Xbox One headset for hearing impaired

Discus and support Xbox One headset for hearing impaired in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Does anyone know of a headset option for the hearing impaired? I am very impaired in one ear and only slightly impaired in the other. Ideally, I would... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BigDaddio1925, Feb 14, 2020.

1. Xbox One headset for hearing impaired

Does anyone know of a headset option for the hearing impaired? I am very impaired in one ear and only slightly impaired in the other. Ideally, I would be able to crank up the volume in my bad ear, while leaving the good ear at normal levels. Any suggestions?

:)

BigDaddio1925, Feb 14, 2020
  2. Reactor Leak SF Win User

3. HairyItalCreek Win User

Headset Accessibility for Hearing Impaired

4. onyxishere Win User

Headset Accessibility for Hearing Impaired

This is definitely a valid issue and should be addressed. What I would recommend is posting it in the Wishlist/Feedback forums so they can see it and look into the possibilities.

forums.xbox.com/.../default.aspx
  5. ShawnS. Win User

Voice through TV Speakers

Microsoft should put an option like XboX 360 ... this is not good for hearing impaired people just like me. Headset never does play sound loud at all.. always quiet
  6. Galactic Geek Win User

Soundbars

It really is unfortunate, because I'm no more than 4 ft. away from the Kinect itself. With my hearing loss though, I can't hear you guys through the headset very well, especially when it causes feedback in my hearing aids. It's a lose-lose situation... :(

You hear that MS!? Your Xbox One audio equipment is NOT hearing-impaired friendly!
Thema:

1. Xbox One headset for hearing impaired - Similar Threads - headset hearing impaired

2. Xbox Party chat / Headset sound mutes, can't hear game or party members, they can hear me.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Party chat / Headset sound mutes, can't hear game or party members, they can hear me.: As title says. It's super annoying and happens onc every few minutes, have to unplug-replug the headset to fix the issue. Using an Elite 2 Controller and whichever test ring is needed for the...
  3. Cant hear Anything through my headset

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant hear Anything through my headset: I now cant hear anything through my head set, it was working fine yesterday and now it wont work, any fixes 355a1d8e-555a-4c1b-b123-8092dccc0632
  4. I can hear players but they can’t hear me through headset mic

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can hear players but they can’t hear me through headset mic: Hi. We have tried an Xbox headset as well as the lucid sound LSX 10 headset and have the same problem with both. Can hear players, but cant speak to them. We have updated the xbox, and have...
  5. I can't hear game audio threw a new controller and headset

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't hear game audio threw a new controller and headset: When I try to play a game I can't hear game audio because for some reason on the xbox dashboard when I go to audio there are only 2 catagories headset volume and Mic monitoring and there isn't the...
  6. I can hear myself through my Xbox one headset.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can hear myself through my Xbox one headset.: This morning I fired up my Xbox One console to play with my friends, and then when I loaded in game, I could hear my friends, but I could also hear my own voice. And I am NOT talking about Echo....
  7. Fortnite on Xbox | Hearing chat on headset and TV

in XBoX Accessibility
    Fortnite on Xbox | Hearing chat on headset and TV: Hi All, I see this question has been asked a million times prior to Season 11. But the previous answers no longer look to solve how to have voice chat on headset and the TV. Any tips with the...
  8. Se puede usar audifonos de casco de cable USB 5.1 [Usb 5.1 cable headset hearing aids can...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Se puede usar audifonos de casco de cable USB 5.1 [Usb 5.1 cable headset hearing aids can...: Hacen poco tiempo me compre uno audifonos de casco de HAING USB 5.1 de modelo:HI-0990-UHP y me preguntaba si funcionaba en la consola de xbox one s [Translation-A short time ago I bought a HAING...
  9. Hear in game chat through headset AND TV speakers playing Fortnite

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hear in game chat through headset AND TV speakers playing Fortnite: My son plays Fortnite and chats with friends through his headset (that was painful and took weeks and three different headsets to actually make it work, but that's another story!). I want the...
  10. Headset Accessibility for Hearing Impaired

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset Accessibility for Hearing Impaired: Hello Xbox/Microsoft staff, I write due to being forwarded by Xbox phone support; to get an opinion out for a percentage of your Xbox brand name user base. Xbox phone support was not able to meet...