Xbox One Issues

Discus and support Xbox One Issues in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; SO i just bought this xbox one from someone and he said it works fine. It seems to but I search for stuff on the Microsoft Store. It says Try that... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by HondaGang422, Jun 11, 2019.

1. HondaGang422
    HondaGang422 Guest

Xbox One Issues

SO i just bought this xbox one from someone and he said it works fine. It seems to but I search for stuff on the Microsoft Store. It says Try that agin. Page could not be loaded. CODE: 0x80131505. Whenever I try to go to anything but the first page that
    pops up when you open the app. This was after I updatated the app. Before I updated it I downloaded Apex Legends. Once Downloaded it started right up, played the into, went to the main screen to start training, hit Y to enter training, training loads up, I
    make it through the first part but once I slide down the hill and open a pod it freezes and eventually a screen pops up and says Server timed out. CODE: leaf.

So any help getting anything to work on this Xbox would be great!!!!

:)

HondaGang422, Jun 11, 2019
  2. WilliamGilbertIII Win User

Xbox one issues

Pretty soon people are gonna trash their Xbox ones and go somewhere else. Windows and Xbox one what a platform. A patch here and a service interruption there. What a joke
  3. DirtiestRelic07 Win User

Xbox one issue

however i believe it something that needs to be added
  4. {Parity} Win User

Xbox one issue

Sorry it is not functioning the way you had envisioned. With the way consoles and games are updated even before they are used I have to believe that their dependence of being online is only going to grow.
  5. geekfather Win User

Xbox one issues

On another note what is your download speed shown in the Network Performance test ? I have run into a lot of people who are rocking .50 to 1 mbps which is really terrible.
  6. expertArmando Win User

Issues with Xbox one

Hello,

We have received your request. You Have any Queries Just call Microsoft Support Number 1-870-474-1477. We will help you to fix your issues.

Thank You
Thema:

Xbox One Issues

1. Xbox One Issues - Similar Threads - Issues

2. Still have issues with flashing black screen at times when I do anything on my console and...

in XboX Insiders
    Still have issues with flashing black screen at times when I do anything on my console and...: I have been noticeing the last few days since the latest update that went out for the Alpha Ring I have been exspirienceing so loading on homescreen dashboard. and I have also been encountering as...
  3. Red Dead Redemption (original) and XBox Live issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Red Dead Redemption (original) and XBox Live issues: Hi guys, I have an Xbox Live Gold subscription (fully paid up!). I am trying to access downloadable content for Red Dead Redemption on XBox One (i downloaded the game last year and have finished...
  4. Xbox for Windows PC Game Pass. Games wont install. Administrator issues

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox for Windows PC Game Pass. Games wont install. Administrator issues: From what i can tell this is a common issue. I am unable to install certain games on the xbox gamepass due to admin issues. I have done all the troubleshooting i know how to such as reinstalling,...
  5. Control issue regarding Xbox 360 controller when playing Forza Horizon 4 on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Control issue regarding Xbox 360 controller when playing Forza Horizon 4 on PC: HI, i've recently purchased Forza Horizon 4 on Microsoft Store, i have an issue when playing the game using my Xbox 360 controller. The game is switching between the keyboard and the controller...
  6. Audio issues

in XboX Insiders
    Audio issues: I have a razer wolverine ultimate wired controller and a wired Kingston hyperX cloud stinger headset. I've been getting sound distortion followed by a nonstop beeping sound in my headset that...
  7. Anyone still having issues with certain games not launching????

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone still having issues with certain games not launching????: These titles don’t run well, if at all. If I mess with the resolution and disable features like hdr, they advance a bit further but still either crash or just freeze in game. I’ve done a few bug...
  8. Issue to play XBOX 360 compatibil games on my XBOX ONE X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issue to play XBOX 360 compatibil games on my XBOX ONE X: Hi friends. I have this problem. I have downloaded on my XBOX ONE X some XBOX 360 games by Microsoft Store but when the game start it ask to connect with XBOX LIVE for XBOX 360 profile recovery...
  9. Microphone issues?

in XboX Insiders
    Microphone issues?: Since the update a week ago my microphone has stop working on xbox. Everything works on my head set but my voice chat is not being transmitted to parties or game chat unless i use the xbox app on...
  10. Issue with game, uninstalled, reinstalled. No save files exsist. How to restore old saves?...

in XBoX on Windows
    Issue with game, uninstalled, reinstalled. No save files exsist. How to restore old saves?...: As title says. I was playing a game then had some issues so decided to just reinstall to see if that fixed it. On other platforms i've had no issue with this but after reinstalling my save files...