Xbox One Headset

Discus and support Xbox One Headset in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello I have a headset that is a usb am I able to to use this as a mic and connect it into my xbox? 2d02c335-f8e6-4ae3-9842-a01e5a299e87 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by AshtonHiebert, Jul 1, 2019.

1. Xbox One Headset

Hello I have a headset that is a usb am I able to to use this as a mic and connect it into my xbox?

:)

AshtonHiebert, Jul 1, 2019
  2. greg_window10_instal Win User

Xbox One Headset Interface Problems

ZigzagLemonHaze,

I can understand your frustration with all the bad luck you have been having. And, for the record, I am not part of the Microsoft staff nor an Xbox customer support employee. But, I can say that we have 2 Xbox Ones and 1 Xbox One S, and 2 of the

Xbox One Stereo Headsets
    . And, both headsets work well, with and without the
    Stereo Headset Adapters
    , on all our Xboxes.

www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/accessories/headsets/stereo-headset

www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/accessories/headsets/stereo-headset-adapter

SA
  3. PhillipStone24 Win User

Need a quick opinion on an Xbox One headset

The only headset that I have to xbox one is the one that came with xbox one xbox one chat headset
  4. WrierBlock20 Win User

xbox one headset/ chat

~~~ Also what headset are you using? Regular xbox one wired headset(that came with the console) or Xbox one stereo headset?
  5. Azrael008uk Win User

What do you use as a mic in game?

[quote user="Unreal Warfare"]

So your suggestion is to wear his Xbox One headset at the same time as wearing his Polk headset?

[/quote]

Actually the OP is the one suggesting he wear his XBox One headset at the same time as wearing his Polk headset.

I'm the one suggesting he use his standard headset until they update the XBox ONE to work with the older expensive headsets or until they release new expensive headsets for the ONE.

Az
  6. XBF Crystal P Win User

Mic not working at all

Thema:

Xbox One Headset

1. Xbox One Headset - Similar Threads - Headset

2. Headset mic not working

in XBoX Accessibility
    Headset mic not working: I have tried every setting, I have turned it on and off, I've messed with the audio levels and all, I've checked to make sure it wasn't turned off on the headset itself, and I know it isn't...
  3. Xbox One Headset Driver Support for; Razer Kraken 7.1 v2 USB Please

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One Headset Driver Support for; Razer Kraken 7.1 v2 USB Please: Hi all, Kraken 7.1 v2 works well plug pc/ps4. Is it possible driver support for Xbox One also? Please :( submitted by /u/moirathia [link] [comments]
  4. Xbox Party chat / Headset sound mutes, can't hear game or party members, they can hear me.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Party chat / Headset sound mutes, can't hear game or party members, they can hear me.: As title says. It's super annoying and happens onc every few minutes, have to unplug-replug the headset to fix the issue. Using an Elite 2 Controller and whichever test ring is needed for the...
  5. Not getting game and system sound via headset. But still getting chat sound. How do I fix this?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Not getting game and system sound via headset. But still getting chat sound. How do I fix this?: Not getting game and system sound via headset. But still getting chat sound. How do I fix this? 7d80fa03-30d1-4e7e-be51-e0d4e5329546
  6. Xbox headset not working with other platforms

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox headset not working with other platforms: I have an Xbox One headset that works with other Fortnite players on Xbox One but not players on PS4 or Nintendo Switch. I can hear them but they can't hear me. Can anyone explain this please? I...
  7. Can anyone help solve a headset audio problem?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can anyone help solve a headset audio problem?: Headset audio stopped working - the console (xbox one s) didn't register that a headset was attached. It was a faulty controller, so we exchanged it and now have a new one. When the headset is...
  8. [fone de ouvido não funciona] [[headset does not work]]

in XBoX Accessibility
    [fone de ouvido não funciona] [[headset does not work]]: Olá então eu comprei o x-box one s com 2 controle c adaptador p2 de fábrica já, ai eu coloquei o fone de ouvido do meu celular na entrada e eu estava ouvindo normalmente estava jogando r6...
  9. Kann ich das Headset G533 von logitech an die Xbox one anschließen? Es gibt eine Verbindung...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Kann ich das Headset G533 von logitech an die Xbox one anschließen? Es gibt eine Verbindung...: [Title Translation-Can I connect logitech's G533 headset to Xbox one? There is a connection between usb stick in the Xbox and headsets but there is no sound] Kann ich das Headset G533 von...
  10. Xbox One headset for hearing impaired

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One headset for hearing impaired: Does anyone know of a headset option for the hearing impaired? I am very impaired in one ear and only slightly impaired in the other. Ideally, I would be able to crank up the volume in my bad ear,...