Xbox one help

Discus and support Xbox one help in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I reset my xbox one yesterday and purchased Borderlands 3 2 weeks ago is my preorder still safe? 96ccee92-9458-4e27-8449-a2663a75b710 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by jeffweigel, May 17, 2019.

1. jeffweigel
    jeffweigel Guest

Xbox one help

I reset my xbox one yesterday and purchased Borderlands 3 2 weeks ago is my preorder still safe?

:)

jeffweigel, May 17, 2019
  2. gds1972 Win User

Xbox One Help

Hello

If you select store from the dashboard then select Browse all games the option to use a code is on the top right of the page.
  3. steeledwand7664 Win User

Help with xbox one

Yes changing the password would fix this problem the easiest place to do this at would be account.live.com
  4. Dirty Loco Win User

Xbox One help

Hey Jez. Use your inside voice.
  5. R4VER Win User

Xbox one help

Use xbox accessories app, troubleshoot your controller,

If your controller is still in warranty and troubleshooting hasnt worked, i would put in a ticket with Support for a repair.

If its out of warranty unfortunately its likely to be buying a new controller.
  6. Jurgen1488 Win User

Xbox one help

With this directly technical problem I would write on Technical Support. Because they will have more experience with it than here on the forum.
Thema:

Xbox one help

1. Xbox one help - Similar Threads - help

2. Can't join Ambassadors Program, help!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't join Ambassadors Program, help!: I have spoke to a few representatives and they told me to come here. I can't sign up for the ambassadors program. They looked up my account in the enforcement page, and I have no records there. I...
  3. Can anyone help me identify some files on my Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can anyone help me identify some files on my Xbox one: There are some files on my xbox one I don't recognize and there all dated the same day there named, Spartan, schema, adb00001, and a folder named protected-it is a violation of windows policy to...
  4. Help please

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help please: I need refund game xbox 360 Rainbowsix Vegas : [Mod Removed - Personal Information] Need give back money on card Please ! i no play no dowloand i miss click -.....
  5. I am needing help to get this Player banned?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am needing help to get this Player banned?: I was playing Call of Duty Black Ops 4 and I was just taking and a Aggressive Player was getting upset cursing and sending Threats to my Account while im playing. I have already reported him and...
  6. Please help !! re Billing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please help !! re Billing: Hi All please help I've set up the payment option on my sons xbox under his profile so he can freely purchase on his profile but this is a problem as there is no control ie a password for me to...
  7. Forza Horizon 4 On PC!!! Please help really want to play this game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 On PC!!! Please help really want to play this game: I just bought the game but can't download it! FH4 couldn't download we'll try again shortly?? the download keep dropping send help cdefc8f5-8651-4f10-97f1-b2c83f15ca64
  8. Help Please! New Xbox owner

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help Please! New Xbox owner: hi there, hoping an xbox guru can assist me please? Just purchased Xbox One S this afternoon & a game "Minecraft Xbox One Edition" (with Steve on the front cover) & i can't seem to play it. Im...
  9. Need help/ suggestions for my Xbox One X Console?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help/ suggestions for my Xbox One X Console?: I need help with my xbox one X console. I've own the console for about 1 year and half, recently I've playing games. But for some reason the console won't stay on anymore. When playing minecraft...
  10. I cant join my friends xbox minecraft realm from my Windows 10 edition minecraft please help

in XBoX on Windows
    I cant join my friends xbox minecraft realm from my Windows 10 edition minecraft please help: So i have very recently revived a lost Xbox account on my PC and have downloaded my Xbox minecraft to my PC and i asked one of my friends if he could invite me to his realm. I have received the...