Xbox One Insiders - The new phase of the Home Experiment is being rolled out to half of our...

Discus and support Xbox One Insiders - The new phase of the Home Experiment is being rolled out to half of our... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/AS_Empire [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/AS_Empire, Sep 7, 2019.

1. /u/AS_Empire
    /u/AS_Empire Guest

Xbox One Insiders - The new phase of the Home Experiment is being rolled out to half of our...

/u/AS_Empire, Sep 7, 2019
  2. Fl0ydPinkert0n Win User

I have the latest BETA (not alpha, etc) and I still didn't get the new dashboard!

It still hasn't been released to all Alpha's, so you will have to be a little patien
    Yeah, exactly. All that's been announced, so far, is some Alpha Skip Ahead and Alpha members.

"We need your help testing out the new interface. The new experimental Home rolls out this week to select Xbox Insiders in our Alpha and Alpha Skip Ahead rings. For more details on rollout, keep an eye on the Xbox Insiders section of
    Xbox Wire."

https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2019/07...oll-out-to-xbox-insiders/#r752bX4ySHJOf7DD.99
  3. Bingbingbng Win User

Force an update of the COD game software?

Yeah...

rolling new software in phases = good idea.

rolling out new, incompatible versions at a peak usage time = bad idea.
  4. T3chnlgydude Win User
  5. Fl0ydPinkert0n Win User

We need a new xbox home menu

6. Hordie Win User

Activate my registration pleaseee

Hi there,

If you're talking about the preview program if you're accepted you'll receive a system message on Xbox Live. If you're taking about the New Xbox Experience then you must already be in the preview program. These updates will roll out in phases based on your
    participation in the preview program. Unfortunately no one on the forums will be able to assist you in either scenario.
Thema:

1. Xbox One Insiders - The new phase of the Home Experiment is being rolled out to half of our... - Similar Threads - Insiders phase Home

2. Insiders

in XBoX on Consoles
    Insiders: If I become an Insider Member, does it automatically update while off of XB on Insiders whether I'm on Alpha, Omega, or Delta? b3f751be-1061-4b1f-8d8b-3d2f63c2a894
  3. Still have trouble Joining the bleeding edge game in Xbox insider hub app

in XboX Insiders
    Still have trouble Joining the bleeding edge game in Xbox insider hub app: I have been trying to Join the bleeding edge game all day today when I go to launch the Xbox insider hub app. and when I get to the home page of the app then when I go to go down to where it says...
  4. Xbox insider update stuck at 68%

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox insider update stuck at 68%: When I turn my xbox on, it starts at 68% (applying update 33%), gets to 70%, and then pops up “Something went wrong” (error code E106) When I restart, it does the exact same thing. When I...
  5. New version of prime video not showing in Insider Hub

in XboX Insiders
    New version of prime video not showing in Insider Hub: [IMG] submitted by /u/pastoak [link] [comments]
  6. Xbox Insider

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider: At what level do i need to get the Alpha Preview? I'm at level 9 and Beta ring! submitted by /u/xRenanferraz [link] [comments]
  7. Insider on X, more buggy cache than O.G.

in XboX Insiders
    Insider on X, more buggy cache than O.G.: Last week I traded up my o.g., to an X . Ive had more currupted cache and saved game sync errors, than I ever had in the o.g. Has anyone else experienced the same? ... It's happening so much I...
  8. EU Xbox Insiders are invited to play Bleeding Edge Sep. 14 7-11 PM BST!

in XboX Insiders
    EU Xbox Insiders are invited to play Bleeding Edge Sep. 14 7-11 PM BST!: [IMG] submitted by /u/BroHammersley [link] [comments]
  9. Xbox One X randomly shutting off. Xbox insider beta ring

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One X randomly shutting off. Xbox insider beta ring: Ever since the most recent beta ring update my Xbox has been shutting off. Once while watching a YouTube video and twice in the middle of hunting in Monster Hunter World. Lost a decent amount of...
  10. MCC Insider - Flight 3 Phase 2 Feedback - MP

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MCC Insider - Flight 3 Phase 2 Feedback - MP: This is a response to this thread: https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/84ad72a8b51847978545f685f651fc15/topics/mcc-insider---flig... since I can no longer post at that joint and I guess for...