Xbox One Installation and Sign In Issues!!!

Discus and support Xbox One Installation and Sign In Issues!!! in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hey! So after a week of not playing on my xbox, i decided to hop back on and i experienced some BAD ISSUES. So Rocket League was updating and the first... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by pixelpup101, Dec 4, 2021.

1. pixelpup101
    pixelpup101 Guest

Hey! So after a week of not playing on my xbox, i decided to hop back on and i experienced some BAD ISSUES. So Rocket League was updating and the first issue was that the installation kept stopping. I hard resetted my console and tried to sign in, but it took AGES and never even logged me in. it kept loading. So I removed my account from my xbox and re logged in and all was well. but rocket league installation kept stopping so i kept restarting, hard resetting and it would NEVER sign me in. the white circle just kept going for 10 minutes. I did everything i could and can’t find anything on the internet. Help!!!

:)

pixelpup101, Dec 4, 2021
  2. SamQY Win User

This cleans up the temporary files. It won't delete your progress, your games or your account.
  3. pixelpup101 Win User

thank you for replying! i’m always nervous about dealing with xbox systems so i’m just making sure, what does clearing the MAC do? does it delete any save files or anything? sorry :/
  4. SamQY Win User

I'm Samy an independent advisor. Welcome to the Xbox community. How are you?

Clean your console's MAC, restart your internet devices for a few minutes, and try again.

To clean the MAC follow this path

Settings>general>network settings>advanced settings>alternative MAC address and click clear and restart the console when prompted.

If the problem persists share your phone's connection as a hotspot with the console and test if the problem reoccurs.

If you are using an external hard drive with the console, I also recommend removing it.

If the problem still persists reset the console to factory defaults, you won't lose anything but you will need to log in with your account again. Email and password are required.

Follow this path and select reset keeping games and app.

In 5 to 10 minutes you will finish reconfiguring your console

To reset the console>

Settings> System> Console Info> Reset Console

***Do not reset your console without having your account email and password.***
  5. pixelpup101 Win User

also, it just turned off by itself. this console is really old and hope to upgrade by christmas, but i really want to game!
  6. dcomley Win User

Game didn't delete properly

Hello FlamingJets,

Sorry to hear you've been having issues installing BLOPS2. One way to try and fix this - could you sign out of Xbox LIVE on your console and see if it lets you install the game to your hard drive while you are NOT signed in?

Let us know how you go.
Thema:

1. Xbox One Installation and Sign In Issues!!! - Similar Threads - Installation Sign Issues

2. Signing in and installing.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Signing in and installing.: Is there anybody else who's having issues signing in to there xbox account? I'm having issues signing in and installing a new game. It's just not happening. Banging head against wall here. Any...
  3. WebView 2 Runtime not installing? Not able to sign in on a pc game pass game. (windows 10)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    WebView 2 Runtime not installing? Not able to sign in on a pc game pass game. (windows 10): Hello all, I'm having a really hard time trying to install webview2 runtime. I'm a brand new pc game pass member on a gaming laptop and I wanted to give grounded a try. Downloaded the game fine,...
  4. "We couldn't sign you in to Xbox Live" when trying to install any game from Xbox app on Windows

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "We couldn't sign you in to Xbox Live" when trying to install any game from Xbox app on Windows: Hello, This happens when trying to install Back 4 Blood: [img] And the "more info" link is just a google search, which is pretty insulting tbh Not sure what is going on, changed my password...
  5. Game from CD installing with game pass sign

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game from CD installing with game pass sign: I installed GTA V form gpu and decided to buy CD version, when reinstalled game this time from CD it still had Gamepass sign in the bittom right corner, i want it to be from CD not gamepass. If im...
  6. Xbox App is broken, cannot sign in or install apps.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox App is broken, cannot sign in or install apps.: I had purchased the Xbox Ultimate Game Pass since I thought I would be able to play the games on my PC. I installed the Xbox app, and it has given me so much trouble. I could not sign in to an...
  7. Can't sign in to Series X after installing alpha skip ahead

in XboX Insiders
    Can't sign in to Series X after installing alpha skip ahead: Hi, I just received my Xbox Series X, and installed the Alpha Skip Ahead update. Now when I try to sign in to my account, it hangs for a very long time and eventually comes back with a message...
  8. Xbox Game Pass app still shows Xboxes I’ve signed out of as a possible choice to install my...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Game Pass app still shows Xboxes I’ve signed out of as a possible choice to install my...: I wanted to download Fallout 76 (even if its trash) for game pass with the new update on the app. Now its asking me for what console I want to install on. I get four options and the only...
  9. Minecraft for Windows 10 Starter edition not installing correctly - won't let me sign in

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft for Windows 10 Starter edition not installing correctly - won't let me sign in: Hi, I've just purchased this so that my kids could connect and play in the same worlds etc. But after downloading when I try to sign in I just get bounced to the 'Buy Minecraft/ Unlock the full...
  10. Xbox Beta app issues (black screen after sign in, and can't change install location) -...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Beta app issues (black screen after sign in, and can't change install location) -...: I have installed the Xbox (beta) application, have W10 1903, and can launch the application successfully. However, upon signing into the app the xbox app window goes blank/black and stays that way...