Xbox one headsets cut out

Discus and support Xbox one headsets cut out in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My headset entirely cuts out constantly (like countless times in only 5 minutes). I believe it is a problem with my xbox one x. I have tried different... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Mad Squirrel JN, Jul 28, 2019.

1. Xbox one headsets cut out

My headset entirely cuts out constantly (like countless times in only 5 minutes). I believe it is a problem with my xbox one x. I have tried different headsets, different controllers and nothing seems to work. I have tried every solution i can find online
    including resetting console (kept my games and apps), re-updating controller, reconnecting controller, and pretty much anything else you might be able to come up with. Im basically just here to confirm my xbox has a problem because i think i have tried every
    possible solution.

:)

Mad Squirrel JN, Jul 28, 2019
  2. SA1NT 0F LI3S Win User

Mad Squirrel JN,

Are you using a wireless or wired headset?

Try some of these solutions listed below:

Stereo Headset isn’t working

If your Xbox One Stereo Headset isn’t functioning correctly, check the following:

• Have you updated your controller’s software to support the Stereo Headset Adapter?
    • Make sure your controller has fresh batteries. When the batteries get weak, some controller functions, such as audio and rumble, are turned off to conserve the remaining power.
    • Make sure your Headset Adapter is firmly plugged into your controller and that your Stereo Headset’s 3.5-mm cable is securely plugged into the Headset Adapter. You will know it’s plugged in properly if you press the mute button and the LED lights up.
    • Try your Xbox One Stereo Headset with another device, such as a laptop, to see if the headset is working. If not, the headset will need to be replaced. To order a replacement, go to the Xbox
      Online Service Center
    • Try your Stereo Headset and Stereo Headset Adapter on another controller, if you can. If the headset works on the second controller, try updating
      the first controller
      again. If that fails, the controller will need to be replaced. To order a replacement, go to the Xbox Online Service Center .
  3. Mad Squirrel JN Win User

read the [Mod Removed- Inappropriate] post
  4. AmandaWilkie Win User

Xbox One S Sound prob

Hello!

Have you tried turning down the headset volume in the volume mixer? My headphones use to cut out as well, turning the volume down solved the issue. If the headset only cuts out in one game, maybe try to turn down the volume in said game. If this doesn't work
    please refer to this link: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/accessories/stereo-headset-set-up-troubleshoot

I hope this issue can be solved for you!
  5. Radiant Sword X Win User

Headset Cutting Out | Xbox One S

This only applies to that kind of headset?
  6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Headset Cutting Out | Xbox One S

If your Xbox One Stereo Headset isn’t functioning correctly, check the following:

• Make sure your controller has fresh batteries. When the batteries get weak, some controller functions, such as audio and rumble, are turned off to conserve the remaining power.
    • Make sure your Headset Adapter is firmly plugged into your controller and that your Stereo Headset’s 3.5-mm cable is securely plugged into the Headset Adapter. You will know it’s plugged in properly if you press the mute button and the LED lights up.
    • Try your Xbox One Stereo Headset with another device, such as a laptop, to see if the headset is working. If not, the headset will need to be replaced. To order a replacement, go to the
      Xbox Online Service Center .
    • Try your Stereo Headset and Stereo Headset Adapter on another controller, if you can. If the headset works on the second controller, try

updating the first controller
      again. If that fails, the controller will need to be replaced. To order a replacement, go to the
      Xbox Online Service Center .
Thema:

1. Xbox one headsets cut out - Similar Threads - headsets cut

2. Wireless Rig 800 Headset audio cut out. The headset works fine for like 4 seconds then cuts...

in XboX Insiders
    Wireless Rig 800 Headset audio cut out. The headset works fine for like 4 seconds then cuts...: [IMG] submitted by /u/xPhoenixFiresx [link] [comments]
  3. Major Bug Notice | Headset Audio Cutting Out including Party Audio

in XboX Insiders
    Major Bug Notice | Headset Audio Cutting Out including Party Audio: THIS HAS BEEN AN ISSUE FOR NOW ALMOST 2 MONTHS WITH NO FIX IN SIGHT FOR ALPHA SKIP AHEAD USERS AND NEEDS MAJOR ATTENTION!! | THIS IS BOTH WIRELESS AND WIRED HEADSETS FOCUSED The issue can be...
  4. Audio in headset is cutting in and out

in XBoX on Consoles
    Audio in headset is cutting in and out: Recently I have been experiencing this issue where my audio has been sort of glitching, as if it was too loud or too many different sounds are trying to come out at once. I tested my sound with...
  5. Headset Crackling and cutting out on Xbox One S

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset Crackling and cutting out on Xbox One S: Ive recently been having a mildy infuriating problem with crackling, popping, and cutting out on my xbox. Ive tried 3 different controllers and 2 different headsets and a pair of headphones and...
  6. Headset Cutting Out | Xbox One S

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset Cutting Out | Xbox One S: There's a bit of backstory below in case it's relevant. About two weeks ago, I bought a new Xbox One S. White, with the white wireless controller. The HyperX Cloud Stinger headset I have, which...
  7. My headset cuts out and only works with one controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    My headset cuts out and only works with one controller: I had to buy a new headset a few months ago it worked fine for a while but only on one controller but audio cuts out on it every time I use it. I went to the store and even they didn't know what...
  8. my sound cuts out on my headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    my sound cuts out on my headset: my turtle beach ear force recon 50X headset has been cutting out recently and i unplug it and plug it back and it works for a few seconds and turns off againin to my xbox one controller...
  9. Headset cutting off while watching HBO (after update)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Headset cutting off while watching HBO (after update): Since the latest update for the HBO NOW app we have had our controllers (with headsets plugged in) cut off after about 10 minutes of use. This continues to happen the entire time watching....
  10. Controller Cuts Out Headset/Headphone Audio, Because of Certain In-Game Sounds

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller Cuts Out Headset/Headphone Audio, Because of Certain In-Game Sounds: Whenever I play a game with a headset, or headphones on and certain sounds occur in-game, the audio will cut out for about half a second, every single time. This is a problem with the controller...