Xbox one keyboard laggy/unresponive

Discus and support Xbox one keyboard laggy/unresponive in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; After beta update its become almost impossible to type using controler mainly with hitting button specfic keys : like Y,X,RB,L,LT,ect. Any one else... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by killen04, Jun 20, 2014.

1. killen04
    killen04 Guest

After beta update its become almost impossible to type using controler mainly with hitting button specfic keys : like Y,X,RB,L,LT,ect. Any one else have this problem?

:)

killen04, Jun 20, 2014
  2. SSG House
    SSG House Guest
    Xbox is being harsh!

I feel you. My day one controller is unresponive now. Only button that works is center XBox button

SSG House, Jun 20, 2014
  3. The6reatOne
    The6reatOne Guest
    Buying an external keyboard to my Xbox One, need some suggestions!

This is incorrect. The XBOX One does support USB keyboards and wireless USB keyboards. I use the Microsoft Media keyboard...

The6reatOne, Jun 20, 2014
  4. SSG House Win User

Xbox is being harsh!

I feel you. My day one controller is unresponive now. Only button that works is center XBox button
  5. ImaskariArtificer Win User

Games, TV, and What?

Well, as long as you had a keyboard accessory, you could theoretically use it for most computer tasks. I wonder how well a Kinect gesture and pointing based mouse cursor would work in the new version. The old one was laggy and irritating, but assuming it
    is responsive now - I wonder if it can actually work well.
  6. D43D4L14N X1 Win User

Wireless USB Keyboard with xbox one

It is recommended to use Microsoft Wired Keyboard, as wireless adapter for keyboard will interfere with Xbox One's internal wireless adapter for Controllers or WiFi, and Xbox One does not have drivers for keyboard wireless dongle.
  7. The6reatOne Win User

Buying an external keyboard to my Xbox One, need some suggestions!

This is incorrect. The XBOX One does support USB keyboards and wireless USB keyboards. I use the Microsoft Media keyboard...
  8. XBF Crystal P Win User

Toetsenbord en muis op Xbox One[Keyboard and mouse on Xbox One]

Thema:

1. Xbox one keyboard laggy/unresponive - Similar Threads - keyboard laggy unresponive

2. Disable Pop-Up Keyboard

in XBoX on Consoles
    Disable Pop-Up Keyboard: I use an external keyboard for gaming / typing on my Xbox One. Gaming works fine, but when typing in a text field, the on-screen keyboard is a big issue. The OSK (On-Screen Keyboard) is slow, and...
  3. Keyboard Mouse-Fortnite-Doesn't work for Kids account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Keyboard Mouse-Fortnite-Doesn't work for Kids account: Just got a keyboard mouse. Works fine in fortnite for my account but for kids account only works in the lobby but once in gameplay it doesn't work. All settings/restrictions lifted on kids...
  4. Obsidian Games keyboard and mouse not functioning.

in XboX Insiders
    Obsidian Games keyboard and mouse not functioning.: When I played the Outer World's a while back and I plugged in my keyboard (This is on an Xbox One S) I noticed that the keyboard hints came up, and the keyboard worked but the mouse didn't. My...
  5. My Keyboard and mouse isn't working on my Xbox when I try to play Fortnite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Keyboard and mouse isn't working on my Xbox when I try to play Fortnite: Whenever I try to play on keyboard and mouse on my Xbox it doesn’t want to work f624183c-ffc7-452f-9fa4-cbb5cb526d31
  6. Big ribbon with test suggestions when I try and use my physical keyboard.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Big ribbon with test suggestions when I try and use my physical keyboard.: So, I set my keyboard language to Japanese, and now whenever I try and play a game with keyboard and mouse support, or whenever I type with it at all, a nice big black ribbon with suggestions...
  7. Xbox app keyboard does not appear

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox app keyboard does not appear: I've been using the Xbox app as a keyboard in my phone whenever I play DC Universe Online. A huge help when you have to repeatedly advertise that you're looking for Tanks/DPS for a raid. Lol I...
  8. Can I connect only a mouse (no keyboard) on Xbox One for Minecraft?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I connect only a mouse (no keyboard) on Xbox One for Minecraft?: I don't have a keyboard, only a mouse. It's wired but I haven't tried plugging it into my Xbox One yet. Will it work if I use the mouse for player rotation and firing but use the controller for...
  9. Can't use the greek keyboard on XBOX One after the last update

in XboX Insiders
    Can't use the greek keyboard on XBOX One after the last update: So i updated to the latest version (yes I am alpha skip ahead insider) and changed the keyboard language to greek but it doesn't work for me. It still shows me the English keyboard in chat,...
  10. Xbox one keyboard and mouse fortnite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one keyboard and mouse fortnite: Hello, When I plug in my mouse and keyboard into the xbox, I am able to use it for the lobby screen of fortnite but when I actually get into the game it does not let me use my mouse and keyboard....