Xbox One - Installation Still Stopped...

Discus and support Xbox One - Installation Still Stopped... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; All details here: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/xbox-one-installation-stopped/00908f11-25e7-4d93-8e8b-717e85f4f803 Thread was... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MushaConvoy, Oct 10, 2019.

1. MushaConvoy
    MushaConvoy Guest

All details here:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/xbox-one-installation-stopped/00908f11-25e7-4d93-8e8b-717e85f4f803

Thread was locked without an answer.

@Unabated Salt - No never got a resolution, just tried deleting everything/factory resetting my wifes console and still Life is Strange stops at the exact same point. 3.01Gb on Episode 3, 495Mb on Episode 4.

So far it is only affecting Life is Strange and Metro Last Light Redux, but comes up with Installation Stopped on different consoles, even with factory reset and using different storage devices (internal on both consoles as well as removable).

:)

MushaConvoy, Oct 10, 2019
  2. MarcusFenix33 Win User

Still not working for me. Comcast sent me an email saying i've used 1200GB in two weeks this month as I keep trying to install games without success. This is so wrong.
  3. MushaConvoy Win User

Update:

After a week now, Metro Last Light Redux has resolved itself, as has Life is Strange Episode 4, however Life is Strange Episode 3 still remains stopped at 3.01Gb.

Guess thats the resolution, keep cancelling the download and trying again. One day it will work.
  4. G v zauBerBerg Win User

I thought that too, but it doesn't affect any other title. Just recently downloaded Gears 5, Destiny 2, Forza Horizon 4 without issue. On the smaller side, I've had no trouble with Life is Strange: Before the Storm or Metro 2033 Redux, both titles I own
    as well as appear in Game Pass.
    Yeah I understand, but all the games in the store are located on different servers. So please, (do not try the hotspot because wireless is wireless -or is your home internet so slow) try the cable and the DNS Change. And if this not work you can be sure
    that there is a problem with the game in the Store. Then request a callback of the support and let them share your guess.
  5. G v zauBerBerg Win User

Hi MushaConvoy,

sorry to hear. After reading the old post I also thinking "it is a Network issue". I think during the download you receive a timeout, so first try to connect the console via cable (If the console is connected via wireless this is a boost). And second try
    to change to a faster DNS.

Hope this helps and keep us informed
  6. MushaConvoy Win User

I thought that too, but it doesn't affect any other title. Just recently downloaded Gears 5, Destiny 2, Forza Horizon 4 without issue. On the smaller side, I've had no trouble with Life is Strange: Before the Storm or Metro 2033 Redux, both titles I own
    as well as appear in Game Pass.

Still, taking your suggestion on board, I deleted Life is Strange and factory reset the console, connected the console via hotspot to my phone and attempted to download Episode 4, still stops at the exact same spot, around 450mb. Didn't try any others, didn't
    want to waste 3gb of mobile data to have it not work.
Thema:

1. Xbox One - Installation Still Stopped... - Similar Threads - Installation Still Stopped

2. Halo master chief collection says content is still installing but everything is insalled

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo master chief collection says content is still installing but everything is insalled: So I downloaded halo master chief collection on PC from he Microsoft store and it says "Unable to continue, the content is currently installing." even though I've installed everything from...
  3. AOE 2 Definitive Edition - PC Game Pass - Installing almost instantly and still not loading.

in XBoX on Windows
    AOE 2 Definitive Edition - PC Game Pass - Installing almost instantly and still not loading.: This is the only game I am having issues with. I had it installed last weekend on my work PC (the only place I use PC gamepass) and it was working fine and I was having a good time. Come back to...
  4. Installation stopped message still appearing when trying to update Forza Horizon 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Installation stopped message still appearing when trying to update Forza Horizon 4: I recently got an external media drive to download games onto on my first generation Xbox one, because I was getting the message "installation stopped" when trying to update Forza horizon 4 and I...
  5. Gears 5 ask me to choose a NTFS drive to install, but mine is already in NTFS and i still...

in XBoX on Windows
    Gears 5 ask me to choose a NTFS drive to install, but mine is already in NTFS and i still...: So i tried to install Gears 5 on my computer, and it ask me to choose the hard drive i want to install it on. I have 2 hard drive, like almost everybody else i assume: 1 (C) for the windows...
  6. I have EA Access subscription still cant install games within it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have EA Access subscription still cant install games within it: I payed for an EA Access subscription sometime ago but it still active because it says that the next billing is in 2020 but can't install EA Access games on my Xbox. When I click on a game a menu...
  7. Xbox Game Pass for PC: Still Can't Install Any Games That Require Administrator Approval

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass for PC: Still Can't Install Any Games That Require Administrator Approval: I have the latest versions of Windows and of Xbox for PC (beta). I tried almost every possible solution I found (except a fresh re-installation of windows 10) but to no avail. It seems to have...
  8. REALLY STILL BROKEN-Xbox Game Pass PC-Cant Install Metro Exodus Error Code 0x80040154

in XBoX on Windows
    REALLY STILL BROKEN-Xbox Game Pass PC-Cant Install Metro Exodus Error Code 0x80040154: Hi All, This is my 3rd attempt to get this issue resolved. First off, I appreciate everyone who has offered help on my previous two threads. However, this does not appear to be my PC. As stated...
  9. Halo Wars 2 Installation stopped error for nearly 3 months now. Still cannot play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Wars 2 Installation stopped error for nearly 3 months now. Still cannot play: For nearly 3 months now, since awakening the nightmare dlc came out for halo wars 2, many people including me have had installation stopped errors when trying to install the game. I have done...
  10. Xbox One games stopping installation- claims device is full when the external is still has ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One games stopping installation- claims device is full when the external is still has ...: So my girlfriend's trying to install borderlands 2 and a few other gaems, she's been using a 1tb hard drive that I got her for a while but it's not even at 50% yet, but her games keep stopping...