Xbox one headset not working

Discus and support Xbox one headset not working in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have an earlier version Xbox one that takes the adapter piece between the controller and the headset. I have a turtle beach headset. It doesn't work... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DemonRyan, Mar 24, 2020.

1. DemonRyan
    DemonRyan Guest

I have an earlier version Xbox one that takes the adapter piece between the controller and the headset. I have a turtle beach headset. It doesn't work at all. The mute light doesn't light up ever. the game plays just fine and i connected with my son and
    we played on line.... i could hear him thru the tv but doesn't come thru the headphones. I've looked on line and tried all kinds of stuff to fix it but im not very good at computer stuff so maybe im doing something wrong? I only have one controller . I've
    tried the headset thru my computer and it sounds great there. Is it the controller? The adapter? A setting? Im lost!!!!

:)

DemonRyan, Mar 24, 2020
  2. Christyna64 Win User

Headset connection Issue

Is the headset compatible withe Xbox One? Some headsets work with PC but not with Xbox One.
  3. whiteandshiny Win User

headset stopped workiing

4. Skwurt Reynolds Win User

Does anyone know if the Xbox one will have any audio adapter of some sort?

5. SP4C3C0WB0Y84 Win User

Turtle beach question?

None of the current gen TB headsets will work with the Xbox One. Wait for TB to release the Xbox One headsets and buy one of those.
  6. XBF Jasmine Z Win User

Headphones not working after battery change

Hi Nicholas,

If the headset is not working here are a few things to try:

Xbox One Chat Headset troubleshooting

Also, what type of headset is it? Do any other controllers work with the headset? Are other people able to hear or is it a problem with both hearing and speaking using the headset?
Thema:

1. Xbox one headset not working - Similar Threads - headset working

2. Logitech Headsets work horrible on Xbox One

in XBoX Accessibility
    Logitech Headsets work horrible on Xbox One: Hi Everyone, So I had a pair of the Official Xbox One Stereo headsets which unfortunately broke. I then decided to use my Logitech G332 headsets that I use on my Windows machine as it does have...
  3. Astro A50 Gen 4 headset not working in chat or game chat.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Astro A50 Gen 4 headset not working in chat or game chat.: So the last thread about the Astro A50 was not working is the same exact problem I was having. Brand new Astro A50 out of the box generation 4. No one can talk to me in Call of Duty Modern Warfare...
  4. Turtlebeach 70x headset not working

in XBoX Accessibility
    Turtlebeach 70x headset not working: My son has a Xbox One and uses a wireless remote with a headset adaptor and Turtle beach ear force recon 70x headset. The question I have is why do we need the adaptor? It just went and we need to...
  5. Recording Xbox Gameplays with Gamechat and Headset doesnt work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Recording Xbox Gameplays with Gamechat and Headset doesnt work: Hello Dear Com, i am actually playing Cod MW4 with PS4 and PC Players Crossplay (So no, Party is no solution). I want to record what the others of my Team say too, but Always when i connect my...
  6. My headset works on Party Chat on xbox one, but when playing videos and other sounds, I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My headset works on Party Chat on xbox one, but when playing videos and other sounds, I...: Other sounds can be heard from HDMI (TV) but when we turned the HDMI off, we cannot hear anything. Even on headset. The headset is working just fine since I can talk to others via party chat but...
  7. Headset audio only working when controller plugged in

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset audio only working when controller plugged in: The headset for my wireless controller has been working fine until all of a sudden it stopped working the other day. The mic worked but I could not hear any sound (neither game nor chat). I bought...
  8. headset won’t work!!!!

in XBoX Accessibility
    headset won’t work!!!!: So all is working fine playing MW. Then out of no where my mic doesnt work. I can hear my friends but they cant hear me. Using the standard xbox headset i assume its my mic so i buy a new one....
  9. Headset chat mixer not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset chat mixer not working: So lately when I have been playing games I have been unable to turn down the other persons voice when chatting. When I go to the chat mixer it in audio settings, the bar stays a solid color and...
  10. headset microphone doesn't work

in XBoX Accessibility
    headset microphone doesn't work: i can't get the microphone on my gaming headset to work 93857bb2-1fa2-46ba-8de6-621ccd2bbbb9