Xbox One Issues

Discus and support Xbox One Issues in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; SO i just bought this xbox one from someone and he said it works fine. It seems to but I search for stuff on the Microsoft Store. It says Try that... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by HondaGang422, Jun 11, 2019.

1. HondaGang422
    HondaGang422 Guest

Xbox One Issues

SO i just bought this xbox one from someone and he said it works fine. It seems to but I search for stuff on the Microsoft Store. It says Try that agin. Page could not be loaded. CODE: 0x80131505. Whenever I try to go to anything but the first page that
    pops up when you open the app. This was after I updatated the app. Before I updated it I downloaded Apex Legends. Once Downloaded it started right up, played the into, went to the main screen to start training, hit Y to enter training, training loads up, I
    make it through the first part but once I slide down the hill and open a pod it freezes and eventually a screen pops up and says Server timed out. CODE: leaf.

So any help getting anything to work on this Xbox would be great!!!!

:)

HondaGang422, Jun 11, 2019
  2. WilliamGilbertIII Win User

Xbox one issues

Pretty soon people are gonna trash their Xbox ones and go somewhere else. Windows and Xbox one what a platform. A patch here and a service interruption there. What a joke
  3. DirtiestRelic07 Win User

Xbox one issue

however i believe it something that needs to be added
  4. {Parity} Win User

Xbox one issue

Sorry it is not functioning the way you had envisioned. With the way consoles and games are updated even before they are used I have to believe that their dependence of being online is only going to grow.
  5. geekfather Win User

Xbox one issues

On another note what is your download speed shown in the Network Performance test ? I have run into a lot of people who are rocking .50 to 1 mbps which is really terrible.
  6. expertArmando Win User

Issues with Xbox one

Hello,

We have received your request. You Have any Queries Just call Microsoft Support Number 1-870-474-1477. We will help you to fix your issues.

Thank You
Thema:

Xbox One Issues

1. Xbox One Issues - Similar Threads - Issues

2. Fallout 3 DLC Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 3 DLC Issue: I am currently having issues with installing DLC I purchased back in the day for Fallout 3, using the old xbox points - on my 360, onto the Xbox One. I tried to look back at my purchases from that...
  3. Xbox One X overheating issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X overheating issue: Hi there, I have the Xbox One X Scorpio Edition and I keep getting the over heat message. I have tried different methods to solve the issue but nothing seems to work. The methods I have tried is...
  4. Xbox one x issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one x issues: Ive all of sudden got loads of issues with my xbox one x, whether they are all console related or account related i dont know but any help would be helpful. For the last three hours ive had...
  5. Latest Build Reported Issues

in XboX Insiders
    Latest Build Reported Issues: Is anyone else having issues signing in to Xbox Live on the lastest Alpha Ring? Sometimes after numerous attempts, I am able to log in and play a game. Then sometimes my Xbox One X will crash and...
  6. Inviting to club issue causing crashing to home

in XboX Insiders
    Inviting to club issue causing crashing to home: When accepting an invite request to my club from people that wanna join once you hit invite club crashes to home each time been going on please address this i also have reported this on the...
  7. Xbox 360 Harddrive issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Harddrive issue: My xbox360 Internal Harddrive is not recognizing. kindly advise how to solve the issue. 12dc9c72-d900-4b17-b174-049b6773909b
  8. Xbox Game Pass Membership Renewal Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Game Pass Membership Renewal Issue: Hello I had Xbox Game Pass membership and i removed my old credit card.I added new credit card but i cant renew membership. I checked my credit card transactions.Microsoft took my money from my...
  9. Xbox's recent issues.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox's recent issues.: It's an online service and there are bound to be issues from time to time, yet these issues are resolved as soon as we report them. 420174b8-060e-4ea0-9161-c366b50c324a
  10. Audio issues with 3 headsets, 2 controllers.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Audio issues with 3 headsets, 2 controllers.: I purchased an xbox1 S in November 2018. I also got an Astro A10 headset. After a few months the sound on the headset would cut out sporadically. I figured it was buggy head set, no big deal. I...