Xbox One Headsets

Discus and support Xbox One Headsets in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Most may know but TB is advertising their new line of Xbox One headsets will start shipping on March 7. Should be the start of all the rest of the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SwampDawgg, Feb 13, 2014.

1. SwampDawgg
    SwampDawgg Guest

Xbox One Headsets

Most may know but TB is advertising their new line of Xbox One headsets will start shipping on March 7. Should be the start of all the rest of the One's sets going out as well as the necessary adaptors for the "older" sets.

http://www.turtlebeach.com/home

:)

SwampDawgg, Feb 13, 2014
  2. The SMF
    The SMF Guest
    The SMF, Feb 13, 2014
  3. stellamandude, Feb 13, 2014
  4. greg_window10_instal Win User

Xbox One Headset Interface Problems

ZigzagLemonHaze,

I can understand your frustration with all the bad luck you have been having. And, for the record, I am not part of the Microsoft staff nor an Xbox customer support employee. But, I can say that we have 2 Xbox Ones and 1 Xbox One S, and 2 of the

Xbox One Stereo Headsets
    . And, both headsets work well, with and without the
    Stereo Headset Adapters
    , on all our Xboxes.

www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/accessories/headsets/stereo-headset

www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/accessories/headsets/stereo-headset-adapter

SA
  5. PhillipStone24 Win User

Need a quick opinion on an Xbox One headset

The only headset that I have to xbox one is the one that came with xbox one xbox one chat headset
  6. WrierBlock20 Win User

xbox one headset/ chat

~~~ Also what headset are you using? Regular xbox one wired headset(that came with the console) or Xbox one stereo headset?
  7. Azrael008uk Win User

What do you use as a mic in game?

[quote user="Unreal Warfare"]

So your suggestion is to wear his Xbox One headset at the same time as wearing his Polk headset?

[/quote]

Actually the OP is the one suggesting he wear his XBox One headset at the same time as wearing his Polk headset.

I'm the one suggesting he use his standard headset until they update the XBox ONE to work with the older expensive headsets or until they release new expensive headsets for the ONE.

Az
  8. XBF Crystal P Win User

Mic not working at all

Thema:

Xbox One Headsets

1. Xbox One Headsets - Similar Threads - Headsets

2. No sound through TV, thinks headset plugged in?

in XBoX on Consoles
    No sound through TV, thinks headset plugged in?: Hi, I just got my Xbox One S out of the cupboard after a 3 month break and I can't get any sound out of the TV. Its HDMI cable from Xbox straight into the HDMI port of the TV. I've tried...
  3. Cant connect xbox headset to xbox new controller 3.5m jack

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant connect xbox headset to xbox new controller 3.5m jack: Hi I need help I cant connect my sons turtle beach headphones and chat to xbox he canr hear or speak to players we have tried starting a chat but audio function is not highlighted on screen so we...
  4. Headset sound other than Stereo Uncompressed

in XboX Insiders
    Headset sound other than Stereo Uncompressed: Hi, Am I the only one for who the Dolby Atmos and Windows Sonic produce an awful sound? The last update broke, I thing, tese 2 modes? Anyone else? Cheers submitted by /u/AnticOwl...
  5. Xbox One S - No Sound Through Headset Connected to Controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S - No Sound Through Headset Connected to Controller: The default controller that came with my Xbox One S is able to have a headset plugged in and I can have all sounds play through it (chat and game sounds). I have a second controller, the Sport...
  6. HyperX Cloud Stinger Headset not connecting anymore

in XBoX on Consoles
    HyperX Cloud Stinger Headset not connecting anymore: Had to replace my for the Xbox One and Xbox is no longer recognizing the headset (although it's an exact replacement of what I had used before). According to HyperX, it's an issue on Xbox's end....
  7. Headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset: so recently ive been having trouble with my headsets. The home page is showing that they are not connected even though they are plugged in. I bought a new pad and headset to try it out and same...
  8. Wireless Rig 800 Headset audio cut out. The headset works fine for like 4 seconds then cuts...

in XboX Insiders
    Wireless Rig 800 Headset audio cut out. The headset works fine for like 4 seconds then cuts...: [IMG] submitted by /u/xPhoenixFiresx [link] [comments]
  9. Headset doesn't work

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset doesn't work: Hi, I've bought a few headsets and they all don't work. It should be working if i connect them directly to the controller right? Then I bought a new controller but the headset is still not...
  10. Using a headset with my Elite controller disables entire controller

in XBoX Accessibility
    Using a headset with my Elite controller disables entire controller: Pretty much what it says in the title. If I try and use a headset or even earbuds with my Elite controller, it still shows power going to it, but it stops accepting input from buttons after a...