xbox one headset fix

Discus and support xbox one headset fix in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Don't know if this has been posted but for those of you who are having trouble with your headset in party chat. I.E. Being able to hear your party... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Big Red Husker, Feb 24, 2014.

1. xbox one headset fix

Don't know if this has been posted but for those of you who are having trouble with your headset in party chat. I.E. Being able to hear your party members but them not hearing you, Try this. go back to dashboard and go to your profile and press A.
    click sign in as this person. I think for some reason the wireless controller gets desynced from the console or your profile, i've been battling with this for a while now. soft and hard reboots. along with charger unplugged and plugged in. finally
    did this and so far has not failed me.

:)

Big Red Husker, Feb 24, 2014
  2. Toni Masana
    Toni Masana Guest
    Any data for launch a wireless headset?

I hate the new headset with plastic all... the headset do not fix good.

And I use all time in 360 the wireless headset.

By that not launch a similar headset in xbox one?

Toni Masana, Feb 24, 2014
  3. Mic problems on my brand new Xbox One

my mic on my xbox one headset is not working ,i a new headset still not working..........come on fix it MS!

LumbarSinger498, Feb 24, 2014
  4. LumbarSinger498 Win User

Mic problems on my brand new Xbox One

my mic on my xbox one headset is not working ,i a new headset still not working..........come on fix it MS!
  5. CeasedThought Win User

Headset Fix For Xbox one

I have a weird chat solution that works with my tangos.

I use the optical output from my television to the tango reciever I wear the xbox one head set aroungpd my neck and put the tango mike next to the earpiece.

I hear chat thru the tangos and talk thru thr xbox mike. Looks silly but work really good.

I still cannot believe they supplied us with cheap crappy headset that is worse than the original 360 headset.
  6. CAMARO Xlll Win User

Headset Fix For Xbox one

You should know better than to trust anything a Microsoft support rep says.
  7. BO5TAD Win User

Headset Fix For Xbox one

Hi guys,

I am a kind of unpatient gamer. So I fixed the 5.1 toslink update with a little black box called HDMI to toslink Audio Extractor, there are many companies offering this hometheatre equipment. Perfect dolby digital sound with toslink. This box costs at least
    30€. And you can plug it between your ONE and display. This extractor "steals" the audio from the hdmi and puts it in your headset. Just switch the audio settings to hdmi 5.1.

Done!
  8. o0 DannyB91 0o Win User

Headset Fix For Xbox one

Because they rushed it to get the product out same time as ps4 . Which is idotic.. same as why i hate COD because they annualise it they rush all the small things. Battlefield dont annualise there games
Thema:

xbox one headset fix

1. xbox one headset fix - Similar Threads - headset fix

2. Please fix problem with headset and mic not working in xbox one s

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please fix problem with headset and mic not working in xbox one s: Hi all, There was another thread about this issue but I'm starting a new one as we still have a problem with gaming headsets not working on both of our Xbox One S controllers. Problem occurred...
  3. Please fix problem with headset and mic not working in xbox one s

in XBoX Accessibility
    Please fix problem with headset and mic not working in xbox one s: Hello This seems like a common problem among many user. We have all tried the troubleshooting guides mentioned online and in this communtiy forum. All of our controllers, headsets and mics work....
  4. Xbox headset not working, need a fix!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox headset not working, need a fix!: I plugged in my (non-Xbox) headset into my Xbox one S. It usually works perfect, I can chat and play games with it. This time, I went into system in the guide and there were only 2 sliders, not 3!...
  5. When is Microsoft going to fix the Headset always muted widespread problems?

in XBoX on Consoles
    When is Microsoft going to fix the Headset always muted widespread problems?: This is my second Xbox one with the same problem. The Mute icon beside the battery icon is always illuminated. It is always muted. I took it to Microsoft store they couldn't figure out how to fix...
  6. I need help no Xbox support members could fix my proplem with headset chat party

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help no Xbox support members could fix my proplem with headset chat party: Ok you guys are my last resort. I have turtle beach 420x stealth wireless headset. And when I play a game like destiny 2 for example my party chat cuts in and out but ONLY when playing the game if...
  7. I just bought a new headset and I'm told I sound like a robot. How do I fix this?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just bought a new headset and I'm told I sound like a robot. How do I fix this?: I was told to update my controller, but when I went to do that, I see do "update" option. I have a wired controller, not sure if that's the problem or not. b59adfb4-376c-4db7-bb89-058b8fa442ac
  8. Using Beats Headphones with Stereo Headset Adapter (Easiest Fix)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Using Beats Headphones with Stereo Headset Adapter (Easiest Fix): Originally when i would plug in my beats to the adapter i could hear everything fine but my mic wouldn't work (no one could hear me). I found a easy fix for this that doesn't involve that...
  9. Using Beats Headphones with Stereo Headset Adapter (Easiest Fix)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Using Beats Headphones with Stereo Headset Adapter (Easiest Fix): Originally when i would plug in my beats to the adapter i could hear everything fine but my mic wouldn't work (no one could hear me). I found a easy fix for this that doesn't involve that...
  10. Will the new headset adapter coming in Fall, fix the microphone issue?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will the new headset adapter coming in Fall, fix the microphone issue?: I hope? What Investors Can Expect from Microsoft Corp's e49d0c8d-9d14-4cb9-b963-592232e50026