7. EggsBoxJuan Win User

HDMI port trouble

Is there a headphone socket on the TV? you may need to use that to get the audio to the headset. What's this adpater that you're using at the moment like.
  8. ShadowChaser36 Win User

Any news on headphones ?

@Listed. Even the XO4 and XO7 have to use the adpater that MS is working on. It's the reason they aren't being released until first quarter of next year along with all the other headsets that are made for the X1 like the Polks. My guess is the difference
    in the headsets that are out now for the 360 and the headsets being released as made for the X1 is the ones made for the X1 take advantage of the new sound processing of the X1 compared to that of the current gen headsets. Just my thought.
  9. Wikkid666 Win User

Disconnected from Xbox Live "sign-in status has changed"

While the Xbox is off... try plugging the Wireless Adpator into a different USB port. Then give that a shot.
Thema:

Xbox one Headset Adpater

1. Xbox one Headset Adpater - Similar Threads - Headset Adpater

2. Headset and Controller issues....HELP

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset and Controller issues....HELP: Hello, Out of 4 controllers, only 2 of them will allow a headset to work, they did work fine till recently. This has been tried with serval headsets and consoles making the problem the...
  3. Microsoft headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft headset: Hello, I have been hearing of headset issues, my son has 2 that do not work so I have bought ageniune Microsoft headset which I am just trying now as it is his birthday on Monday. On the quick...
  4. No sound from headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    No sound from headset: Hey, any help would be great but ever since the last xbox one update on the 15/8/2019 i have not been able to get my headset connected? Tried all the "fixes" like update controllers, update...
  5. Two Headset on xbox show up as only 1 person on screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Two Headset on xbox show up as only 1 person on screen: We recently fixed our xbox so that both my son’s have their own accounts (vs. using Guest for one of them). All seemed fine. Then, they noticed that when either of them talked into their headset...
  6. Headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset: HELP! Why won't my controller or console work? Its not being recognized. Thank you 8aae3b11-3610-4c35-be8f-dedc50f9a9bd
  7. Headset Buzzing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset Buzzing: Hello, I really need Help. I bought a wired Controller use it together with a turtle Beach Headset, wich is connected by a 3.5mm Jack ONLY. People in my party can hear a loud buzz, wich I can't...
  8. headset audio

in XBoX on Consoles
    headset audio: so i had a wireless headset that got replaced because it was broken. well the new one i got is kinda echoing and i can hear myself when i talk. so im wondering if there is a way to pull up a audio...
  9. Stereo Headset Adpater permanently mute and no sound

in XBoX on Consoles
    Stereo Headset Adpater permanently mute and no sound: Hi Support, I use the Stereo Headset Adapter in combination with the Xbox One Stereo Headset. Since a few days the adapter is always mute and has no sound. I checked if there is an update for the...
  10. Xbox one Headset adpater wire broken??

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one Headset adpater wire broken??: My Xbox headset adapter wire is broken. ( the shorter of the two ). I there anyway of buying just the one wire somehow? I got the adapter from Amazon. I threw away the recient ticket like an...