Xbox One Headsets

Discus and support Xbox One Headsets in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Most may know but TB is advertising their new line of Xbox One headsets will start shipping on March 7. Should be the start of all the rest of the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SwampDawgg, Feb 13, 2014.

1. SwampDawgg
    SwampDawgg Guest

Xbox One Headsets

Most may know but TB is advertising their new line of Xbox One headsets will start shipping on March 7. Should be the start of all the rest of the One's sets going out as well as the necessary adaptors for the "older" sets.

http://www.turtlebeach.com/home

:)

SwampDawgg, Feb 13, 2014
  2. The SMF
    The SMF Guest
    The SMF, Feb 13, 2014
  3. stellamandude, Feb 13, 2014
  4. greg_window10_instal Win User

Xbox One Headset Interface Problems

ZigzagLemonHaze,

I can understand your frustration with all the bad luck you have been having. And, for the record, I am not part of the Microsoft staff nor an Xbox customer support employee. But, I can say that we have 2 Xbox Ones and 1 Xbox One S, and 2 of the

Xbox One Stereo Headsets
    . And, both headsets work well, with and without the
    Stereo Headset Adapters
    , on all our Xboxes.

www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/accessories/headsets/stereo-headset

www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/accessories/headsets/stereo-headset-adapter

SA
  5. PhillipStone24 Win User

Need a quick opinion on an Xbox One headset

The only headset that I have to xbox one is the one that came with xbox one xbox one chat headset
  6. WrierBlock20 Win User

xbox one headset/ chat

~~~ Also what headset are you using? Regular xbox one wired headset(that came with the console) or Xbox one stereo headset?
  7. Azrael008uk Win User

What do you use as a mic in game?

[quote user="Unreal Warfare"]

So your suggestion is to wear his Xbox One headset at the same time as wearing his Polk headset?

[/quote]

Actually the OP is the one suggesting he wear his XBox One headset at the same time as wearing his Polk headset.

I'm the one suggesting he use his standard headset until they update the XBox ONE to work with the older expensive headsets or until they release new expensive headsets for the ONE.

Az
  8. XBF Crystal P Win User

Mic not working at all

Thema:

Xbox One Headsets

1. Xbox One Headsets - Similar Threads - Headsets

2. Headset Mic

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset Mic: Hi, Can anyone help with a headset mic that does not work? Just purchased the RECON Chat, have gone into settings and turned on the headset as well as setting the mic volume. I can hear everyone...
  3. my headset doesnt send any audio from my xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    my headset doesnt send any audio from my xbox: So, I had played games before I went to work and the headset was fine, after I came home, turned on the xbox and controller all I got was a loud screeching, so I updated the firmware on the...
  4. my headset audio isn't working correctly on my controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    my headset audio isn't working correctly on my controller: I have been having issues with my xbox one controller, the headset audio is compressed and i can barely hear the audio at all. I've updated the controller, tried to clean out the aux port to see...
  5. Alpha Skip Ahead Ring (2004.200114-0000) Headset Adapters Not Working

in XboX Insiders
    Alpha Skip Ahead Ring (2004.200114-0000) Headset Adapters Not Working: I wanted to talk about a problem with the new update (January 15th, 2020). I use the Astros A40s with the MixAmp M80 adapter that connects like the Xbox Adapter. Before 6:52 P.M, when I received...
  6. Wired headset stopped working

in XBoX Accessibility
    Wired headset stopped working: Hi everyone, I have a wired Turtle Beach headset that was bought for Xbox one. I have been using it for my Xbox, PlayStation, and laptop. I had it plugged into the laptop when I was also trying...
  7. Headset not working,mute icon has been on since Christmas

in XBoX Accessibility
    Headset not working,mute icon has been on since Christmas: My headset is new but wont work to chat or listen when playing on xbox only works on switch, mute icon has beenon for awhile. I tried various things but still nothing, any ideas to what is wrong?...
  8. headset won't talk to switch

in XBoX on Consoles
    headset won't talk to switch: we have an xbox and purchased turtle beach recon 200 headset to play Fortnite but it will not allow chat with other players on a switch or tablet. fd8ebd04-8fcc-46d9-aa06-d4986e864506
  9. Elite Series 2: Headset issue.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Series 2: Headset issue.: Hi there, I have recently got my hands on an ES2 upgrading from my ES1. Everything with the controller has been working fine until I finally plugged in my Official Xbox Headset and it doesn't...
  10. Xbox controller not working with headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller not working with headset: I have a controller that i got for christmas that suddenly stopped working with my headset when i plug it into the controller it says headset not detected can you guys help?...