Xbox one, how can I see my child’s chats or can I see them if he’s deleted them

Discus and support Xbox one, how can I see my child’s chats or can I see them if he’s deleted them in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My child made an inappropriate comment to another user and i would like to see the conversation they had, is this possible... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SixSummer310277, Aug 29, 2019.

1. Xbox one, how can I see my child’s chats or can I see them if he’s deleted them

My child made an inappropriate comment to another user and i would like to see the conversation they had, is this possible

:)

SixSummer310277, Aug 29, 2019
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Hello SixSummer,

Thanks for coming to the forums with your question. We understand you would like to know if it is possible to review your sons chats.

On the console if you go to the communication tab, all chats show here. If it has been deleted there is no way of recovering the chat unfortunately. IF the other one that it was sent to is friend or family member. They still may have the chat on their console.
    Unfortunately support is unable to recover these messages either.

Hope this helps.

Brad
  3. AdzFoz Win User

There is nothing you can to undelete the message. Your only option would be to contact support and see if they can resend the messagesupport.xbox.com/call-us.
  4. ReddevilRB03 Win User

How can I add friends and see them

Im trying to use my phone through the xbox app and it keeps saying that the feature is blocked
  5. Suicidal Groove Win User

Hi! It is so simple.

You can follow the next link to know how to add freinds even on PC or mobile. Cheers

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/xbox-live/add-friends
  6. SpiralOut46and2 Win User

Through the Xbox console? You simply go to the profile of the person you'd like to add and you'll see Add Friend from there. From your Profile, you can press the white Xbox power button on your controller to bring up the side bar menu, and going one tab
    to the left will bring up the list of your current friends.
Thema:

1. Xbox one, how can I see my child’s chats or can I see them if he’s deleted them - Similar Threads - child’s chats he’s

2. Child and parent account region not matching

in XBoX on Consoles
    Child and parent account region not matching: Hi there I am trying to set up my sons xbox 360 with a live account. When I add my details as a parent it says “locale not supported regions don’t match.” Both accounts have New Zealand as the...
  3. Why do I get error message when I try to add money to child’s account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why do I get error message when I try to add money to child’s account?: When I approve and make a purchase for my child i get this error message. “We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out.” Contact us at Microsoft support...
  4. Porque ya mi hijo no puede jugar su juego de Gears 3 ? [Why can't my child play his Gears 3...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Porque ya mi hijo no puede jugar su juego de Gears 3 ? [Why can't my child play his Gears 3...: Buenas noches: Hace más de 4 años le obsequie a mi hijo la consola de xbox one y compramos el juego de Gears 4 , el cual incluía cuatro juegos adicionales de la saga. Resulta que en días...
  5. Allow child accounts on two family XBOX (One and One X) without parent account connected

in XBoX on Consoles
    Allow child accounts on two family XBOX (One and One X) without parent account connected: Hi, I have two xbox (XBOX One and XBOX One X). The XBOX One X is setup as my default XBOX device. On this one, my child can connect with their child account (as members of my family group).On...
  6. Multiplayer permission Child ios

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Multiplayer permission Child ios: Trying to allow multiplayer connections for child account for Microsoft Realms. I did this with one child a while ago but now the site for managing this is changed and multiplayer settings appear...
  7. what happens to my childs account balance if i close the child account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    what happens to my childs account balance if i close the child account?: does that money go back into my account or is it lost? 7d32d874-0b4c-408a-b86b-696d9d76c8aa
  8. how do i enable voice chat for a child Xbox One - Halo MCC

in XBoX on Consoles
    how do i enable voice chat for a child Xbox One - Halo MCC: I am planning to get a headset to plug into an xbox one controller so that my son can chat with a friend of his while playing the master chief collection. I'd like to know how i could set up...
  9. Poor Customer Support and child-like behavior from chat services

in XBoX on Consoles
    Poor Customer Support and child-like behavior from chat services: 90 minutes of my life was wasted chatting with 2 Xbox representatives over a incorrect charge on my account and all I am left with is to post on this forum. The last rep which was over the phone,...
  10. Child banned for 24 hrs for abusive language and we dont have chat??????

in XBoX on Consoles
    Child banned for 24 hrs for abusive language and we dont have chat??????: I've followed all the links in the rat maze and they all lead to no answers. My 10 y/o received a 24 hour ban for abusive language and we don't have chat enabled. I cant find out any more info....