Xbox one headset

Discus and support Xbox one headset in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I no longer have the option to change the audio volume on my headset since changing headsets. How can I get over this?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Deadfisheye, Aug 1, 2019.

1. Deadfisheye
    Deadfisheye Guest

Xbox one headset

I no longer have the option to change the audio volume on my headset since changing headsets.

How can I get over this?

:)

Deadfisheye, Aug 1, 2019
  2. greg_window10_instal Win User

Xbox One Headset Interface Problems

ZigzagLemonHaze,

I can understand your frustration with all the bad luck you have been having. And, for the record, I am not part of the Microsoft staff nor an Xbox customer support employee. But, I can say that we have 2 Xbox Ones and 1 Xbox One S, and 2 of the

Xbox One Stereo Headsets
    . And, both headsets work well, with and without the
    Stereo Headset Adapters
    , on all our Xboxes.

www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/accessories/headsets/stereo-headset

www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/accessories/headsets/stereo-headset-adapter

SA
  3. PhillipStone24 Win User

Need a quick opinion on an Xbox One headset

The only headset that I have to xbox one is the one that came with xbox one xbox one chat headset
  4. WrierBlock20 Win User

xbox one headset/ chat

~~~ Also what headset are you using? Regular xbox one wired headset(that came with the console) or Xbox one stereo headset?
  5. Azrael008uk Win User

What do you use as a mic in game?

[quote user="Unreal Warfare"]

So your suggestion is to wear his Xbox One headset at the same time as wearing his Polk headset?

[/quote]

Actually the OP is the one suggesting he wear his XBox One headset at the same time as wearing his Polk headset.

I'm the one suggesting he use his standard headset until they update the XBox ONE to work with the older expensive headsets or until they release new expensive headsets for the ONE.

Az
  6. XBF Crystal P Win User

Mic not working at all

Thema:

Xbox one headset

1. Xbox one headset - Similar Threads - headset

2. Headset and Controller issues....HELP

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset and Controller issues....HELP: Hello, Out of 4 controllers, only 2 of them will allow a headset to work, they did work fine till recently. This has been tried with serval headsets and consoles making the problem the...
  3. Microsoft headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft headset: Hello, I have been hearing of headset issues, my son has 2 that do not work so I have bought ageniune Microsoft headset which I am just trying now as it is his birthday on Monday. On the quick...
  4. No sound from headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    No sound from headset: Hey, any help would be great but ever since the last xbox one update on the 15/8/2019 i have not been able to get my headset connected? Tried all the "fixes" like update controllers, update...
  5. Two Headset on xbox show up as only 1 person on screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Two Headset on xbox show up as only 1 person on screen: We recently fixed our xbox so that both my son’s have their own accounts (vs. using Guest for one of them). All seemed fine. Then, they noticed that when either of them talked into their headset...
  6. Headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset: HELP! Why won't my controller or console work? Its not being recognized. Thank you 8aae3b11-3610-4c35-be8f-dedc50f9a9bd
  7. Headset Buzzing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset Buzzing: Hello, I really need Help. I bought a wired Controller use it together with a turtle Beach Headset, wich is connected by a 3.5mm Jack ONLY. People in my party can hear a loud buzz, wich I can't...
  8. headset audio

in XBoX on Consoles
    headset audio: so i had a wireless headset that got replaced because it was broken. well the new one i got is kinda echoing and i can hear myself when i talk. so im wondering if there is a way to pull up a audio...
  9. Headset no longer working on 1s??

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset no longer working on 1s??: Hello everyone, I have a problem where my headset is no longer working on the Xbox 1s console??? Ive spoken with Microsoft support and they tell me that 2 months ago a change was made on the...
  10. No sound from turtle beach headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    No sound from turtle beach headset: Just recently bought new controller for xbox one, now i cant get any sound from my headset. What do i or have i done that are causing problems? Thank you in advance....