Xbox one HORRIBLE along with their **** customer service!

Discus and support Xbox one HORRIBLE along with their **** customer service! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I just want to contact Microsoft about their horrible product but these useless idiots don't even have a **** email to contact them! I don't even know... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by nickcore556, Apr 11, 2018.

1. nickcore556
    nickcore556 Guest

I just want to contact Microsoft about their horrible product but these useless idiots don't even have a **** email to contact them! I don't even know what tweeter is nor do I **** care! I just want a person to talk to! I cant even use the damn thing because
    it never works or loads a god damn game!

:)

nickcore556, Apr 11, 2018
  2. MA66OT M4TT
    MA66OT M4TT Guest
    ive got nothing but problems

why does live have to be filled with errors and problems along with horrible customer service? so sick of it.

MA66OT M4TT, Apr 11, 2018
  3. Customer Service Debacle #1229783452

It's all EA/DICE's fault for how poorly BF4 runs on Xbox One along with other platforms complain on their forums here.The game was rushed and that's why it's in the state that it's
    in now, but be happy that you at least were refunded for your purchase of BF premium.

Windows10XboxOne, Apr 11, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Smwutches, Apr 11, 2018
  5. Smwutches Win User

1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or http://support.xbox.com
  6. XBF George L Win User

horrible horrible customer service

7. M3tal Daz3 Win User

8. The Viral Cyrix Win User

Didn't know Apple made a gaming console.
  9. StolenStream31 Win User

Didn't know Apple made a gaming console.
    they did it failed it actually makes the Nintendo virtual boy look good

yes it flopped THAT hard
Thema:

1. Xbox one HORRIBLE along with their **** customer service! - Similar Threads - HORRIBLE along ****

2. what horrible support

in XBoX Games and Apps
    what horrible support: why does your phone number not work anymore ? i cant print a shipping label . you want to charge me 250 dollars on a xbox x that has been used for less than 4 months , and you wont let me register...
  3. horrible customer service being lied to and [Mod Removed]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    horrible customer service being lied to and [Mod Removed]: claudio s and maria c of customer support continue to lie to me after i was hacked and given a communication ban for the 5th time on this account and more on another i was asking to have it lifted...
  4. XBOX SERVICE ORDER NIGHTMARE!!!!!!! HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!!!!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX SERVICE ORDER NIGHTMARE!!!!!!! HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!!!!!!: I sent my Xbox in on the 3rd and paid for the fast shipping and service. Xbox Service center received my device on the 5th. Couple day go by so I checked the status of my xbox and it still wasn't...
  5. HORRIBLE Texture problems in Gears4. Not loading and multiclored

in XBoX on Windows
    HORRIBLE Texture problems in Gears4. Not loading and multiclored: SO I just got gears 4...and I love it! it runs smooth and there aren't any problems to speak of, except one. As I play the campaign it almost seems as if the textures start to disappear or just...
  6. Minecraft Beta is horrible atm.

in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft Beta is horrible atm.: (Build 1.13.0.6) Anyone else having big issues with the newest beta build?? I’m having freezes and crashes all the time sometimes I can play 30min and sometimes 2min. submitted by /u/ill_nino_nl...
  7. Horrible Bug

in XboX Insiders
    Horrible Bug: I am currently facing a problem where I cannot sign into anything, my xbox is on the beta version of the program which means it will get bugs but a bug of this manner is really bad because I cant...
  8. ACCOUNT RECOVERY GONE HORRIBLE

in XBoX Accessibility
    ACCOUNT RECOVERY GONE HORRIBLE: I have been locked out of my account for a month now!! I was level 99 on apex first season and didnt get to finish it...I am unable to play any of my games that I bought on my other account...
  9. Horrible Lag after the Recent Xbox Update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Horrible Lag after the Recent Xbox Update: Hello Xbox after I download the Recent Xbox up that was 400mb I started lagging out of no where on any games i thought it was my router but it's not I gotten a new one couple days ago because I...
  10. Horrible sound distortion in APEX Legends

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Horrible sound distortion in APEX Legends: If you play a lot....or even a little (it happens so often). You will experience a complete sound distortion that sounds like "cyborg warfare" . Literally all you hear is a bunch of metallic...