Xbox one issues -make sure you inserted a game, cd, movie

Discus and support Xbox one issues -make sure you inserted a game, cd, movie in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Trying to download bo3, but it's the only game that doesn't wanna work. Thing is, my bo3 started right up. It says install ''in stall disc'' ''make... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Dextromethorman, Nov 15, 2019.

1. Xbox one issues -make sure you inserted a game, cd, movie

Trying to download bo3, but it's the only game that doesn't wanna work. Thing is, my bo3 started right up. It says install ''in stall disc'' ''make sure it's an xbox game, cd, etc''. It's really irritating because bo3 is all i want to play. Can anyone help me fix this? Would be appreciated.

submitted by /u/Dextromethorman
    [link] [comments]

/u/Dextromethorman, Nov 15, 2019
  2. DLIVR12URSUKOLE Win User

3 new games wont play

sounds to me like your disk drive is going bad but you may try a cd cleaner maybe and make sure you clean your games before inserting them into the system but if the xbox is still under warranty call best buy,gamestop or microsoft and get it replaced.
  3. OROSKO RARICIM Win User

My xbox1 does not read the Xbox 360 games

i have 3 xbox 360 games on disk and none of them work, and nothing happens when i put them on and if it is already installed and i go on it tells me to put the cd if i have it or go on the xboxLive market, for xbox 1 games when its not reading the cd reboot
    the console is enough to make it work.

yes I clear the cache, when I want to run the game it tells me to insert the cd or go to the market xbox, I uninstall the game of my console in case it would come from the but now I put the cd and nothing happens, I do not hear the
    cd turn in the consol.

If you try a different Xbox 360 game disc, does the disc play or do you still experience that issue? Also, is your Xbox One console experiencing any trouble playing Xbox One game discs?

What error messages are you seeing when you're unable to play a disc?
  4. JGphins Win User

Xbox one not reading disc

I was playing bf4 a few hours ago and took a break and now the game does not load. No noise but xbox one does not read disc it just displays a frozen screen shot of bf4 then auto returns to main home page. I just inserted a blueray movie and it's playing
    the movie find. I'm waiting a while then I will try again. One other issue, the stereo speakers stopped working via the xbox one connection too... When I play a music cd on stereo it works but it doesn't on Xbox one through tv settings .... Weird because everything
    was fine a few hours ago. Anyone else having this problem?
  5. Mister Cazador Win User

My xbox1 does not read the Xbox 360 games

yes I clear the cache, when I want to run the game it tells me to insert the cd or go to the market xbox, I uninstall the game of my console in case it would come from the but now I put the cd and nothing happens, I do not hear the
    cd turn in the consol.
    If you try a different Xbox 360 game disc, does the disc play or do you still experience that issue? Also, is your Xbox One console experiencing any trouble playing Xbox One game discs?

What error messages are you seeing when you're unable to play a disc?
  6. Britboy1855 Win User

Blu Ray Player will not read movies

Having the same issue no DVD movie or Blu-ray movie will work in Xbox one, I get black screen with message please insert disc. The same discs work fine in my regular DVD player and the DVD works without an issue on my Xbox 360 but not on the xbox one
Thema:

Xbox one issues -make sure you inserted a game, cd, movie

1. Xbox one issues -make sure you inserted a game, cd, movie - Similar Threads - issues sure inserted

2. Does anyone know how to fix this I'm sure I'm not the only one having this issue it's been...

in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone know how to fix this I'm sure I'm not the only one having this issue it's been...: [IMG] submitted by /u/FindingSum3662 [link] [comments]
  3. achievement not showing up I want to make sure there is no issues with the one.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    achievement not showing up I want to make sure there is no issues with the one.: I am checking to see what is going on with my game achievements not showing up there was several games halo,gears of war judgement,fifa,forza are just some of the games. Do we have a fix for this...
  4. Not sure whats going on to your new game? or want advice on certain game issues? come here!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not sure whats going on to your new game? or want advice on certain game issues? come here!: Hello! as the titles says i am here to help! I am requesting that other ambassadors help out as well! for I alone cant answer everything! so again feel free to ask!...
  5. So, does Microsoft even PLAN on fixing the lip sync issues? It sure doesn't seem like it.

in XBoX on Consoles
    So, does Microsoft even PLAN on fixing the lip sync issues? It sure doesn't seem like it.: It's been months since I (and plenty of other people) started having lip sync issues with the video being ahead of audio. It happens when using the Blue Ray player and it when you use the...
  6. wasnt sure where to put this.... network issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    wasnt sure where to put this.... network issues: Ive got my xbox connected hard wire since day one and have the ports enabled and have always had an open NAT type, today suddenly it changed to moderate for no reason, i did the connectivity tests...
  7. Xbox one power issues not sure what to do

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one power issues not sure what to do: i bought an xbox one Call of Duty Advanced Warefare edition from amazon back in March and had it shipped to Oman in the middle east. After using it for about 3 weeks, i got issues with it, its...
  8. "Join Party" Grayed out - Not sure if networking issue or not.

in XBoX on Consoles
    "Join Party" Grayed out - Not sure if networking issue or not.: Hello, My friend has an issue where he can receive invites but cannot send. The "join party" square is grayed out. Here is what we have already tried: • Hard reset console for ten seconds and...
  9. games not working correctly, not sure where to put this due to the issues..

in XBoX on Consoles
    games not working correctly, not sure where to put this due to the issues..: been playing all morning just fine, went to store and when i came back i went to play halo, i was able to play 1 match fine but as soon as it ended it kicked me to lobby and said you do not appear...
  10. Found a sure fire fix for the XBox Live Disconnects and Profile Download Issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Found a sure fire fix for the XBox Live Disconnects and Profile Download Issues: I'm going to go buy a PS4 this week because this is absolute BS. I have a 4GB XBox so it's one of the older ones--ones that others have found similar issues with. Between work and family and...