xbox one keeps doing 3 stage update everytime I turn it on

Discus and support xbox one keeps doing 3 stage update everytime I turn it on in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have a black original xbox one console and recently its started doing the 3 stage update everytime time I switch it on. Once done the console works... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ridgeracerking, Sep 23, 2019.

1. xbox one keeps doing 3 stage update everytime I turn it on

I have a black original xbox one console and recently its started doing the 3 stage update everytime time I switch it on. Once done the console works fine, but when turning off and turning back on again it starts all over again. This has happened numerous
    times now, is there any solution to this?, or is it a console fault?.

Many thanks in advance.

:)

ridgeracerking, Sep 23, 2019
  2. CrunchStyles Win User

Maybe try to turn off auto-updates
    I've got the same issue, however, I don't have auto-updates enabled. I've even restored factory settings after yesterday's update. And this morning, when I turned on my XB1, all I see is the Xbox One green loading screen.
  3. ForzaDrift Girl Win User

4. DevikM Win User

Maybe try to turn off auto-updates
  5. Devil Tig Win User

Xbox live upate issue

Update. 3 1/2 hours later adter restarting and turning on/off xbox finally downloaded the freegin update. This happends everytime theres a new xbox live update. Absurd!!
  6. DragonMithril Win User

Problems signing in.....Really frustrated! Any advice would be appreciated!

now my xbox started this from today

For some reason my console keeps turning off by itself. It will start playing a game and then all of a sudden it turns off. Happens everytime I try to do anything. One time it even happen when I wasn't doing anything.
Thema:

1. xbox one keeps doing 3 stage update everytime I turn it on - Similar Threads - keeps doing stage

2. Account being charged continually despite efforts to stop it. What must I do to keep these...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account being charged continually despite efforts to stop it. What must I do to keep these...: How does my account get charged continually for charges i did not make? 8fb3ffe3-3a39-4b0f-9eb0-9f764439a981
  3. Xbox 1s digital version keeps locking up and freezing on me have to do restart soft and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 1s digital version keeps locking up and freezing on me have to do restart soft and...: Keeps locking up and freezing no matter what I do I've done all the restarts it shows me and factory reset. I'm at my breaking point if u know what I mean. Please help...
  4. This person keeps posting racist and harassing post, this time 550. Please just do...

in XboX Insiders
    This person keeps posting racist and harassing post, this time 550. Please just do...: [IMG] submitted by /u/404nocreativusername [link] [comments]
  5. WHY DO MICROSOFT KEEP USING UPS AS THEIR MAIN DELIVERY PROVIDER

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    WHY DO MICROSOFT KEEP USING UPS AS THEIR MAIN DELIVERY PROVIDER: I am annoyed with microsoft for using UPS as their main delivery provider UPS have been proven to be useless when delivering things I had scheduled delivery date of 25th of may, and I have been...
  6. How do I leave beta minecraft if this keeps on popping up

in XboX Insiders
    How do I leave beta minecraft if this keeps on popping up: [IMG] submitted by /u/cobebatman [link] [comments]
  7. 2k20 keeps crashing without any error code how do I fix this?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    2k20 keeps crashing without any error code how do I fix this?: Everytime i launch 2k20 it lets me play for like 5-10 minutes then i get dashboarded everytime i tried all the troubleshooting tips but nothing is working fe24e121-8b26-43b1-9da6-6fb6e3a23e46
  8. Why do I keep getting booted off my WiFi

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do I keep getting booted off my WiFi: Today may 19, 2020 i was playing monster hunter world with my friends when suddenly my wifi turns off this happens to me sometimes since i dont have an ethernet cable but i got it all fixed for a...
  9. How do you keep my son from sharing his real name with friends in Minecraft?

in XBoX on Mobile
    How do you keep my son from sharing his real name with friends in Minecraft?: Hello, When my son tried to connect with his friend as a "Friend" in Minecraft, the checkbox to share his real name with him was checked, and it was impossible to uncheck it. How do you uncheck it...
  10. Do I keep my Games with Gold games ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Do I keep my Games with Gold games ?: I am thinking of getting Game pass ultimate, But if I stop and go back to Gold Live at a later date will I still have all the Games with Gold, that I have previously acquired or will I have lost...