Xbox one keeps crashing

Discus and support Xbox one keeps crashing in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; For the past few months when I power up xbox one I don't get the green screen just a blank grey screen. Now whenever I play any game the xbox crashes... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Borifc86, Apr 7, 2021.

1. Borifc86
    Borifc86 Guest

Xbox one keeps crashing

For the past few months when I power up xbox one I don't get the green screen just a blank grey screen. Now whenever I play any game the xbox crashes and if I try to power up the console I get an error code and so have to leave it for about an hour before it loads up again. Is my xbox about to stop working completely.

Does anyone have any solutions.

Thanks.

:)

Borifc86, Apr 7, 2021
  2. Crystal Chapman Win User

Xbox One Keep Crashing...

Some wireless routers have settings that may cause your Xbox One console to shut down unexpectedly. For example, a power-saving setting or network setting may cause your console to shut down.
  3. The Turnips DCA Win User

Xbox One keeps crashing

Thanks for the suggestions. I'll give these 2 ideas a go and see where they take me. Thanks guys.
  4. onyxishere Win User

Xbox One keeps crashing

Sorry to hear it. Can you please try the following steps?

1. Go to Settings

2. Go to Disc & Blu Ray

3. Click Persistent Storage and Clear it 3 times

4. Hold the power button on the console for 10 seconds until it shuts down

5. Unplug everything from it and let it sit for 5 minutes.

See if that helps.
  5. XBF Mohammed C Win User

Xbox one keeps crashing

Hello Borifc86, I hope everything is going well!

Thank you for reaching Microsoft Xbox Forum support!

I highly recommend following the troubleshooting steps here:

After each step try to see if the issue is fixed!

First, hold down the power button for about 10 seconds, until the console shuts off, then unplug the power cord and wait for 2-3 minutes before plugging it back in and turn on the Xbox.

If the issue persists, please select System > Settings > devices and streaming > blue ray > persistent storage > clear three times > restart console.

If you are still encountering the same issue, please select System > Settings > System > Console info > Select Reset console > Choose Reset and keep my games and apps

If you are still having the same issue, it’s possible that the local save for the games has become corrupted. If so, deleting the local save and re-syncing with the cloud might correct the problem.
    First, delete the local save:
    1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide and then select My games & apps > See all > Games.
    2. Highlight the game title, and then press the Menu button on your controller.
    3. Select Manage game and add-ons > Saved data.
    4. Select Delete all to remove the local save of this game, then follow the prompts.
    After you delete the local save, restart your Xbox:
    1. Press and hold the Xbox button in the center of your controller.
    2. Select Restart console, then follow the prompts.
    After you restart your Xbox, re-sync your saved games to the cloud. Your saved games are automatically stored in the cloud while you’re connected to Xbox Live.
    Try playing the game again to see if re-syncing with the cloud corrected the games problem.

I wish you a lovely day, and I hope this helps you out!

Kind Regards

Stay safe, and happy gaming!
  6. GTFLPRODGYv Win User

Xbox One keeps crashing

Don't forget to go into network settings and delete mac address. I was having same issues. Crashing, unresponsive and slow. Microsoft did not want to hear how I fixed!

If clearing persistent storage and deleting mac address don't work the you have to factory reset and repeat steps. Been playing for 24 hours with no issues!!!!
Thema:

Xbox one keeps crashing

1. Xbox one keeps crashing - Similar Threads - keeps crashing

2. Warzone keeps crashing with Quick Resume

in XboX Insiders
    Warzone keeps crashing with Quick Resume: Warzone isn’t working with Quick Resume in my case. Everytime I try it crashes and I fall back on Xbox desktop. When I close the game and start it then, it works just fine. I tried reinstalling...
  3. Xbox App on iPhone keeps crashing when someone in party chat is streaming

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox App on iPhone keeps crashing when someone in party chat is streaming: This issue started to happen to me recently whenever a member of my xbox party starts streaming. The app crashes and everytime I try to restart and get back into the party it keeps crashing. I...
  4. MY GTA 5 GAME KEEPS CRASHING HELP PLEASE

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MY GTA 5 GAME KEEPS CRASHING HELP PLEASE: Ok so I've downloaded GTA V from the marketplace on my Xbox 360. Everything seemed fine until i play and at certain points the game crashes and tells me that the game wont start try re-downloading...
  5. Ww2 keeps crashing at the same place since I bought it from Xbox store digital download

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ww2 keeps crashing at the same place since I bought it from Xbox store digital download: Call of doty ww2 keeps crashing in exactly the same place everytime ive played it since i bought it of microsoft cbox store 7147d813-cc4b-4f15-9506-e97fd8202739
  6. Naruro to Boruto: Shinobi striker keeps crashing no mater what I do

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Naruro to Boruto: Shinobi striker keeps crashing no mater what I do: According to what I have been told from the game developers Bandai, the problem is not from them, the problem is the Xbox sever 8a2d6668-84c3-4f95-8106-059bb646520a
  7. My xbox one keeps crashing eveytime i start a game of modern warfare

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox one keeps crashing eveytime i start a game of modern warfare: Its been ever since last update call of duty modern warfare and war zone, i start a game and as it starts to load it sceen goesblack and game ends up reloading i have not been able to play in...
  8. My Xbox App keeps on crashing.

in XBoX on Windows
    My Xbox App keeps on crashing.: Hello, When I open the Xbox App, it seems like its loading before crashing/just ending. I have tried deleting and reinstalling but it still doesn't seem to work. Any suggestions?...
  9. Xbox series X keeps crashing playing games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X keeps crashing playing games: Had my xbox series X few weeks now, i really want to love this machine but the 2 games im currently playing both keep crashing. GTA V is downloaded and WWE 2K20 is on disk. Both games frequently...
  10. FS2020 keep crashing on loading screen.

in XBoX on Windows
    FS2020 keep crashing on loading screen.: Hello can anyone help me i reinstalled fs2020 2 times but the same problem keeps happening my pc specs are rtx 2060 i5 9300h 8 gb ram 1 tb hdd can the problem be about 8 gb ram or do i need to...