Xbox one issue pls help Network / harware issue

Discus and support Xbox one issue pls help Network / harware issue in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Help I have been having this issue after ANY GAME passes 10.55 gb (download%) it like freezes and every 15 minutes it downloads 1/2 mb Contacts:... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/famblewhip, Aug 5, 2021.

1. Xbox one issue pls help Network / harware issue

Help I have been having this issue after ANY GAME passes 10.55 gb (download%) it like freezes and every 15 minutes it downloads 1/2 mb Contacts: singhsafal3@gmail.com

submitted by /u/famblewhip
    [link] [comments]

/u/famblewhip, Aug 5, 2021
  2. Mister Maka Win User

Issue pls help

Hey there PiggySausage45.

What's going on when you try to access your games? Is there a particular error message? If you haven't already tried, please give your Xbox One a full power cycle by holding the power button for 8-10 seconds until it shuts off. Give that another try with accessing
    your games once you start your Xbox One back up.

Keep us looped in with how it goes :)
  3. SatanicoDrCadillac Win User

Zamknięty NAT[Translation-Closed NAT]

4. ZippySuperior7 Win User

xbox live issue pls help

i did it thx for your help but i did not know how to do all that allone so i called my internet service and the guys helped me i mean done everything thx for ur help
  5. Knowitall(2) Win User

xbox live issue pls help

I'm by no means a connection or network expert but I see no one has tried to answer you yet so, here goes.

Some games require "Updates" when they are started for the first time to patch problems that were not fixed before release and you will be disconnected from Live to apply this update before you start playing and then it will reconnect automatically. If
    you don't accept the update, you will stay signed out of Live.

Could this be what you're experiencing?

If not, could you try running your internet directly from your modem to your Xbox and bypass your router, this will help to verify if it is your router causing the issue or something else.

Hope this helped, let us know what happens.
  6. ZippySuperior7 Win User

xbox live issue pls help

No it doesn't have to do with updates lol

I tried running the test connection again in my xbox and it tells me "Your NAt is moderate"Is this causing the problem?????
Thema:

Xbox one issue pls help Network / harware issue

1. Xbox one issue pls help Network / harware issue - Similar Threads - issue pls help

2. Is upgrading to Monterey beta worth it to fix xcloud issues?

in XboX Insiders
    Is upgrading to Monterey beta worth it to fix xcloud issues?: My Mac isn’t playing xcloud. I continue getting kicked out of the site because it’s not reading the URL. Downloaded chrome, no joy. I’m out of ideas. I downloaded iOS 15 for my phone and turned on...
  3. My Xbox won't go offline

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox won't go offline: Whenever I press the "go offline" button on the network settings, it simply won't work. It's as if the command isn't responding and I can't manage to go offline. When I try configure some of the...
  4. A really big issue that just blow my money away pls help

in XBoX on Windows
    A really big issue that just blow my money away pls help: Hi. Im Dani, basically what happened i bought in-game content (Add-on) and i didn't recieve it, as i later realised my other account got it. In the xbox app you are signed in with your "Gaming...
  5. Fifa 21 took long wait to start pls help me i face this issue after update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fifa 21 took long wait to start pls help me i face this issue after update: Fifa 21 not wokring pls hep me e1574544-4ac0-4e5e-9413-e84faea75f93
  6. Having this issue when opening the "Xbox insider hub app". Pls help

in XboX Insiders
    Having this issue when opening the "Xbox insider hub app". Pls help: [IMG] submitted by /u/StrikingFish [link] [comments]
  7. Pls fix 8007007A issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Pls fix 8007007A issues: Any support people have an update other than the usual programmed bs solutions and responses for us poor slobs that can't sign into live on the 360 for 5 days now? we can't download profiles...
  8. Issue pls help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issue pls help: I had started an update for my xbox one 2 days ago. It all went well until it started checking updates and has not let me access my games or anything since. Pls help me...
  9. issue with bluetooth connection to laptop help pls

in XBoX on Consoles
    issue with bluetooth connection to laptop help pls: unable to connect my xbox one controllers via bluetooth even though i have done steps required. my bluetooth page on my laptop does not see the controller by name and instead shows an unknown...
  10. Sharing account issues (need a fast replie pls)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sharing account issues (need a fast replie pls): I was sharing my account with my friend and after a while I decided to change the password. I found out that he still had access to download my games. So I changed the password one more time and...