Xbox One keeps getting error code when updating

Discus and support Xbox One keeps getting error code when updating in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi everyone, This is for a friend of mine. He has the standard Xbox One that he's been using since its first-ever came out. A few days ago, he got... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by LLoydizle, Aug 2, 2019.

1. LLoydizle
    LLoydizle Guest

Hi everyone,

This is for a friend of mine. He has the standard Xbox One that he's been using since its first-ever came out.

A few days ago, he got an update for his Xbox. Upon trying to update, he got the following error:

System Error: E100 00000703 809100020

OS Version: 18362.5047.amd64fre.19h1_release_xbox_1907.190628-1920

Console ID: Not going to disclose this

When this issue happened, he decided to do an offline system update, which did not work again. He then proceeded to do a factory reset. After the factory reset, everything worked fine. Luckily, he had all his games on an external drive and cloud saves FTW.

Problem is, a few hours later, an overlay will appear, forcing him to update. This happened 3 times so far with the exact same errors as before, forcing him to do a factory reset again and again and again...

Any ideas as to why this is happening? He gets this issue every single day, forcing him to factory reset all the time just for him to play games online.

:)

LLoydizle, Aug 2, 2019
  2. XBF Erick C Win User

Hey there LLoydizle,

Thank you for that quick response, If he has already removed the console from the insider program and continues to run into these problems after troubleshooting this error message then it seems like a repair may be our last option.

Also as previously mentioned you can also
    Contact Xbox Support
    for assistance in setting up a service order.

I hope this helps.
  3. LLoydizle Win User

Removing the console is pretty much instant, not two weeks. Has he removed it using the Xbox Insider Hub app?
    Just spoke to him. Yes, he removed it from the Insider Hub app.
  4. Njal the Blue Win User

Removing the console is pretty much instant, not two weeks. Has he removed it using the Xbox Insider Hub app?
  5. MorkyMork1991 Win User

Hi there.

Have you tried to reset the console and then do the offline system update before the update is forced on the console?
  6. Wishcatcher Win User

Hi,

Sounds like an hardware issue… If the offline method not working too...

I suggest you to call Xbox helpdesk to know what to do next...

> https://support.xbox.com/contact-us

Regards
Thema:

1. Xbox One keeps getting error code when updating - Similar Threads - keeps getting error

2. I keep getting this error code 0x97e107df

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I keep getting this error code 0x97e107df: But whe i enter it in a xbox.com/errorhelp it says no articles found as well it wont load up my gamees because of this error code 240cf8d0-155d-44cc-af17-05a826c4f3e2
  3. I can’t join a party I keep getting error [0x8923401C]

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t join a party I keep getting error [0x8923401C]: when ever i try to join a party it connects for a bit then disconnects me and says “Your network settings are blocking party chat” then shows the error [0x8923401C] afterwards I have searched...
  4. Trying to complete a quest and keep getting an error message.

in XboX Insiders
    Trying to complete a quest and keep getting an error message.: There's a quest called "Browse for help" and everytime i try to complete it a get an error message with a red symbol that says "This item is no longer available" submitted by /u/MichaeLionheart...
  5. keep getting errors on my xbox one even though i follow the troubleshooting steps

in XBoX on Consoles
    keep getting errors on my xbox one even though i follow the troubleshooting steps: So I had this problem on the past but it fixed after following the the troubleshoot guide. But a few days ago I got a error e105 And factory reset my xbox keeping the games and it worked but a few...
  6. 0x80073cf6 keep getting this error code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    0x80073cf6 keep getting this error code: Keep getting this error code when trying to play certain games like GTA. Anyone know what to do? I can't play those few games at all bc that pops up everytime & I have tried uninstalling &...
  7. I am trying to download games from the Xbox beta app but keep getting an error when...

in XBoX on Windows
    I am trying to download games from the Xbox beta app but keep getting an error when...: When to download games from the Xbox beta app I get the following error code: 0x80073d13 I have tried waiting for a while and restarted my PC numerous times. [img]...
  8. Keep getting this error trying to log in to the xbox (beta) app. Any help cheers

in XboX Insiders
    Keep getting this error trying to log in to the xbox (beta) app. Any help cheers: [IMG] submitted by /u/d1strbd [link] [comments]
  9. Keep getting a system error code and I dont know what to do next...please help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Keep getting a system error code and I dont know what to do next...please help: I am receiving a error code when I try to play certain games. the error code is 0x800701e7. I have tried to do a offline update with the OSU2 and OSU1 and it did not work. also I have restarted my...
  10. I am trying to load Forza Horizon 4 and keep getting error 0x903f9008.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am trying to load Forza Horizon 4 and keep getting error 0x903f9008.: Having checked the error code, it does not have a resolution on the Microsoft Error list. I have tried other games and they seem to be loading OK. The game was working up until fairly recently....