: Xbox One keeps switching from Moderate NAT to Open, Why?

Discus and support : Xbox One keeps switching from Moderate NAT to Open, Why? in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; : Xbox One keeps switching from Moderate NAT to Open, Why? Its most important that once you’ve changed either your gateway or your router settings,... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by Bi9Daddy61, Oct 31, 2019.

1. Bi9Daddy61
    Bi9Daddy61 Guest

Its most important that once you’ve changed either your gateway or your router settings,
    restart your Xbox and your network devices, and then check your network settings again to make sure that the NAT message is gone.

:)

Bi9Daddy61, Oct 31, 2019
  2. Bi9Daddy61 Win User

Xbox One keeps switching from Moderate NAT to Open, Why?

Connecting to C1100Z gateway with wireless on I have the same exact issue. For some reason XB1 is still seeing 2 NAT types, even with only one wireless is on.
  3. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

Its most important that once you’ve changed either your gateway or your router settings,
    restart your Xbox and your network devices, and then check your network settings again to make sure that the NAT message is gone.
  4. XBF Brad A Win User

Xbox One keeps switching from Moderate NAT to Open, Why?

Hi Bi9,

Thanks for coming to the forums. We understand having issues with your NAT and also getting double NAT. Have you tried just connecting to the router/gateway? Also can you try a wired connection with the Xbox console. Reason for

double NAT
    is the console is still picking up two pieces of equipment. Also the ports needed for Xbox live for port forwarding are:

• Port 88 (UDP)
    • Port 3074 (UDP and TCP)
    • Port 53 (UDP and TCP)
    • Port 80 (TCP)
    • Port 500 (UDP)
    • Port 3544 (UDP)
    • Port 4500 (UDP)
    When port forwarding UPNP is disabled as it overwrites this. Look over the guides posted and let us know how it goes.

Brad
  5. Malacath Win User

2 Xbox One's on one network

@Bobmcfly247 A fully compatible router should allow an open NAT on both Xboxes not moderate. If you have a moderate Nat then you have a router with crap UPnP support.

On a good router your Xbox will open a different UPnP port rather than the standard one if it's already mapped to another device. This keeps the NAT open on both. On a bad router this will fail and you get a moderate or strict Nat.
  6. cabal30 Win User

DMZ and UPNP

Thanks for the info. Hopefully this will help me. Been trying to get my NAT type to stay open but it keeps switching back and forth to moderate.
Thema:

1. : Xbox One keeps switching from Moderate NAT to Open, Why? - Similar Threads - keeps switching Moderate

2. I keep getting signed out of my Minecraft switch account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I keep getting signed out of my Minecraft switch account: Something keeps showing up on my screen when I sign in saying “temporary account” b6fa437c-9400-48a3-a329-2cd3871d0f01
  3. My headphone setting keeps switching from Dolby Atmos to Windows Sonic by itself

in XboX Insiders
    My headphone setting keeps switching from Dolby Atmos to Windows Sonic by itself: This is what happens: - I have the Atmos app installed and Dolby Atmos is selected in the headphone settings. All is good. At a random point, I notice that the audio through the headphones...
  4. HDMI audio options keep switching to stereo

in XboX Insiders
    HDMI audio options keep switching to stereo: Anyone know why my HDMI audio options keep switching to stereo randomly instead of Bit Stream using Dolby Digital? I want it set to bit stream, and every couple of days it switches back to stereo....
  5. Xbox one keeps switching itself off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one keeps switching itself off: Hi I'm having a problem with my console, It switches and I can do everything except playing a game because as soon as I start opening a game it switches off automatically sometimes it loads but...
  6. Gameshare keeps switching without manually changing it

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gameshare keeps switching without manually changing it: Me and my friend are gamesharing with each other but what keeps happening is My profile keeps making the Xbox I play on as my home xbox which means it stops gamesharing to him, but he is still...
  7. How exactly do I fix this? I'm trying to switch from Delta Ring to Beta, but I keep getting...

in XboX Insiders
    How exactly do I fix this? I'm trying to switch from Delta Ring to Beta, but I keep getting...: [IMG] submitted by /u/13I5 [link] [comments]
  8. Minecraft Switch won’t keep me logged in to my Microsoft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Switch won’t keep me logged in to my Microsoft account: I just bought minecraft for two separate Nintendo switch devices so that my daughter and i could play together. Much to our disappointment, the game will not keep our Microsoft Xbox accounts...
  9. Xbox one. S keeps. Switching. From receiver to headphons

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one. S keeps. Switching. From receiver to headphons: Have dolby atmos system and conesole keeps. Switching. To headphones 6fbe4eed-af34-4811-99e2-f336165ef957
  10. Atmos keeps switching to Windows Sonic

in XboX Insiders
    Atmos keeps switching to Windows Sonic: Noticed the dashboard sounds had changed and knew right away that it sounded like Sonic. Checked settings and sure enough it was. Each time I set it back to Atmos and back out, it reverts back to...