Xbox one keyboard laggy/unresponive

Discus and support Xbox one keyboard laggy/unresponive in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; After beta update its become almost impossible to type using controler mainly with hitting button specfic keys : like Y,X,RB,L,LT,ect. Any one else... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by killen04, Jun 20, 2014.

1. killen04
    killen04 Guest

After beta update its become almost impossible to type using controler mainly with hitting button specfic keys : like Y,X,RB,L,LT,ect. Any one else have this problem?

:)

killen04, Jun 20, 2014
  2. SSG House
    SSG House Guest
    Xbox is being harsh!

I feel you. My day one controller is unresponive now. Only button that works is center XBox button

SSG House, Jun 20, 2014
  3. The6reatOne
    The6reatOne Guest
    Buying an external keyboard to my Xbox One, need some suggestions!

This is incorrect. The XBOX One does support USB keyboards and wireless USB keyboards. I use the Microsoft Media keyboard...

The6reatOne, Jun 20, 2014
  4. SSG House Win User

Xbox is being harsh!

I feel you. My day one controller is unresponive now. Only button that works is center XBox button
  5. ImaskariArtificer Win User

Games, TV, and What?

Well, as long as you had a keyboard accessory, you could theoretically use it for most computer tasks. I wonder how well a Kinect gesture and pointing based mouse cursor would work in the new version. The old one was laggy and irritating, but assuming it
    is responsive now - I wonder if it can actually work well.
  6. D43D4L14N X1 Win User

Wireless USB Keyboard with xbox one

It is recommended to use Microsoft Wired Keyboard, as wireless adapter for keyboard will interfere with Xbox One's internal wireless adapter for Controllers or WiFi, and Xbox One does not have drivers for keyboard wireless dongle.
  7. The6reatOne Win User

Buying an external keyboard to my Xbox One, need some suggestions!

This is incorrect. The XBOX One does support USB keyboards and wireless USB keyboards. I use the Microsoft Media keyboard...
  8. XBF Crystal P Win User

Toetsenbord en muis op Xbox One[Keyboard and mouse on Xbox One]

Thema:

1. Xbox one keyboard laggy/unresponive - Similar Threads - keyboard laggy unresponive

2. [Possible Bug] On Screen Keyboard Not Working Correctly

in XboX Insiders
    [Possible Bug] On Screen Keyboard Not Working Correctly: Hello, I am in the Alpha Skip Ahead ring, and while trying to submit feedback the On Screen Keyboard isn't functioning as it should. While using my controller to type it autocorrects, and then...
  3. Forza Horizon 4 Input Lag on Keyboard

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 Input Lag on Keyboard: So I've started playing Forza for about a week, and since then I've been facing serious input lag, it's unplayable and constant... I couldn't find any fix in all the forums about this topic... The...
  4. Speech to Text for virtual keyboard removed?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Speech to Text for virtual keyboard removed?: So when i broung up the keyboard to search up something, i use a mic to say stuff when i press the double box button. But when i came to search up something now, the buttion was removed on the...
  5. keyboard and mouse

in XBoX Accessibility
    keyboard and mouse: Hello so im trying to use microsoft edge on the xbox one and my mouse is not controlling the cursor, is this not supported yet? any info on the keyboard and mouse set up would be greatly...
  6. Keyboard and Mouse Navigation

in XBoX on Consoles
    Keyboard and Mouse Navigation: Will there be a chance Microsoft will give keyboard and mouse navigation to Xbox One? I would like the ability to navigate my Xbox 1 with a mouse and keyboard. 004792a2-a6ad-41d5-911d-8ec2cea9e2b5
  7. Hi, I'm in the Alpha-Skip Ahead ring and I found this error on the Xbox keyboard, as you...

in XboX Insiders
    Hi, I'm in the Alpha-Skip Ahead ring and I found this error on the Xbox keyboard, as you...: [IMG] submitted by /u/YozoraGX [link] [comments]
  8. Warface keyboard and mouse

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Warface keyboard and mouse: Hi, warface does not want to work with the keyboard and mouse, but it also has support d340f11e-7f91-4655-92b9-c8d87adaa8f5
  9. Whenever I type on my keyboard it is in caps and doesn’t go away after I typed the first...

in XboX Insiders
    Whenever I type on my keyboard it is in caps and doesn’t go away after I typed the first...: Just the title. submitted by /u/yologamer2005 [link] [comments]
  10. mouse and keyboard Xbox streaming to windows 10 console companion

in XBoX on Windows
    mouse and keyboard Xbox streaming to windows 10 console companion: Hello, I was wondering if there was any possible way to use a mouse and keyboard while streaming the xbox one to my pc through console companion? ec73fcbb-6d84-4ee0-84eb-b9801f55fc4b