Xbox one Headset Adpater

Discus and support Xbox one Headset Adpater in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My adapter won't pick up my mic. It did yesterday But now it won't. any suggestions on what to do? 14975112-5499-416f-91a3-cd47e6982393 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Mr Fatalism, Mar 13, 2014.

1. Mr Fatalism
    Mr Fatalism Guest

Xbox one Headset Adpater

My adapter won't pick up my mic. It did yesterday But now it won't. any suggestions on what to do?

:)

Mr Fatalism, Mar 13, 2014
  2. MaikChaos76
    MaikChaos76 Guest
    X-Box one Elite / Wireless Adapter issues with PC

Hello,

today i get my Xbox-one elite controller it works fine with cable connected to my PC (Windows 7)

I also connected the wireless adpater and driver automatically succesfully installed.

But i cant build up a connection between the controller and the wireless adpater.

MaikChaos76, Mar 13, 2014
  3. Xbox one Headset adpater wire broken??

My Xbox headset adapter wire is broken. ( the shorter of the two ). I there anyway of buying just the one wire somehow?

I got the adapter from Amazon. I threw away the recient ticket like an idiot...

xXM3talMonk3yXx, Mar 13, 2014
  4. Xbox one Headset Adpater

im also having this problem. HELP!

RaptorRitter13, Mar 13, 2014
  5. ITILIANM0NST0R Win User

Xbox one s 1TB Always muted cant use headphones

Have you tried using a headset adpator? Depending on the model of the controller you still would need one and that might be the issue. Also plug in your controller to the xbox with the headset plugged in and make sure it is updated
  6. RaptorRitter13 Win User

Xbox one Headset Adpater

im also having this problem. HELP!
  7. EggsBoxJuan Win User

HDMI port trouble

Is there a headphone socket on the TV? you may need to use that to get the audio to the headset. What's this adpater that you're using at the moment like.
  8. ShadowChaser36 Win User

Any news on headphones ?

@Listed. Even the XO4 and XO7 have to use the adpater that MS is working on. It's the reason they aren't being released until first quarter of next year along with all the other headsets that are made for the X1 like the Polks. My guess is the difference
    in the headsets that are out now for the 360 and the headsets being released as made for the X1 is the ones made for the X1 take advantage of the new sound processing of the X1 compared to that of the current gen headsets. Just my thought.
  9. Wikkid666 Win User

Disconnected from Xbox Live "sign-in status has changed"

While the Xbox is off... try plugging the Wireless Adpator into a different USB port. Then give that a shot.
Thema:

Xbox one Headset Adpater

1. Xbox one Headset Adpater - Similar Threads - Headset Adpater

2. Headset Mic

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset Mic: Hi, Can anyone help with a headset mic that does not work? Just purchased the RECON Chat, have gone into settings and turned on the headset as well as setting the mic volume. I can hear everyone...
  3. my headset doesnt send any audio from my xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    my headset doesnt send any audio from my xbox: So, I had played games before I went to work and the headset was fine, after I came home, turned on the xbox and controller all I got was a loud screeching, so I updated the firmware on the...
  4. my headset audio isn't working correctly on my controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    my headset audio isn't working correctly on my controller: I have been having issues with my xbox one controller, the headset audio is compressed and i can barely hear the audio at all. I've updated the controller, tried to clean out the aux port to see...
  5. Alpha Skip Ahead Ring (2004.200114-0000) Headset Adapters Not Working

in XboX Insiders
    Alpha Skip Ahead Ring (2004.200114-0000) Headset Adapters Not Working: I wanted to talk about a problem with the new update (January 15th, 2020). I use the Astros A40s with the MixAmp M80 adapter that connects like the Xbox Adapter. Before 6:52 P.M, when I received...
  6. Wired headset stopped working

in XBoX Accessibility
    Wired headset stopped working: Hi everyone, I have a wired Turtle Beach headset that was bought for Xbox one. I have been using it for my Xbox, PlayStation, and laptop. I had it plugged into the laptop when I was also trying...
  7. Headset not working,mute icon has been on since Christmas

in XBoX Accessibility
    Headset not working,mute icon has been on since Christmas: My headset is new but wont work to chat or listen when playing on xbox only works on switch, mute icon has beenon for awhile. I tried various things but still nothing, any ideas to what is wrong?...
  8. headset won't talk to switch

in XBoX on Consoles
    headset won't talk to switch: we have an xbox and purchased turtle beach recon 200 headset to play Fortnite but it will not allow chat with other players on a switch or tablet. fd8ebd04-8fcc-46d9-aa06-d4986e864506
  9. Stereo Headset Adpater permanently mute and no sound

in XBoX on Consoles
    Stereo Headset Adpater permanently mute and no sound: Hi Support, I use the Stereo Headset Adapter in combination with the Xbox One Stereo Headset. Since a few days the adapter is always mute and has no sound. I checked if there is an update for the...
  10. Xbox one Headset adpater wire broken??

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one Headset adpater wire broken??: My Xbox headset adapter wire is broken. ( the shorter of the two ). I there anyway of buying just the one wire somehow? I got the adapter from Amazon. I threw away the recient ticket like an...