Xbox One Issue - Light Turns On, Nothing Happens, and Will Not Turn Off

Discus and support Xbox One Issue - Light Turns On, Nothing Happens, and Will Not Turn Off in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I’ve been dealing with this issue for a while and can’t seem to find a way to fix it. When I turn on my Xbox One, the power on light turns on and the... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by TAld29, May 25, 2019.

1. TAld29
    TAld29 Guest

I’ve been dealing with this issue for a while and can’t seem to find a way to fix it. When I turn on my Xbox One, the power on light turns on and the system seems to be on, however, nothing happens. Any televison I try it on will not recognize the system.
    When I attempt to power it down, it will not turn off. It beeps, but the light on the icon will not dissapear.

Is there any remedy to this? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

:)

TAld29, May 25, 2019
  2. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

G'day,

If you are using a power board to power your console disconnect it and plug it straight into a wall socket.
  3. khader Alhowari Win User

Try to change the cables if still

Check ur xbox if have problems by send it to microsoft
  4. DerVaddi Win User

5. LucasSkyFall Win User

In the case then he calls but does not send the picture to the television. Replace your Hdmi cable for testing, and also check that the hdmi inputs or outputs are not blown from either the Xone or the television.
  6. Sacrificial War Win User

Thema:

1. Xbox One Issue - Light Turns On, Nothing Happens, and Will Not Turn Off - Similar Threads - Issue Light Turns

2. Dying Light Multiplayer Issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dying Light Multiplayer Issues: I bought Dying Light a while back and I played it a bit with my friends but then suddenly the Multiplayer stopped working. Whenever I try to join his game or he tries to join mine, we get the same...
  3. Xbox start up issues and flashing lights

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox start up issues and flashing lights: After trying to go on the hulu app on the xbox one the screen went black. Did a hard reset then the light started to blink twice then shut off. Turned power supply off completely for half an hour...
  4. Hyper light drifter issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hyper light drifter issues: I can get the game to the title screen where you sign in, but as soon as I confirm the game crashes back to the dashboard. I've tried absolutely everything from deleting the game and the saves, a...
  5. Hyper Light Drifter pricing issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hyper Light Drifter pricing issue: On the Xbox One console store it is listing the game as being $19.99 but on the mobile store it is listing it as being $14.99. Obviously I'd rather purchase it for $14.99, but I was wondering if...
  6. Metro Last light Redux bundle issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Metro Last light Redux bundle issues: Hopefully I can get some help on here. I've tried getting in touch with Deep Silver with no luck what so ever. I just picked up the Metro Redux digital bundle. It's a recent "Deals with Gold."...
  7. XBox One X UHD HDR Video Dark / Light Issues (Games Look Fine)

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox One X UHD HDR Video Dark / Light Issues (Games Look Fine): When playing UHD HDR video content from a BD or Netflix the colors look really muted. However, games look great. In Gears 4 and Forza 7 I see the HDR options under the game settings. Also, the...
  8. Xbox 360 E Unique Red Light Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 E Unique Red Light Issue: I've been looking for help a long time ago, my Xbox 360 E one day just turned the TV in blank, and when I saw it there was a strange red light in the center of the power button and in the battery...
  9. Instant On issues. Power brick light turns from white to orange after several hours.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Instant On issues. Power brick light turns from white to orange after several hours.: Same exact problem here. Plugged into wall. 65d526f5-1eb8-4cb9-8c3a-2c944436a9e7
  10. Instant On issues. Power brick light turns from white to orange after several hours.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Instant On issues. Power brick light turns from white to orange after several hours.: Got my console set to instant on mode and can switch it off with the voice command. And if I go back to it within an hour or so, the power brick light is still white and I can switch it on as...