Xbox One Headset Driver Support for; Razer Kraken 7.1 v2 USB Please

Discus and support Xbox One Headset Driver Support for; Razer Kraken 7.1 v2 USB Please in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hi all, Kraken 7.1 v2 works well plug pc/ps4. Is it possible driver support for Xbox One also? Please :( submitted by /u/moirathia [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/moirathia, Feb 19, 2020.

1. /u/moirathia
    /u/moirathia Guest

Hi all,

Kraken 7.1 v2 works well plug pc/ps4. Is it possible driver support for Xbox One also? Please Xbox One Headset Driver Support for; Razer Kraken 7.1 v2 USB Please :(

submitted by /u/moirathia
    [link] [comments]

/u/moirathia, Feb 19, 2020
  2. WPAK Win User

Is USB Mic Compatible

3. Internet Expert Win User

USB HEADSET

4. xbox24ru Win User

can't connect razer kraken pro v2 headset to wireless controller

Hi there, have you tried razer support help articles for guidance for this headset? if you haven't i have attached a link for support for this headset hope that helps

https://support.razer.com/gaming-headsets-and-audio/razer-kraken-pro-v2/

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/accessories/connect-compatible-headset

Thanks

Alec
  5. SepiaMX Win User

How can I use USB Headsets on my Xbox One?

6. XBF Chris J Win User

Razer kraken 7.1 V2

Hello Dark zombie,

Thank you for posting here on the Xbox forums. The Xbox one doesn't support mics that do not connect via 3.5mm plugs. Did the headset come with any extra accessories or adapters? I was able to find a razer kraken headset online that comes with the adapter,
    but it may not be the exact same model you have.

For more information on setting up stereo headsets on Xbox one, check out this link :

Set up and troubleshoot your Xbox One Stereo Headset

This link goes over the steps for the Xbox one official headset. When it comes to third party headsets, you may have better luck going to the manufacturer for support.

Hope this helps!
Thema:

1. Xbox One Headset Driver Support for; Razer Kraken 7.1 v2 USB Please - Similar Threads - Headset Driver Support

2. No game sound on headset.

in XBoX on Consoles
    No game sound on headset.: I have a turtle beach 200 recon headset. My issue is when playing a game I don’t get any sound of the game in my headset. I can however chat online with no issues just no game audio on the...
  3. Headset not working properly

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Headset not working properly: Hi I'm having a issue with my headset. The headset won't pick up voices in part chat and also on YouTube I can hear game sound and music instrumental but doesn't pick up the voice of the person...
  4. Wireless Headset not registering

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wireless Headset not registering: Last night my wireless headset stopped working. It says it is connected in the earpiece when I turn it on, and the USB plugged into the box is purple saying it is connected. It is not connecting...
  5. Afterglow LVL 1 chat headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Afterglow LVL 1 chat headset: I recently purchased an Xbox One Afterglow LVL 1 Chat Headset. When I plug it into my laptop, the headset works fine. When plugged into the Xbox One wireless controller, it doesn't work. Other...
  6. Cant connect a headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant connect a headset: So I have a wireless Turtle Beach headset. I have used it on my PlayStation and all you have to do is plug in the wireless USB, and it connects. Whereas on my Xbox, I cannot find a way to connect...
  7. Game audio through headset on One S

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game audio through headset on One S: I recently got a monitor for my xbox one S instead of buying a new tv since we had about 8 already, but i was wondering how to a. Connect a bluetooth speaker using wires ect. Or B. Get game audio...
  8. Xbox one not recognising my headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one not recognising my headset: Fyi, my headset is a Rig 500 pro hx and i use the 3.5 mm port , the headset which I bought yesterday. The issue persists with all of my other headsets aswell. I have tried a soft factory reset,...
  9. Muc in 3.5mm headset silent

in XBoX on Consoles
    Muc in 3.5mm headset silent: Yes my mic on my headset no longer seems 2 register is sound on the Xbox One. As I'm speaking now the microphone part works with the photo plug plug into my Android as I talk type. The options...
  10. Latest build does not auto-assign headset

in XboX Insiders
    Latest build does not auto-assign headset: The latest build does not auto-assign my headset. I have to manually assign. This was working on the previous released built submitted by /u/Whole_Somewhere [link] [comments]