Xbox one headset no ingame sound, only "xbox-sound"

Discus and support Xbox one headset no ingame sound, only "xbox-sound" in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; if i use my xbox headset i have no ingame sounds, no spotify... on my tv i have sound, but not on my headset. It was fine everyday, but only today its... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Gabriel_0605, Nov 15, 2019.

1. Gabriel_0605
    Gabriel_0605 Guest

if i use my xbox headset i have no ingame sounds, no spotify... on my tv i have sound, but not on my headset.

It was fine everyday, but only today its not working. i already tried different headphones but it didnt work either.

Also different headphones are not working when i plug them directly into the controller and not into the adapter

:)

Gabriel_0605, Nov 15, 2019
  2. k1Helix z Win User

using an adapter or using the 3.5 jack in the controller?
  3. XBF Leo G Win User

Hello Gabriel_0605,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We need a little more information to ensure that we provide the correct solution. Which type of headset are you using? Is your headset able to produce sound from navigating through the console and using party
    chat? Have you tried plugging the headset into a different controller? Be sure to let us know the results!
  4. Gabriel_0605 Win User

I have no sound at all in my headphone. only when im long pressing a button on the adapter for my headphones. and im using the xbox stereo headset.

The audio setting is set to windows sonic for headphones.
  5. Gabriel_0605 Win User

Hello, Im using the xbox one stereo Headset.

Also im not hearing any sound while navigating through the console.

I only have one wireless controller, but i tried different headphones plugging them into the adapter on the controller and no sound either. But on my phone both headphones are working.
  6. DrifterX22 Win User

Under settings audio check to make sure where you are set to have sounds play.
Thema:

1. Xbox one headset no ingame sound, only "xbox-sound" - Similar Threads - headset ingame sound

2. Afterglow LVL 1 chat headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Afterglow LVL 1 chat headset: I recently purchased an Xbox One Afterglow LVL 1 Chat Headset. When I plug it into my laptop, the headset works fine. When plugged into the Xbox One wireless controller, it doesn't work. Other...
  3. Cant connect a headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant connect a headset: So I have a wireless Turtle Beach headset. I have used it on my PlayStation and all you have to do is plug in the wireless USB, and it connects. Whereas on my Xbox, I cannot find a way to connect...
  4. Game audio through headset on One S

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game audio through headset on One S: I recently got a monitor for my xbox one S instead of buying a new tv since we had about 8 already, but i was wondering how to a. Connect a bluetooth speaker using wires ect. Or B. Get game audio...
  5. Xbox one not recognising my headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one not recognising my headset: Fyi, my headset is a Rig 500 pro hx and i use the 3.5 mm port , the headset which I bought yesterday. The issue persists with all of my other headsets aswell. I have tried a soft factory reset,...
  6. Muc in 3.5mm headset silent

in XBoX on Consoles
    Muc in 3.5mm headset silent: Yes my mic on my headset no longer seems 2 register is sound on the Xbox One. As I'm speaking now the microphone part works with the photo plug plug into my Android as I talk type. The options...
  7. Latest build does not auto-assign headset

in XboX Insiders
    Latest build does not auto-assign headset: The latest build does not auto-assign my headset. I have to manually assign. This was working on the previous released built submitted by /u/Whole_Somewhere [link] [comments]
  8. Why is black ops 4 showing mic headset indicator on in (lobby and ingame) when I don't have...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is black ops 4 showing mic headset indicator on in (lobby and ingame) when I don't have...: I have ocd and it just bothers me when I'm in a game, do I need to re install black ops 4? I'm using a turtle beach on xbox. c7f8761a-8c3d-4f44-b81a-31af255a4978
  9. Headset doesn't give ingame Sounds.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Headset doesn't give ingame Sounds.: i bought myself a Turtle Beach Recon 50X i can Hear everything in the Party Chat but ingame i hear Nothing i use the Xbox one S Controller i dont have a Adapter(Do i need one?)...
  10. should messaging someone ingame with headset not default to voice message?

in XBoX on Consoles
    should messaging someone ingame with headset not default to voice message?: When I go to message someone while in game and go to the side menu and hit message with my chat headset in it automatically goes to the keyboard screen. Why doesn't it go to voice to record? I've...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox one headset