Xbox one is muted

Discus and support Xbox one is muted in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My son has a xbox one and about a week ago the icon in the right corner became muted . I have ran through all the tricks to try and fix it and that... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by RandyMurphy3, Sep 2, 2019.

1. RandyMurphy3
    RandyMurphy3 Guest

Xbox one is muted

My son has a xbox one and about a week ago the icon in the right corner became muted . I have ran through all the tricks to try and fix it and that didnt work , I bought new mic that didnt work , I changed the controller that didnt work , I've tested the
    headset on my other sons system and they work , I've even bought a new xbox one and when I registered it that one was muted as well so I checked his gamer profile to see if be was blocked on that and it says hes never had an compliant . So I have now clue
    what to do some one help please

Thanks

:)

RandyMurphy3, Sep 2, 2019
  2. gds1972 Win User

Person posing as an Xbox employee

3. CareerDevotee0 Win User

Problem with xbox one s mute symbol appears
  4. Manny Takn Over Win User

Xbox one is muted!

If headset isnt plugged in sound comes through tv, and mic is turtle beach xone And also tryed my astro a40 on there, nothing no sound, about the muted on top right next to battery has a picture of microphone when a / through it i went on my other xbox
    one and tryed both mics and they work on that xbox one?but no this one please help!
  5. Jeremy2085 Win User

Xbox one is muted

Try going into your sounds and settings on your xbox too make sure they are all set correctly for playing sounds, or it may be the tv settings or computer that you have connected your xbox too. Hope this helps.
  6. Manny Takn Over Win User

Xbox one is muted!

I was on phone with xbox they acted like they couldnt fix it, i was a solution and change out the controller and it worked right away with same mic
Thema:

Xbox one is muted

1. Xbox one is muted - Similar Threads - muted

2. XBOX One Mic Muted (third time this year, can't remember the fix)

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX One Mic Muted (third time this year, can't remember the fix): XBOX One Mic Muted (third time this year, can't remember the fix) 1ac3d1cc-fc83-4f69-8e6f-9dd0c68cefe3
  3. Controller Mute Button no sound

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller Mute Button no sound: I cant hear anything out of my headset (which is plugged into the controller) and theres a mute icon that appears next to the date/time (see attached picture). If i disconnect the headset, we can...
  4. Guess account is muted

in XBoX on Consoles
    Guess account is muted: Hey so I play "Ark survival evolved" when I sign in with my guest account my mic goes mute I'm using the same controller with wired headset I just want to control my guest account character it...
  5. Xbox one has a muted Mic icon on the main page

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one has a muted Mic icon on the main page: I have just got a new xbox one and have tried to connect a new headset to it, Turtle Beach Recon 70X. I cannot use the chat on it and I also cannot hear on it. I know the console and the headset...
  6. Microphone not working. Muted icon.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microphone not working. Muted icon.: i have 2 controllers and 3 microphones headsets. When i plug in the headset, you cant hear anything. When you go into the party chat, it shows that they cant find a microphone for these people....
  7. Unable to remove mute and headset not working. Was working fine a few days ago. Help please

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to remove mute and headset not working. Was working fine a few days ago. Help please: Unable to get rid of mute. And headset just stopped working on xbox. Does work on laptop. Tried online help. Any real way to get this work? 44daf2a2-e349-450e-ae0a-582b1c6c1694
  8. My son's mic has stopped working - was fine and then stopped and now it has a mute icon top...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My son's mic has stopped working - was fine and then stopped and now it has a mute icon top...: was fine and then stopped and now it has a mute icon top right or bottom left depending on screen layout - why?! we have restarted by doing the 10 second thing - we have checked settings - but he...
  9. Spotify on 100% volume music isn't muting F1 2019 own menu background music, so both...

in XboX Insiders
    Spotify on 100% volume music isn't muting F1 2019 own menu background music, so both...: Should I select Spotify? F1 2019? The dashboard itself? Unfortunately, we can't select more than one subject to report. This should be a possibility, by the way! submitted by /u/viniciusrsouza...
  10. How do I hotkey mute my mic in the xbox companion app?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I hotkey mute my mic in the xbox companion app?: How on earth has microsoft not incorporated this feature like discord does? I need a hotkey to mute my mic and yet the app has nothing of the sort. I can not mute my entire system mic because I...