Xbox one is muted

Discus and support Xbox one is muted in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My son has a xbox one and about a week ago the icon in the right corner became muted . I have ran through all the tricks to try and fix it and that... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by RandyMurphy3, Sep 2, 2019.

1. RandyMurphy3
    RandyMurphy3 Guest

Xbox one is muted

My son has a xbox one and about a week ago the icon in the right corner became muted . I have ran through all the tricks to try and fix it and that didnt work , I bought new mic that didnt work , I changed the controller that didnt work , I've tested the
    headset on my other sons system and they work , I've even bought a new xbox one and when I registered it that one was muted as well so I checked his gamer profile to see if be was blocked on that and it says hes never had an compliant . So I have now clue
    what to do some one help please

Thanks

:)

RandyMurphy3, Sep 2, 2019
  2. gds1972 Win User

Person posing as an Xbox employee

3. CareerDevotee0 Win User

Problem with xbox one s mute symbol appears
  4. Manny Takn Over Win User

Xbox one is muted!

If headset isnt plugged in sound comes through tv, and mic is turtle beach xone And also tryed my astro a40 on there, nothing no sound, about the muted on top right next to battery has a picture of microphone when a / through it i went on my other xbox
    one and tryed both mics and they work on that xbox one?but no this one please help!
  5. Jeremy2085 Win User

Xbox one is muted

Try going into your sounds and settings on your xbox too make sure they are all set correctly for playing sounds, or it may be the tv settings or computer that you have connected your xbox too. Hope this helps.
  6. Manny Takn Over Win User

Xbox one is muted!

I was on phone with xbox they acted like they couldnt fix it, i was a solution and change out the controller and it worked right away with same mic
Thema:

Xbox one is muted

1. Xbox one is muted - Similar Threads - muted

2. Muted Mic Fix! (For Wireless Headsets only, sorry)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Muted Mic Fix! (For Wireless Headsets only, sorry): I've had that annoying "Mic with line through it" symbol and I have tried EVERYTHING. Powered down, restored Xbox, bought a new headset, bought a new controller, cleared the Mac Address...blah...
  3. Xbox s dose not have audio output on TV and shows muted mic icon.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox s dose not have audio output on TV and shows muted mic icon.: Xbox s dose not have audio output on TV and shows muted mic icon. Although if connect headset on controller it give audio on headset.Have done every possible troubleshoot but no luck and even...
  4. XBox One Stereo Headset Adapter stuck on mute

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox One Stereo Headset Adapter stuck on mute: Really fed up of this - i know a few people have similar issues. I have the official XBox One Stereo Headset Adapter and official headphones. Worked fine for about a year. Then suddenly i turn...
  5. Mute icon in top right hand corner

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mute icon in top right hand corner: Hi When we switch on our Xbox we have an icon up in the top right hand corner of a microphone with a line going through it, as if muted. It appeared a few days ago. When we plug our headset into...
  6. Friend is auto muted on xbox gamebar

in XboX Insiders
    Friend is auto muted on xbox gamebar: I play a cross platform game with some friends, myself on PC and them on xbox. When we chat I use the xbox game bar on windows 10 and they are on their xboxs. Everything works fine for me but when...
  7. Our headsets will not work it says its muted and we cant unmute them

in XBoX on Consoles
    Our headsets will not work it says its muted and we cant unmute them: Does anyone know how to unmute the console where the head sets will work again. My kids cant get any of their sets to work and I cant figure it out thanks 65c1fa48-cb9c-4ebc-95e1-2e9ec50eb422
  8. Xbox Headset adapter stuck on mute

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Headset adapter stuck on mute: My xbox headset adapter immediately goes to mute as soon as I plug it into my controller. I tried updating the controller while plugged in but the mute button just blinks and still does not...
  9. Muted Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Muted Xbox: Hi my Xbox is muted. It has a little mute icon on the screen. I’ve tried everything to resolve this issue. Looks like a lot of people are having this problem. My headphones are perfectly fine and...
  10. Gamebar auto mutes mic when I change displays

in XboX Insiders
    Gamebar auto mutes mic when I change displays: I run a multi monitor setup, I set my capturing settings to record the last 10 minutes. I get a clip and notice my voice isn't in it, even when I turned my mic on at the start. Beginning to...