Xbox one HORRIBLE along with their **** customer service!

Discus and support Xbox one HORRIBLE along with their **** customer service! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I just want to contact Microsoft about their horrible product but these useless idiots don't even have a **** email to contact them! I don't even know... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by nickcore556, Apr 11, 2018.

1. nickcore556
    nickcore556 Guest

I just want to contact Microsoft about their horrible product but these useless idiots don't even have a **** email to contact them! I don't even know what tweeter is nor do I **** care! I just want a person to talk to! I cant even use the damn thing because
    it never works or loads a god damn game!

:)

nickcore556, Apr 11, 2018
  2. MA66OT M4TT
    MA66OT M4TT Guest
    ive got nothing but problems

why does live have to be filled with errors and problems along with horrible customer service? so sick of it.

MA66OT M4TT, Apr 11, 2018
  3. Customer Service Debacle #1229783452

It's all EA/DICE's fault for how poorly BF4 runs on Xbox One along with other platforms complain on their forums here.The game was rushed and that's why it's in the state that it's
    in now, but be happy that you at least were refunded for your purchase of BF premium.

Windows10XboxOne, Apr 11, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Smwutches, Apr 11, 2018
  5. Smwutches Win User

1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or http://support.xbox.com
  6. XBF George L Win User

horrible horrible customer service

7. M3tal Daz3 Win User

8. The Viral Cyrix Win User

Didn't know Apple made a gaming console.
  9. StolenStream31 Win User

Didn't know Apple made a gaming console.
    they did it failed it actually makes the Nintendo virtual boy look good

yes it flopped THAT hard
Thema:

1. Xbox one HORRIBLE along with their **** customer service! - Similar Threads - HORRIBLE along ****

2. I just installed a new console update and now all of my audio is really horrible quality.

in XboX Insiders
    I just installed a new console update and now all of my audio is really horrible quality.: When I am playing Destiny 2 for example and anything above a footstep sounds like my audio is vomiting, it sounds like one of those bass boosted ear-rape memes, it was quick to get annoying, maybe...
  3. Horrible download speeds for updates

in XBoX on Consoles
    Horrible download speeds for updates: I have 1gb FIOS connection, I'm hardwired to my router, and xbox speed test consistently shoes 700-800mbps. My download speed for uodates isnt even getting 1mbps!!!!! Whats going on here?! I tried...
  4. Home Xbox is Horrible

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Home Xbox is Horrible: I guess I get the purpose of the designating an Xbox, if you have multiple consoles, as a Home Xbox but it is an ABSOLUTE DISASTER in terms of trying to navigate multiple family members that are...
  5. Order - 5529169413 - atrocious, horrible, absolutely disappointing, HORRIBLE experience...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Order - 5529169413 - atrocious, horrible, absolutely disappointing, HORRIBLE experience...: An order on May 12th, the status says "pending." I've called Microsoft customer service June 4th and also today June 5th. NOTHING WAS DONE, status still says "pending," where you (Microsoft)...
  6. Games on Xbox beta app playing horrible on my laptop

in XBoX on Windows
    Games on Xbox beta app playing horrible on my laptop: I have a Asus ROG strix G series laptop with a GTX 1660 TI GPU. I'm trying to play games in the Xbox beta app but even the Xbox 360 games play horrible even on low settings? I know my 1660 TI...
  7. Horrible support

in XBoX on Consoles
    Horrible support: Well here's my unfortunate experience. After 6 great years of gaming on my Xbox one it finally gave out. Being a loyal Xbox one fan I figured Microsoft would stand by me and help me out. I...
  8. Why is Microsoft screwing elite controller 2 purchasers. HORRIBLE customer service

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is Microsoft screwing elite controller 2 purchasers. HORRIBLE customer service: First of all just to speak to a human is a nightmare. When i do get them theyre ZERO help. They repeat the same few sentences like robots. One week past warranty and all microsoft says is buy a...
  9. Why is your support horrible?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is your support horrible?: I purchased an Xbox Wireless Controller around 1 month ago and it's been acting up. It will suddenly turn itself off during play. I've tried another battery however it does the same thing. So now...
  10. Logitech Headsets work horrible on Xbox One

in XBoX Accessibility
    Logitech Headsets work horrible on Xbox One: Hi Everyone, So I had a pair of the Official Xbox One Stereo headsets which unfortunately broke. I then decided to use my Logitech G332 headsets that I use on my Windows machine as it does have...