Xbox one is muted

Discus and support Xbox one is muted in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My son has a xbox one and about a week ago the icon in the right corner became muted . I have ran through all the tricks to try and fix it and that... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by RandyMurphy3, Sep 2, 2019.

1. RandyMurphy3
    RandyMurphy3 Guest

Xbox one is muted

My son has a xbox one and about a week ago the icon in the right corner became muted . I have ran through all the tricks to try and fix it and that didnt work , I bought new mic that didnt work , I changed the controller that didnt work , I've tested the
    headset on my other sons system and they work , I've even bought a new xbox one and when I registered it that one was muted as well so I checked his gamer profile to see if be was blocked on that and it says hes never had an compliant . So I have now clue
    what to do some one help please

Thanks

:)

RandyMurphy3, Sep 2, 2019
  2. gds1972 Win User

Person posing as an Xbox employee

3. Manny Takn Over Win User

Xbox one is muted!

If headset isnt plugged in sound comes through tv, and mic is turtle beach xone And also tryed my astro a40 on there, nothing no sound, about the muted on top right next to battery has a picture of microphone when a / through it i went on my other xbox
    one and tryed both mics and they work on that xbox one?but no this one please help!
  4. Jeremy2085 Win User

Xbox one is muted

Try going into your sounds and settings on your xbox too make sure they are all set correctly for playing sounds, or it may be the tv settings or computer that you have connected your xbox too. Hope this helps.
  5. Manny Takn Over Win User

Xbox one is muted!

I was on phone with xbox they acted like they couldnt fix it, i was a solution and change out the controller and it worked right away with same mic
  6. MichelleMosley Win User

Xbox one is muted!

Im expericing the exact same issue!!! The sound was oringinally working then hour later no longer! Microhphone with a / through it
Thema:

Xbox one is muted

1. Xbox one is muted - Similar Threads - muted

2. muting ads -

in XBoX Games and Apps
    muting ads -: how can I get my sound system to mute ads when there's no speaker icon in the ad screen? Lately there are no choices to mute ads and even though I've turned the volume down on my speakers the ads...
  3. Headset not working,mute icon has been on since Christmas

in XBoX Accessibility
    Headset not working,mute icon has been on since Christmas: My headset is new but wont work to chat or listen when playing on xbox only works on switch, mute icon has beenon for awhile. I tried various things but still nothing, any ideas to what is wrong?...
  4. Xbox one mic muted

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one mic muted: Hi The mic on my xbox one is permanently muted. I have tried several fixes but nothing seems to work? 9dc3f751-0b38-4230-bdb9-641959e971b8
  5. Muting

in XBoX on Consoles
    Muting: We have a group 9 uncles and nephews that play together. Locations are Oklahoma, Texas, and Colorado. With the introduction of Modern Warfare we began to have random muting problems. Someone may...
  6. Xbox App on PC Party Muted?

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox App on PC Party Muted?: I join a party, my microphone works, BUT i cant hear nobody, and they cant hear me! the first time this happened, i heard my friends about 3 seconds then, all muted! it is not a nat type thing!...
  7. Xbox Stereo Adapter | Fully Functional BUT Party Volume Won't Mute Using Balance

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Stereo Adapter | Fully Functional BUT Party Volume Won't Mute Using Balance: I've had my Stereo adapter for years! Always been fully functional! Tonight I got on to play with my buddies and our party was too loud in my ears. I proceeded to set the game volume as high as I...
  8. Game streaming wants to start muted?

in XboX Insiders
    Game streaming wants to start muted?: And when I click unmute it still doesn't play audio. Have tried force closing the app and disconnect/reconnect. Anyone had this or know a solution? I've also submitted feedback. submitted by...
  9. Vmoda boom pro mic mute doesnt mute the mic

in XboX Insiders
    Vmoda boom pro mic mute doesnt mute the mic: It doesnt matter which position the physical mic switch is on it will always pic up sound submitted by /u/awesom-01 [link] [comments]
  10. Why do I have a mute icon stuck on my xbox and cant get any audio?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do I have a mute icon stuck on my xbox and cant get any audio?: I am getting no audio, have done a factory reset, have used 3 different headsets, two different controllers, and i still have a mute icon next to the battery on the home screen. I can have no...