Xbox One Keeps Signing Out On Its Own

Discus and support Xbox One Keeps Signing Out On Its Own in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Recently I have been having an issue where my Xbox One will randomly sign me out as if I have turned off the controller. The message comes up 'Bye... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BrianSmith##, May 8, 2019.

1. BrianSmith##
    BrianSmith## Guest

Recently I have been having an issue where my Xbox One will randomly sign me out as if I have turned off the controller. The message comes up 'Bye Brian! Sign in using an Xbox controller'. It occurs every 1-5 minutes, give or take, and always when I am in
    an app that is streaming content. It will also sign out under my fiancee's profile. It doesn't occur on my Xbox 360. Here are the steps I have taken to try and correct it, based off of searches for the same issue:

I have done both a soft and hard reset of the console.

I have tested the internet settings. No other device loses connectivity.

I have deleted and re-downloaded my profile.

I have re-synced my controllers and even changed the batteries. Worth noting, neither controller loses power when the sign out happens.

None of the above have remedied the issue. I do not have a current Gold account, however, that has not affected me in the past.

Any idea how to permanently correct this? It has rendered my Xbox One console useless at this point.

:)

BrianSmith##, May 8, 2019
  2. JhonSnow777 Win User

3. PHOENIXoRISING Win User

Do you get an error message when it goes offline? In the network settings or otherwise? Or do you just have the comfort of the console saying "bye" to you? If you have no error messages anywhere, I would try a power cycle. That is only because the 3rd
    thing you tried didn't work. Here is a step by step link on how to do it. https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/console/power-cycle-console.
  4. Andre' Arnett-Braun Win User

Hello, BrianSmith##!

I'm sorry that you're experiencing issues with your Xbox One signing you out of your account.

You might want to consider performing a factory reset on your console. However, it will erase all accounts, saved games, settings, and home Xbox associations. Although, you should try and contact Xbox Support first to see if they have any other suggestions.

Let us know if this helps!
  5. BrianSmith## Win User

I did do several power cycles with the console; going as far as leaving it unplugged for 30 minutes. However, after some thinking I hit upon what the issue was overall. I had recently moved the console from one room back to my main room and in the process
    I hooked it into my router. Previous to these issues it was running through wireless. So I disconnected the LAN cable and moved over to having it be on wireless again, and that corrected the problem 100%.

Seems I had a damaged LAN cable that was causing the intermittent log offs from Live.

Thank you everyone who assisted!
  6. The Alpha Pixel Win User

Account signs out on its own.

I deleted and downloaded my profile and it worked. Recently I tried doing these security proofs and I think I hit "don't remember my password when signing in" during the process. When I downloaded it, I changed it so that it will remember my password. Not
    sure if that had anything to do with this, but either way, the problem is resolved. Thanks!
Thema:

1. Xbox One Keeps Signing Out On Its Own - Similar Threads - Keeps Signing Own

2. xbox one keeps crashing.says check your network then signs me out of my account

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one keeps crashing.says check your network then signs me out of my account: keeps crashing.says check your network then signs me out of my account 8b21d56d-1e02-4c1e-a8e4-c7f2a2897abb
  3. Keep getting signed out

in XBoX on Consoles
    Keep getting signed out: So everytime I sign in to xbox live on my 360 it signs me out and completely and quits whatever I'm doing at the time about an hour or so after I log in and then every hour after that. Almost like...
  4. Xbox one keeps signing me out!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one keeps signing me out!: My xbox one s (that i didnt even have for year yet) keeps signing me out. Ill be playing minecraft and boom signed out! Not even an half an hour of playing. Im so sick of this. And dont get me...
  5. My Xbox keeps signing me out I need an actual fix for this

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox keeps signing me out I need an actual fix for this: Okay, Im on xbox playing a game on xbox live and suddenly my xbox live connection disconnects and I get signed out of my profile it wont let me connect back to the internet for about 5 minutes on...
  6. Xbox keeps signing me out.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox keeps signing me out.: Ive recently been having issues with my xbox signing me out every 5-10 minutes. I have cleared the cache, removed and re downloaded my profile, performed a hard reset and reset my router and im...
  7. xbox 360 will not let me sign into xbox live, keeps bringing up a alert warning

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox 360 will not let me sign into xbox live, keeps bringing up a alert warning: every time I try to log into Xbox360 live I have internet connection ,but a alert sign comes up ,have been trying for the last three days to log on 5bfdad75-0cdc-4397-88f2-cd2916bcd771
  8. I’m trying to sign in but it keeps asking for my password, yet I put the correct one and it...

in XboX Insiders
    I’m trying to sign in but it keeps asking for my password, yet I put the correct one and it...: [IMG] submitted by /u/SpawnYellow [link] [comments]
  9. My Xbox 1 keeps signing me out whenever I'm online, but when I'm offline I sign back in

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox 1 keeps signing me out whenever I'm online, but when I'm offline I sign back in: It doesn't sign me out when I'm Offline. Got my password wrong recently (I have it now though)... Thoughts on what it could be? ed2af10c-1ba8-452c-a851-6c502fb16353
  10. Keep getting signed out on gameshare

in XBoX Accessibility
    Keep getting signed out on gameshare: When I'm playing a game and my girlfriend turns on her xbox, its signs into my account on her xbox first before switching to her profile. Thus kicking me out of whatever I'm playing on my console....