Xbox One - Installation Still Stopped...

Discus and support Xbox One - Installation Still Stopped... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; All details here: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/xbox-one-installation-stopped/00908f11-25e7-4d93-8e8b-717e85f4f803 Thread was... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MushaConvoy, Oct 10, 2019 at 8:53 AM.

1. MushaConvoy
    MushaConvoy Guest

All details here:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/xbox-one-installation-stopped/00908f11-25e7-4d93-8e8b-717e85f4f803

Thread was locked without an answer.

@Unabated Salt - No never got a resolution, just tried deleting everything/factory resetting my wifes console and still Life is Strange stops at the exact same point. 3.01Gb on Episode 3, 495Mb on Episode 4.

So far it is only affecting Life is Strange and Metro Last Light Redux, but comes up with Installation Stopped on different consoles, even with factory reset and using different storage devices (internal on both consoles as well as removable).

:)

2. G v zauBerBerg Win User

I thought that too, but it doesn't affect any other title. Just recently downloaded Gears 5, Destiny 2, Forza Horizon 4 without issue. On the smaller side, I've had no trouble with Life is Strange: Before the Storm or Metro 2033 Redux, both titles I own
    as well as appear in Game Pass.
    Yeah I understand, but all the games in the store are located on different servers. So please, (do not try the hotspot because wireless is wireless -or is your home internet so slow) try the cable and the DNS Change. And if this not work you can be sure
    that there is a problem with the game in the Store. Then request a callback of the support and let them share your guess.
  3. G v zauBerBerg Win User

Hi MushaConvoy,

sorry to hear. After reading the old post I also thinking "it is a Network issue". I think during the download you receive a timeout, so first try to connect the console via cable (If the console is connected via wireless this is a boost). And second try
    to change to a faster DNS.

Hope this helps and keep us informed
  4. MushaConvoy Win User

I thought that too, but it doesn't affect any other title. Just recently downloaded Gears 5, Destiny 2, Forza Horizon 4 without issue. On the smaller side, I've had no trouble with Life is Strange: Before the Storm or Metro 2033 Redux, both titles I own
    as well as appear in Game Pass.

Still, taking your suggestion on board, I deleted Life is Strange and factory reset the console, connected the console via hotspot to my phone and attempted to download Episode 4, still stops at the exact same spot, around 450mb. Didn't try any others, didn't
    want to waste 3gb of mobile data to have it not work.
  5. Mikeysoonerfan Win User

Have you tried removing any save data for the games? Might try that then try starting the download again. I know sometimes the games will try to update before it downloads and it stops your installation.
  6. XS1CkSk1LLZX94 Win User

Thema:

1. Xbox One - Installation Still Stopped... - Similar Threads - Installation Still Stopped

2. I have EA Access subscription still cant install games within it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have EA Access subscription still cant install games within it: I payed for an EA Access subscription sometime ago but it still active because it says that the next billing is in 2020 but can't install EA Access games on my Xbox. When I click on a game a menu...
  3. Xbox Game Pass for PC: Still Can't Install Any Games That Require Administrator Approval

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass for PC: Still Can't Install Any Games That Require Administrator Approval: I have the latest versions of Windows and of Xbox for PC (beta). I tried almost every possible solution I found (except a fresh re-installation of windows 10) but to no avail. It seems to have...
  4. REALLY STILL BROKEN-Xbox Game Pass PC-Cant Install Metro Exodus Error Code 0x80040154

in XBoX on Windows
    REALLY STILL BROKEN-Xbox Game Pass PC-Cant Install Metro Exodus Error Code 0x80040154: Hi All, This is my 3rd attempt to get this issue resolved. First off, I appreciate everyone who has offered help on my previous two threads. However, this does not appear to be my PC. As stated...
  5. The Ready-To-Install tab is still the buggy mess it is

in XboX Insiders
    The Ready-To-Install tab is still the buggy mess it is: I just bought two games of the Microsoft store, went to My Games and Apps to cancel the download, a couple of minutes later went to the Ready-To-Install tab to install them, no sign of them, it...
  6. Old version of Xbox Game Bar still active after installing new version

in XBoX on Windows
    Old version of Xbox Game Bar still active after installing new version: I have updated to the latest windows 10 release and rebooted several times, but an older version of the Xbox Game Bar loads even though the new shows as installed. I ran the Windows Troubleshooter...
  7. Have already installed a game on xbox1 but my child broke the disk. Any way I can still play?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Have already installed a game on xbox1 but my child broke the disk. Any way I can still play?: Have already installed a game on xbox1 but my child broke the disk. Anyway I can still play? 19f6862d-f154-4dd3-9450-d1a5fcdce29a
  8. Halo Wars 2 Installation stopped error for nearly 3 months now. Still cannot play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Wars 2 Installation stopped error for nearly 3 months now. Still cannot play: For nearly 3 months now, since awakening the nightmare dlc came out for halo wars 2, many people including me have had installation stopped errors when trying to install the game. I have done...
  9. Forza 7 still not installing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza 7 still not installing: Game and DLC not installing even after the issue was "resolved" 483e1f29-6e5c-4866-968f-2332ff4c9846
  10. Xbox One games stopping installation- claims device is full when the external is still has ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One games stopping installation- claims device is full when the external is still has ...: So my girlfriend's trying to install borderlands 2 and a few other gaems, she's been using a 1tb hard drive that I got her for a while but it's not even at 50% yet, but her games keep stopping...