Xbox one in Uruguay

Discus and support Xbox one in Uruguay in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi, I wanted to know if soon or at some point, in the Xbox location system will add to Uruguay, because if I want to register my debit card it asks for... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Sunelok, Jul 9, 2019.

1. Sunelok
    Sunelok Guest

Xbox one in Uruguay

Hi, I wanted to know if soon or at some point, in the Xbox location system will add to Uruguay, because if I want to register my debit card it asks for my address, but because I can not put the state in which I live because it does not it appears, it makes
    it impossible for me to achieve it, so if I want to have the Xbox game pass I have to buy it on websites that may not be secure, I have a way to solve this and can use my debit card?

:)

Sunelok, Jul 9, 2019
  2. RedCarGamer Win User

Xbox one in Uruguay

The alternative is buy gift cards and use them to subscribe the gamepass and other xbox one game/content. In while you can also give the idea for that addition using
    Xbox Uservoice.
  3. Sunelok Win User

Xbox one in Uruguay

The problem is that in Uruguay there are no such cards, the only method we have is to pay through internet. I had planned to buy the Game pass from my Xbox, but as it is not possible I tried to see a website that I trust but they are all sold out.
  4. jsanturio Win User

Error 0x80048883

In Uruguay the same message
  5. PlushPayload91 Win User

Purchase of XBox Gold from Uruguay

How long is this gonna take! I'm in Uruguay too!
  6. NeoLucifer2000 Win User

Big problem with toy soldiers cold war napalm DLC

@Mister Fizzle

Yes I have tried saving the DLC to a USB drive and nothing happend.

Yes I did

My account is set to USA but then I changed it to Uruguay

Uruguay,last week USA

Personnaly this is signal studios falt and has to fix these falty DLC
Thema:

Xbox one in Uruguay

1. Xbox one in Uruguay - Similar Threads - Uruguay

2. Comprar game pass desde Uruguay [Buy Game pass from Uruguay]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Comprar game pass desde Uruguay [Buy Game pass from Uruguay]: Hola cómo están? Mi consulta es, soy de Uruguay y tengo zona Argentina para la store, puedo comprar game pass online en la store desde aquí? Gracias Translation: [Hello, how are you? My query is,...
  3. Como compro en xbox one en Montevideo Uruguay [Mod Translation: As I bought on Xbox One in...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Como compro en xbox one en Montevideo Uruguay [Mod Translation: As I bought on Xbox One in...: Quiero comprar fifa point y no puedo en Montevideo. Como hago? [Mod Translation: I want to buy FIFA point and I can't in Montevideo. How do I do?] c50fe564-ed2f-4b5f-b53c-de829e74c21d
  4. HELP CHANGE REGION ACCOUNT FIRST EEUU AFTER CHANG URUGUAY MESSAGE NOT XBOX LIVE YOUR REGION ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    HELP CHANGE REGION ACCOUNT FIRST EEUU AFTER CHANG URUGUAY MESSAGE NOT XBOX LIVE YOUR REGION ...: Hello i have a problem with migration account xbox 360 i have a suscription xbox live gold 12 month first my account region is EEUU after i change uruguay mi suscription gold not found message...
  5. I can not buy games from Uruguay

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can not buy games from Uruguay: Hi. Could someone tell me how I can to accept my zip code to buy games? I already try to put a direction of buenos aires but my card I do not accept it. I do not know how to do it. HELP......
  6. When will xbox one be supported in Uruguay?

in XBoX on Consoles
    When will xbox one be supported in Uruguay?: When will xbox one be supported in Uruguay? Are there plans? bbfa78da-005e-45df-bc9f-fbb389494b98