Xbox One Issue: "Do you own this game/app?" Notification Closing My Game Out

Discus and support Xbox One Issue: "Do you own this game/app?" Notification Closing My Game Out in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I'm was playing through the Game Pass and online playing Fallout 4 (an offline game) when suddenly the game closes out and an hour of progress is now... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/LVNAR_HAWK, Dec 1, 2019 at 7:54 AM.

1. Xbox One Issue: "Do you own this game/app?" Notification Closing My Game Out

I'm was playing through the Game Pass and online playing Fallout 4 (an offline game) when suddenly the game closes out and an hour of progress is now gone. I've had this happen before a several times losing my progress each time.

A warning needs to be set in place (such as "game closing in X amount of minutes") or the Xbox should automatically be sent to the home page until the issue on our end is resolved without closing the game or app.

I don't mind it asking me to confirm ownership of the game but closing out my gameplay and deleting unsaved progress is a huge issue for me. I'm gonna have to cancel my Game Pass until this is patched, my disc copy of Fallout 4 can't be interrupted and paying for a subscription just to have my ownership questioned upon closing the game just doesn't seem worth it to me.

submitted by /u/LVNAR_HAWK
    [link] [comments]

/u/LVNAR_HAWK, Dec 1, 2019 at 7:54 AM
  2. LegoNinja187 Win User

How long will xbox one digital games available for download?

I think it all depends on the direction that Xbox take with the Xbox. Maybe there will come a point where they close the Xbox One digital store, but hopefully not. If they ever do close it, I imagine they would give us some sort of advanced notification
    that you can't miss. Should the store close, you will only need to download any digital games that you own, and then you will always be able to play them.
  3. substill Win User

NBA 2K14 - Game Never Loads

I have the same problem with downloaded NBA 2K14. Going to any game mode, it goes to a loading screen forever. There is no notification of an error. It just keeps loading until I exit out to the Xbox One menu and close the game.
  4. Mister Cazador Win User

Receiving Party and game invites problem

Hi there TexasMade, thanks for reaching out to us.

Just to double-check, on your Xbox One console when you go to Settings>Preferences>Notifications, do you have Notifications toggled on? On the right side of that option, when you select "Xbox notifications", are "Party & game" notifications toggled on as
    well?
  5. XBF Leslie D Win User

Back compatible game freezing at launch

Hey DrknessRisen419,

Thanks for reaching out to us today. I'm sorry to hear about any issues occurring with Assassins creed 4 Black Flag. Do you get any error codes or messages when the game freezes and closes out? Is this game digital or do you own it via disc? Do you have
    issues with any other games? By any chance have you gone over our article
    "My Xbox one game won't start or freezes during gameplay"?
    It has a bunch of troubleshooting steps to go over, give it a shot.

Hope to hear back soon.
  6. FG Fatality Win User

My game keeps closing out in-game

I Cant even go to multiplayer menu on Ghosts Because the game closes anyone knows how to repair it or solve this anoying issue?
Thema:

Xbox One Issue: "Do you own this game/app?" Notification Closing My Game Out

1. Xbox One Issue: "Do you own this game/app?" Notification Closing My Game Out - Similar Threads - Issue own game

2. Having to buy an already owned game again issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Having to buy an already owned game again issue: My brother bought Destiny 2 on his Xbox One but somehow it uninstalled and it says that he has to buy the game again. I’m game sharing with him so he allowed me to get it but he doesn’t. It even...
  3. having issues woth pre owned games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    having issues woth pre owned games: most pre owned games that I buy are not working, I am getting bored travelling to the shops to replace a non loading game with another non loading game, like dead rising 3...
  4. Issue: The Long Dark. I own the game. Can not send it to my Xbox inorder to download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issue: The Long Dark. I own the game. Can not send it to my Xbox inorder to download: Thats basically it. It says in my purchase History I bought the game. Dunno why but it never went to my console to be ready to install. This is The Long Dark (Preview) The one that you could pay...
  5. Cannot download/play games that I own (Backwards Compatibility issue POST UPDATE?)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot download/play games that I own (Backwards Compatibility issue POST UPDATE?): Hello, I am creating this post rather than continuously posting on a different thread, due to my problem becoming increasingly more frustrating as time goes on. Originally, I had uninstalled the...
  6. Do you own this game or app issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do you own this game or app issue: i have recently digitally purchased a couple games such as, NBA 2k16, Far Cry Primal, and Minecraft. Whenever I try to play any of these games it closes out of them and says Do you have this game...
  7. GFWL issue - Can't access games I own

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GFWL issue - Can't access games I own: Yes, I realize that GFWL marketplace is closed. What I am trying to do is reinstall a game that I owned (Fallout 3) that was activated on GFWL. I am running Windows 10 and I get the error...
  8. Selection Issues, Owned Games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Selection Issues, Owned Games: In the last few days, I have had issues with my Xbox One not doing anything when I press the A button. I have tried 2 different controllers, but when the XBOX gets like this, I can see the...
  9. Do you own this game or app issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Do you own this game or app issue: Randomly saying "Do you own this game or app" when in games and apps and crashing f30aed81-7810-409a-9b46-947f005428f4
  10. Memberships owned, issues downloading gold games & ea free play

in XBoX on Consoles
    Memberships owned, issues downloading gold games & ea free play: I have gold and an ea pass and have had issues over the last month downloading the games for gold, as well as , the ea beta and first to play pregames. The current one being the new mass effect....