Xbox one, how can I see my child’s chats or can I see them if he’s deleted them

Discus and support Xbox one, how can I see my child’s chats or can I see them if he’s deleted them in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My child made an inappropriate comment to another user and i would like to see the conversation they had, is this possible... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SixSummer310277, Aug 29, 2019.

1. Xbox one, how can I see my child’s chats or can I see them if he’s deleted them

My child made an inappropriate comment to another user and i would like to see the conversation they had, is this possible

:)

SixSummer310277, Aug 29, 2019
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Hello SixSummer,

Thanks for coming to the forums with your question. We understand you would like to know if it is possible to review your sons chats.

On the console if you go to the communication tab, all chats show here. If it has been deleted there is no way of recovering the chat unfortunately. IF the other one that it was sent to is friend or family member. They still may have the chat on their console.
    Unfortunately support is unable to recover these messages either.

Hope this helps.

Brad
  3. AdzFoz Win User

There is nothing you can to undelete the message. Your only option would be to contact support and see if they can resend the messagesupport.xbox.com/call-us.
  4. ReddevilRB03 Win User

How can I add friends and see them

Im trying to use my phone through the xbox app and it keeps saying that the feature is blocked
  5. Suicidal Groove Win User

Hi! It is so simple.

You can follow the next link to know how to add freinds even on PC or mobile. Cheers

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/xbox-live/add-friends
  6. SpiralOut46and2 Win User

Through the Xbox console? You simply go to the profile of the person you'd like to add and you'll see Add Friend from there. From your Profile, you can press the white Xbox power button on your controller to bring up the side bar menu, and going one tab
    to the left will bring up the list of your current friends.
Thema:

1. Xbox one, how can I see my child’s chats or can I see them if he’s deleted them - Similar Threads - child’s chats he’s

2. Alterar conta de adulto para conta criança (Change adult account for child account)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Alterar conta de adulto para conta criança (Change adult account for child account): Ola, por favor poderiam informar como proceder para alterar uma conta de adulto para perfil de criança? Acabei de me incluir como adulto no grupo da familia, mas preciso classificar os outros...
  3. Having reset child account to be parent account, the games & passes are now associated with...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Having reset child account to be parent account, the games & passes are now associated with...: Hi it's day 4 of the Xbox birthday saga. Any help appreciated. My payment card etc got initially associated with the child account, and because it was all [mod removed] about face, once the child...
  4. Paying for Xbox Live from child account

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Paying for Xbox Live from child account: Hi! I’ve had a really hard time wrap my head how Xbox store is supposed to work with a family account. And I haven’t come to an enlightment yet, but just wasted a lot of money and time....
  5. Allow Xbox Live Child Account play Plants vs. Zombies: Battle For Neighborville (and PvZ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Allow Xbox Live Child Account play Plants vs. Zombies: Battle For Neighborville (and PvZ...: This question actually applies to all three titles (PvZ GW, PvZ GW2, and now the new one, Battle for Neighborville). I have all three and have been very confused about how I can setup Xbox Live...
  6. Convertir un compte adulte XBOX en compte enfant ?[Convert an XBOX adult account to a child...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Convertir un compte adulte XBOX en compte enfant ?[Convert an XBOX adult account to a child...: Bonjour, Quand mon fils a eu sa XBOX, on a créé un compte "adulte" et il a commencé jouer. Puis il y a associé un abonnement XBOX live et un compte fortnite (!). Maintenant, je veux mettre en...
  7. Child account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Child account: How do i change my childs date of birth on xbox one 435360c1-2aae-4d70-969d-00a59059b4f0
  8. Child Acount

in XBoX Accessibility
    Child Acount: I tried to buy a game on the store via credit card and it says that i need to ask a parent but i'm 19 years old and my mother's account is unavailable because she is dead so i want my child...
  9. Poor Customer Support and child-like behavior from chat services

in XBoX on Consoles
    Poor Customer Support and child-like behavior from chat services: 90 minutes of my life was wasted chatting with 2 Xbox representatives over a incorrect charge on my account and all I am left with is to post on this forum. The last rep which was over the phone,...
  10. Child banned for 24 hrs for abusive language and we dont have chat??????

in XBoX on Consoles
    Child banned for 24 hrs for abusive language and we dont have chat??????: I've followed all the links in the rat maze and they all lead to no answers. My 10 y/o received a 24 hour ban for abusive language and we don't have chat enabled. I cant find out any more info....