"XBOX ONE" is... Missing its Spanish translation?

Discus and support "XBOX ONE" is... Missing its Spanish translation? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/leankuroneko [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/leankuroneko, Jul 25, 2019.

1. "XBOX ONE" is... Missing its Spanish translation?

/u/leankuroneko, Jul 25, 2019
  2. Nameloi Win User

Rumors of Microsoft employees being paid to Reddit and post Xbox One proaganda

Yes Spanish is my first language but I sort of say my English is on an equal level, Im terrible in Spanish grammar. I also know Italian but its basic, its very similar to Spanish though.

And I don't know why this thread derailed :-s
  3. ngocphi Win User

Downloading content from Xbox market place

check the spanish marketplace if its available then it is

(if its not well )
  4. ngocphi Win User

Xbox Live DLC region block

you need a spanish disk unless a EN dlc is available in spain (from other spanish players its a NO)

you are better off waiting till you are back in the states

you must use a spanish account plus spanish ms points

and no ms points are not transferable
  5. Topacciolo Win User

Call Of Duty MW Xbox One X LANGUAGE

Thanks man!! I can't belive i miss that... But anyway... It give me the option for Italian or Spanish... Not English. 🙈
  6. phantom gangsta Win User

Rumors of Microsoft employees being paid to Reddit and post Xbox One proaganda

[quote user="Nameloi"]

Yes Spanish is my first language but I sort of say my English is on an equal level, Im terrible in Spanish grammar. I also know Italian but its basic, its very similar to Spanish though.

And I don't know why this thread derailed :-s

[/quote]well atleast we learned something....
Thema:

"XBOX ONE" is... Missing its Spanish translation?

1. "XBOX ONE" is... Missing its Spanish translation? - Similar Threads - Missing Spanish translation

2. Minecraft for Windows 10 Starter Collection missing 700 Minecoins

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft for Windows 10 Starter Collection missing 700 Minecoins: Basically the same issue as reported many times before (e.g. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/minecraft-for-windows-10-starter-collection/fa0bb6f5-4631-4e41-9c23-0f8e1ca4f6ab),...
  3. Diablo 3 Xbox One, all characters missing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Diablo 3 Xbox One, all characters missing: D3 syncs/backps up to Xbox Live. I got an error on my game when trying to play split screen with my daughter. I can't get the game to restart. I reboot my xbox. Come back. All of my characters are...
  4. Call Of Duty Modern Warfare Missing DLC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Call Of Duty Modern Warfare Missing DLC: I purchased a ‘disk’ COD: Modern Warfare and have installed all content required in order to play the game. However, when I try to access any of the modes on the front page, it is stating ‘You are...
  5. Microsoft account on Switch missing items

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft account on Switch missing items: I've had Minecraft 360 for years and amassed quite a bit of skin, texture, and mashup packs. Recently I bought Minecraft on my Switch as well so I could cross-platform with some friends. One...
  6. PSO2 Perks Missing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PSO2 Perks Missing: Well, the other day I saw a notification with the PSO2 perks info, there was the image and it said Claim Now! I downloaded the game because I finally had space to install it, and when I went back...
  7. Gears of War 3 missing from my Owned Games Library

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears of War 3 missing from my Owned Games Library: I was playing gears 3 then it stopped working today. I tried uninstalling and install again But Then The game is not listed in my Library. I also see here other people have same issue and some...
  8. In the new Xbox Game Pass Beta app, the tasks section is missing, letting you only see the...

in XboX Insiders
    In the new Xbox Game Pass Beta app, the tasks section is missing, letting you only see the...: Yesterday he was there and today he's not showing up. It happens to someone else? Thank you. submitted by /u/xL3aMS1x [link] [comments]
  9. User Percentages On Achivements Missing

in XboX Insiders
    User Percentages On Achivements Missing: I just jumped on my Xbox tonight and noticed it is no longer showing the % of users that have the achievement. Is this a bug with the insider build? I remember seeing them earlier this week....
  10. Owned game missing from account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Owned game missing from account: hello! i own a copy of gears of war 4 which included all previous games as a bonus, which is pretty cool. Unfortunately though, after quitting game pass, gears of war 3 is suddenly not in my...