Xbox One is Messed up

Discus and support Xbox One is Messed up in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; ok so last night i was playing some cod aw on my xbox one and then it froze took me back to dashboard i tried loading the game back up wouldn't load so... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Gir2x, Apr 5, 2015.

1. Gir2x
    Gir2x Guest

Xbox One is Messed up

ok so last night i was playing some cod aw on my xbox one and then it froze took me back to dashboard i tried loading the game back up wouldn't load so i turned off the console now when i start it up it makes a weird buzzing noise and just sits in a constant
    black screen my xbox one controller won't sync even if i have it plugged in the disc drive went out about 2 weeks before and i have only had my xbox one for 5 months since the release of advanced warfare i didn't purchase a warranty with my xb1 cause i could
    not afford the warranty and it is too late to take my console to gamestop and im too poor to get it shipped to microsoft to get it fixed so now im left with a 349 dollar paperweight

:)

Gir2x, Apr 5, 2015
  2. monkyman19
    monkyman19 Guest
    Xbox is so messed up

I go on everyday and it will take me 30 minutes just to play a game. My internet is fine on my 360 my computer and my phone. But no my 1 has to be stupid and i have to find may password everyday. I have a long password and i have done this so much i have
    memorized it. Then when I get into 2k17 it freezes so i have to clear the reserved space and wait 10 more minutes just to get in. Then today my controller died so I switch the batteries and now i cannot sign in the game and I lost all of my stuff because of
    it. Thanks a lot maybe you guys can actually answer and help so I can actually enjoy my xbox and not want to buy a playstation

monkyman19, Apr 5, 2015
  3. An Old Freak
    An Old Freak Guest
    Xbox is so messed up

Is this issue occurring in IDARB?

An Old Freak, Apr 5, 2015
  4. Auswulf Win User

Xbox one mess up?

Galactic Geek is right only the temporary memory will get wiped. All of your DLC, Profile and games will be safe. It is kinda like when you clear the system cache on the Xbox 360.
  5. Galactic Geek Win User

Xbox one mess up?

No, a hard reset simply deletes the cache (also known as temporarily saved data); your games, saves, etc. will remain unaffected.
  6. That BipolarKid Win User

Xbox one mess up?

i have not actually. does that mean i have to download my profile again and re download all my stuff? (i have premium for battlefield 4)
  7. Auswulf Win User

Xbox one mess up?

8. M3tal Daz3 Win User

xbox messed up

This issue often is caused by corrupted data in the console which prevents the home screen from loading correctly, this can often be fixed by a factory restore. Now as you can't actually access the settings to do this there is a way to restore to factory
    defaults using a USB flash drive.

If you visit the offline system diagnostic support page you can download the Restore Factory Defaults file:

support.xbox.com/.../offline-system-update-diagnostic-tool

Read through the process of formatting the flash drive etc thoroughly and follow the instructions as if you were doing a system update but using the file you downloaded you may find that your console will then boot correctly.

Hope this helps you!
Thema:

Xbox One is Messed up

1. Xbox One is Messed up - Similar Threads - Messed

2. Sound effects on Xbox One dashboard: it is just me or it is a mess?

in XboX Insiders
    Sound effects on Xbox One dashboard: it is just me or it is a mess?: I just want to vent about this to discover if this is a particular issue or it happens with other ppl as well. I have reported this issue several times, but seems it never gets fixed. The sound...
  3. I bought a xbox and the sound is all messed up

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought a xbox and the sound is all messed up: The sound is is all fuzzy I watched multiple videos no one else having this issue the xbxo was refurbished but it came with a broken controller and this audio problem that makes every click sound...
  4. Latest update messed up social gaming

in XBoX on Consoles
    Latest update messed up social gaming: Since the console update of May 2020, been having connectivity issues with friends on games. Some games can't even play together at all. Anyone else having these problems or know how to fix?...
  5. Yo, Gamechat got messed up for me, but party chat works fine. Anyone has this issue? If not...

in XboX Insiders
    Yo, Gamechat got messed up for me, but party chat works fine. Anyone has this issue? If not...: Topic title submitted by /u/Realcoletrain [link] [comments]
  6. My xbox one s display is messed. I have screenshots?Does anyone know how to fix

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox one s display is messed. I have screenshots?Does anyone know how to fix: its got these crazy artifacts going i don't know why it was working fine earli [img] er. 6c28530c-d317-4d19-a8a2-626f32e97e6c
  7. Can Clubs get some love?? Good feature bug they seem to be a hot buggy mess

in XboX Insiders
    Can Clubs get some love?? Good feature bug they seem to be a hot buggy mess: I’ve owned a Club since they were first available for Insider testing. I think they’re a decently good idea permitting some level of organization and structure for social gathering and friend...
  8. Gamertag change messed everything up

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gamertag change messed everything up: I changed my gamertag for the first time ever, now I can’t chat with my friends online or invite them and I can’t play online but I’m clearly online. I did a hard reset twice and removed my...
  9. Messed Up Suspension

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Messed Up Suspension: I got suspended for calling somebody out for Ddosing on DayZ, and I cannot appeal the suspensions. Help! c30bf816-b359-4cff-a723-debd932a6a64
  10. Xbox one s won't play movies without messing up video

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one s won't play movies without messing up video: I have a brand new xbox one s. Everytime I play a DVD on it, the dvd plays fine. But after I take the movie out, it starts making crackling noises and the screen starts flashing back and forth...