Xbox One in Australia - Kingdom Hearts 3 bug

Discus and support Xbox One in Australia - Kingdom Hearts 3 bug in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi I'm just wondering if anyone else in Australia (who is not an Xbox Live member) who mostly use their Xbox One for accessing Netflix, Youtube etc. &... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ShariMarsden, Jul 22, 2019.

1. ShariMarsden
    ShariMarsden Guest

Hi

I'm just wondering if anyone else in Australia (who is not an Xbox Live member)
    who mostly use their Xbox One for accessing Netflix, Youtube etc. &
    not for gaming
    hasn't been able to access these due to a Kingdom Hearts 3 bug / glitch?

For approx 3 weeks now we've had the following happen:

We turn the Xbox One console on as we always have and when we click on the Netflix icon the system just flicks straight to a screen with the Kingdom Hearts 3 characters (the characters look as though they're above an image of a black keyboard
    with figures/characters on it). We've tried holding the Xbox button down for 10 second, unplugged the cables & also turned off the router & unplugged it - then we've reconnected everything & it still keeps doing the same thing over & over. I've managed numerous
    times to get it to the sign in screen upon where there seems to be a continual sound as though a button is being held down & there's not. I type in my password & it takes me straight back to the Kingdom Hearts 3 characters image of a black
    keyboard with figures/characters on it. Very frustrating.

If anyone else has had this problem & you've been able to fix the issue, could you please help me out & advise how you solved this.

Thanks

Shari

:)

ShariMarsden, Jul 22, 2019
  2. ShariMarsden Win User

Thanks Paul, Yes ours was working fine one day & then the next day had the above issue & it's had this issue ever since.

Regards

Shari
  3. XBF Crystal P Win User

Hi there ShariMarsden,

Thanks for the reply! I understand there is an issue with the Xbox One. I recommend to
    try doing a soft factory reset of the console, Reset
    and keep games and apps to help reset the operating system.

• Please note before doing this troubleshooting step, make sure to know your email and passwords for your Xbox profiles.

Try this out and let us know the results.
  4. BraveSir Paul Win User

Have used Netflix without issue on my console (also living in Oz).

I will test again tomorrow when I get a chance - today I am out for most of today/tonight
  5. KINGDOMxHEARTSz Win User

Kingdom Hearts Coming to the 360?

Yes it has to happen ive been a fan of kingdom hearts since the first game was released and would love them to make a remake of kingdom heart 1 & 2 on the xbox and then announce kingdom hearts 3 to come onto the xbox as well
  6. RUBENSJUNIOR21 Win User

The most memorable gaming moment of 2019.

For me personally, it was when I finished the game Kingdom Hearts 3, I had never played any franchise games, I was happy that the kingdom hearts of other generations will arrive in xbox.
Thema:

1. Xbox One in Australia - Kingdom Hearts 3 bug - Similar Threads - Australia Kingdom Hearts

2. What is Keto Forcera Australia?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What is Keto Forcera Australia?: Keto Forcera is the weight reduction medication that you had been hanging tight for. After intensive experimentation and difficult work just we can concoct this structure and the fixings added to...
  3. Xbox One Servers in Australia?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Servers in Australia?: Explain why servers are [mod removed] for Tekken 7? Ptf, I can play yahoo games online better than this? One thing is certain I will not be buying an xbox ever again!!!!!!!!!!!!! Unlock my...
  4. 3 on 3 freestyle - When will this be available in Australia?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    3 on 3 freestyle - When will this be available in Australia?: Just as the title says, when can we get this game in Australia? Cheers Teezy ac7b17ce-4f98-40c1-bb2a-682f51aa03ce
  5. Xbox all access Australia

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox all access Australia: Hi, I have some questions about xbox all access. My good friend started an xbox all access subscription in may (xbox one s) for her kids but they have prefer playstation instead, so now they dont...
  6. XBOX LAB - GERMANY/AUSTRALIA

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX LAB - GERMANY/AUSTRALIA: Hey people, just a quick question, maybe some of you have already done this before. I live in germany, and my friend lives in australia. unfortunately, they dont ship xbox lab controllers to...
  7. Hey is and if not when is the xbox console to mobile streaming available in australia?

in XboX Insiders
    Hey is and if not when is the xbox console to mobile streaming available in australia?: [IMG] submitted by /u/cjm3346 [link] [comments]
  8. Is there any way to talk to a real human being at Microsoft in Australia.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there any way to talk to a real human being at Microsoft in Australia.: Is there any way to talk to a real human being at Microsoft in Australia. The webpage shows it is possible to contact Microsoft by phone - but nowhere is the phone number ever given!...
  9. You closed the thread to the OneGuide issue in January and it still persists in Australia,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    You closed the thread to the OneGuide issue in January and it still persists in Australia,...: It's bloody frustrating getting no answers given I reported this issue in November and the rest of the world got fixed and then you guys sweep it under the carpet for Australia. My case reference...
  10. OneGuide EPG is Broken on XBOX TV Adapter - Australia

in XBoX on Consoles
    OneGuide EPG is Broken on XBOX TV Adapter - Australia: Hi Microsoft The EPG is broken on the XBOX OneGuide you are unable to view current or upcoming shows. b26ce22b-7b87-4b8f-9587-f0425b5a57df