Xbox one keyboard and mouse fortnite

Discus and support Xbox one keyboard and mouse fortnite in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, When I plug in my mouse and keyboard into the xbox, I am able to use it for the lobby screen of fortnite but when I actually get into the game... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Cooldude44, Jul 13, 2020.

1. Cooldude44
    Cooldude44 Guest

Hello, When I plug in my mouse and keyboard into the xbox, I am able to use it for the lobby screen of fortnite but when I actually get into the game it does not let me use my mouse and keyboard. Does anyone know how to fix this issue.

:)

Cooldude44, Jul 13, 2020
  2. XBF Crystal P Win User

Toetsenbord en muis op Xbox One[Keyboard and mouse on Xbox One]

3. Arminator Win User

Need help please

Currently only Minecraft (without the "Xbox One Edition" in the title) is playable with keyboard and mouse.

All other games, including Fortnite do NOT work with Keyboard and Mouse on the Xbox One.

If you want to play Fortnite with Keyboard and Mouse, you can do that on a regular Windows PC.
  4. Youthfulhal864 Win User

keyboard and mouse support

Hi, very few games on the Xbox One support Keyboard and Mouse

Minecraft Bedrock Edition supports both keyboard and mouse

Games like PUBG, Fortnite only support keyboard for extra buttons
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

Mouse and Keyboard don't work on Fortnite

This article might help with issues regarding fortnite https://www.windowscentral.com/fortnite-xbox-one-players-facing-mouse-and-keyboard-lag-issues
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User

keyboard and mouse is not working on xbox and a lot of my friends are having the same problem

This article might help with issues regarding fortnite https://www.windowscentral.com/fortnite-xbox-one-players-facing-mouse-and-keyboard-lag-issues
Thema:

1. Xbox one keyboard and mouse fortnite - Similar Threads - keyboard mouse fortnite

2. Keyboard Mouse-Fortnite-Doesn't work for Kids account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Keyboard Mouse-Fortnite-Doesn't work for Kids account: Just got a keyboard mouse. Works fine in fortnite for my account but for kids account only works in the lobby but once in gameplay it doesn't work. All settings/restrictions lifted on kids...
  3. My Keyboard and mouse isn't working on my Xbox when I try to play Fortnite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Keyboard and mouse isn't working on my Xbox when I try to play Fortnite: Whenever I try to play on keyboard and mouse on my Xbox it doesn’t want to work f624183c-ffc7-452f-9fa4-cbb5cb526d31
  4. Fortnite mouse and keyboard

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite mouse and keyboard: My mouse and keyboard just stopped working when i logged onto fortnite an hour ago but was working a few hours ago.... Anyone else having this issue on xbox 1? I can hear it clicking but cant see...
  5. Connecting mouse and keyboard to Xbox for fortnite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Connecting mouse and keyboard to Xbox for fortnite: I connected my mouse and keyboard to my xbox to play fortnite and the mouse and keboard wont work for my main account but will work for my other account i dont use does anyone know how to link it...
  6. Mouse and Keyboard Fortnite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mouse and Keyboard Fortnite: Hey Guys I want to start playing fortnite on Mouse and Keyboard on the Xbox One S, i wanna play with the Logitech G502 Hero. My question is, if you can also bind the Thumb Buttons, G7 ans G8,...
  7. Mouse working but keyboard not working - Fortnite Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mouse working but keyboard not working - Fortnite Xbox: We’ve connected a Logitech MK270 bluetooth keyboard and mouse to our Xbox 1x to use on Fortnite. The Xbox can see the mouse and keyboard but when we start Fortnite, only the mouse works. Any ideas...
  8. Keyboard and mouse not working on child's account on Fortnite

in XBoX on Consoles
    Keyboard and mouse not working on child's account on Fortnite: My child doesnt seem to use K&M whilst on his profile whilst parent profile also logged in to allow Xbox Live (2 consoles in house). Used to be fine on previous xbox. K&M works fine on parents...
  9. Fortnite switches to other account when I try to play with keyboard and mouse

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite switches to other account when I try to play with keyboard and mouse: My xbox has two accounts. First account is the account my brother uses. Second account is my account. Whenver I try to sign into fortnite with keyboard it keeps going on my brother's account...
  10. Fortnite Keyboard and Mouse

in XBoX Accessibility
    Fortnite Keyboard and Mouse: Dear Xbox Support, It is April 8th, 2020, and I just revived a new update on my Xbox. I updated my Xbox one s and went into Fortnite to play. I play keyboard and mouse on Xbox just to keep that in...