xbox one keeps doing 3 stage update everytime I turn it on

Discus and support xbox one keeps doing 3 stage update everytime I turn it on in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have a black original xbox one console and recently its started doing the 3 stage update everytime time I switch it on. Once done the console works... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ridgeracerking, Sep 23, 2019.

1. xbox one keeps doing 3 stage update everytime I turn it on

I have a black original xbox one console and recently its started doing the 3 stage update everytime time I switch it on. Once done the console works fine, but when turning off and turning back on again it starts all over again. This has happened numerous
    times now, is there any solution to this?, or is it a console fault?.

Many thanks in advance.

:)

ridgeracerking, Sep 23, 2019
  2. CrunchStyles Win User

Maybe try to turn off auto-updates
    I've got the same issue, however, I don't have auto-updates enabled. I've even restored factory settings after yesterday's update. And this morning, when I turned on my XB1, all I see is the Xbox One green loading screen.
  3. ForzaDrift Girl Win User

4. DevikM Win User

Maybe try to turn off auto-updates
  5. Devil Tig Win User

Xbox live upate issue

Update. 3 1/2 hours later adter restarting and turning on/off xbox finally downloaded the freegin update. This happends everytime theres a new xbox live update. Absurd!!
  6. DragonMithril Win User

Problems signing in.....Really frustrated! Any advice would be appreciated!

now my xbox started this from today

For some reason my console keeps turning off by itself. It will start playing a game and then all of a sudden it turns off. Happens everytime I try to do anything. One time it even happen when I wasn't doing anything.
Thema:

1. xbox one keeps doing 3 stage update everytime I turn it on - Similar Threads - keeps doing stage

2. Why do we keep old mutiplayer servers for old games running

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do we keep old mutiplayer servers for old games running: For example black ops two and one, the servers are full of modders who mod the game so bad it looks like a mall after Christmas, and its wierd the game is about 5 years old black ops 1 is older...
  3. How do I keep random people from adding me on Xbox One?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I keep random people from adding me on Xbox One?: I really don't like that anyone can just add me on there. I don't know these people and I don't appreciate not being able to block friend "requests." It's not even requesting to be on my friends...
  4. Why do you keep locking threads?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why do you keep locking threads?: Hello All is in the title It's quite rather anoying 78b2146c-d1f9-4158-846a-de7503dac804
  5. Microsoft Solitare Klondike keeps adding time bonus to Cumulitave Vegas score. How do I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Solitare Klondike keeps adding time bonus to Cumulitave Vegas score. How do I...: Microsoft Solitare Klondike keeps adding time bonus to Cumulitave Vegas score. How do I turn this off now. It didn't do this before a45a7a3d-1186-4251-89aa-71a2c61bb8ba
  6. Do I keep my G if I have to pay for the change my Gamer tag on xbox?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Do I keep my G if I have to pay for the change my Gamer tag on xbox?: Do I keep my G if I have to pay for the change my Gamer tag on any xbox? 81b24418-be91-422b-b4c3-f6c86a82bd46
  7. Xbox One S keeps doing same update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S keeps doing same update: My Xbox keeps doing the same update every few days. I've looked at past updates and no errors are showing. However, when it originally did the update, it was interrupted. I've stopped it doing...
  8. Keep getting a system error code and I dont know what to do next...please help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Keep getting a system error code and I dont know what to do next...please help: I am receiving a error code when I try to play certain games. the error code is 0x800701e7. I have tried to do a offline update with the OSU2 and OSU1 and it did not work. also I have restarted my...
  9. Can we please do something about the [mod removed] spam I keep getting in my messages?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can we please do something about the [mod removed] spam I keep getting in my messages?: I'd like to suggest that people have to play a/some game/s or something before they can send messages. I keep getting [mod removed] spam in my messages. Like I'm too dumb to find it if I want to....
  10. Why do I keep getting disconnected from Xbox live when playing backwards compatible games...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do I keep getting disconnected from Xbox live when playing backwards compatible games...: Can anyone suggest why I keep getting randomly disconnected from Xbox Live when playing backwards compatible Xbox 360 titles on my Xbox One even though my Xbox One is still connected to Xbox Live?...