(Xbox one) Is edge messing up for anyone else?

Discus and support (Xbox one) Is edge messing up for anyone else? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Is Edge messing up for anyone else? Every time I try to open it it starts to open then closes back to the dashboard. I've already tried googling it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by darkhalf89, Jun 18, 2021.

1. darkhalf89
    darkhalf89 Guest

Is Edge messing up for anyone else? Every time I try to open it it starts to open then closes back to the dashboard.

I've already tried googling it and the only thing I could find was to try a power cycle/ cache delete, which didn't do anything.

Status doesn't say that edge is messing up though so I'm not sure what's wrong

:)

darkhalf89, Jun 18, 2021
  2. BrianKing8 Win User

Xbox authentication infinite loop

it worked that way one time but not anymore. edge is still messed up. I downloaded Monument Browser out of the Xbox Store and use that to authenticate now.
  3. Lnin0 Win User

Microsoft Edge issues

edge is a mess of crashes, lag and control issues on xbox. no really a good way to introduce users to either. I hope edge is at top of fix list.
  4. Goatsnatcher Win User

Freakiest Location - super mild spoilers

The Dunwich Building in F3 is awesome lol...and messed up. First time I played F3 and entered that location, I was just on edge constantly.
  5. Auswulf Win User

Xbox one mess up?

Galactic Geek is right only the temporary memory will get wiped. All of your DLC, Profile and games will be safe. It is kinda like when you clear the system cache on the Xbox 360.
  6. Galactic Geek Win User

Xbox one mess up?

No, a hard reset simply deletes the cache (also known as temporarily saved data); your games, saves, etc. will remain unaffected.
Thema:

1. (Xbox one) Is edge messing up for anyone else? - Similar Threads - edge messing anyone

2. Microsoft Edge no longer opens....

in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft Edge no longer opens....: Can no longer open Microsoft Edge and the old Edge has been deleted. submitted by /u/Apexassassln [link] [comments]
  3. XCloud on Edge Browser Windows Short Freezes

in XBoX on Windows
    XCloud on Edge Browser Windows Short Freezes: Hi, I used xcloud a few weeks ago and was satisfied with my experience. I'm using it in Edge browser on my laptop and my ping on speed tests has been around 10 most of the time (speed is over...
  4. The new edge is good but after an os update, it does not save ur history and stuff.

in XboX Insiders
    The new edge is good but after an os update, it does not save ur history and stuff.: I am assuming this happens because of the update that fixes the whole crashing with the browser so u would have to set it up again but it would be nice that it saves ur tabs and history whenever...
  5. New Edge on Xbox support Extension

in XboX Insiders
    New Edge on Xbox support Extension: Extension support in new edge browser Xbox, because not support now submitted by /u/Alon_Sousa [link] [comments]
  6. I can't install anything with the new edge does anyone know how to fix this.

in XboX Insiders
    I can't install anything with the new edge does anyone know how to fix this.: I can't install anything with the new edge does anyone know how to fix this. submitted by /u/R3PLANYT [link] [comments]
  7. Still Don't Have New Edge on Xbox One X

in XboX Insiders
    Still Don't Have New Edge on Xbox One X: I'm currently enrolled in the Omega circle of Insiders. The updates have referred to the new Edge multiple times, but I still have the old version of Edge with the Internet Explorer icon. Do the...
  8. (Microsoft Edge) Not being able to run the app

in XboX Insiders
    (Microsoft Edge) Not being able to run the app: Has anyone had the issue where when you start the edge app, and a couple seconds later the app just shuts down? I If so has anyone found and solutions? submitted by /u/GlockFreeze [link]...
  9. when will they enable extensions on the new edge?

in XboX Insiders
    when will they enable extensions on the new edge?: i want to know because i can't use the mouse cursor that size submitted by /u/sage-germain [link] [comments]
  10. Microsoft Edge stuck in full screen(Xb1)

in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft Edge stuck in full screen(Xb1): When I use the microsoft edge application, once I go fullscreen no matter what I do the app wont leave fullscreen. The only fix I've found is to either close to app and reopen it or to press Y to...