XBOX-ONE Kiosk Controllers

Discus and support XBOX-ONE Kiosk Controllers in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Dear all, I am looking to buy 2 xbox-one kiosk controllers (like photo below) Does anybody have one for sale? [img]... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Leechfreak, Oct 16, 2019.

1. Leechfreak
    Leechfreak Guest

Dear all,

I am looking to buy 2 xbox-one kiosk controllers (like photo below)

Does anybody have one for sale?

XBOX-ONE Kiosk Controllers [​IMG]

:)

Leechfreak, Oct 16, 2019
    1 person likes this.
  2. Bodzium
    Bodzium New Member
    Bought two of them today but I don't know why they are not working on battery? Disassembled one of them and PCB looks for me the same as standard controller.

Bodzium, Jun 30, 2020
  3. mk4Y Win User

These controller are only for shops or xbox demo markets. So I think you have to go to a near/ local shop if they can order this controller seperatly..
  4. Mikeysoonerfan Win User

There are places to order brackets and anti theft devices on line at different websites. Your best bet might be to contact microsoft directly and see if you can order them from them. Being a retail manager most displays we had we didn't own. When the display
    was done the companies that install them would take them back.
  5. Leechfreak Win User

There are no good alternatives unfortunatelly.

These are anti theft.

I also tried hard wired 3rd party controllers, they work fine BUT you can't turn on/off the console with these controllers.

And this is needed, as the xbox-one console is in a closed drawer at the bottom of the kiosk.
  6. Leechfreak Win User

Correct these are especially made for XBOX-ONE Demo Kiosks (Anti-Theft)
  7. Leechfreak Win User

Ah ok, my mistake.

Will keep an eye on ebay.

Thanks
Thema:

1. XBOX-ONE Kiosk Controllers - Similar Threads - Kiosk Controllers

2. Xbox Controller Problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Controller Problems: I'm a big fan of xbox but one of its major problems are that of its controller. My controllers act out all the time and its usually the buttons stick, a button stops working, and joystick drift...
  3. xb1 pro wired controller by fusion

in XBoX on Windows
    xb1 pro wired controller by fusion: my pro wired fusion controller firmware doesnot seem to work paddles are not detected in game (elite dangerous) neither on steam i have dl the "Fusion_Pro_Update_v1.24_PC" it runs ok but steam...
  4. Keyboard And Controller Not Typing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Keyboard And Controller Not Typing: My keyboard and controller stopped being able to type about 2 days ago, I turned the console off and back on, hard reset it, unplugged it and then waited 20 minutes and plugged it back in and...
  5. Xbox one Y button not working on multiple controllers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one Y button not working on multiple controllers: My razer wolverine xbox one controller Y button wasn’t working so I assumed it was broken so I purchased another wolverine razer controller. The new controller Y button does not work either. I...
  6. Xbox One Elite Controller Series 2 - Unresponsive RB button

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Elite Controller Series 2 - Unresponsive RB button: I got an Series 2 Elite Controller for Christmas in 2019 and just a few months ago (around March) the RB button started to become progressively unresponsive until today where it barely works at...
  7. Update a Xbox in kiosk mode

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Update a Xbox in kiosk mode: Hi everyone ! I'm asking your help about a Xbox One at my local store (in France) that is stuck in the middle of 2017 with FIFA 17, Forza Motorsport 7 or Dragonball Xenoverse for example as...
  8. Xbox One Kiosk

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One Kiosk: Hi all, I own an Xbox One kiosk and I have a few questions, hope anyone knows the answer(s) 1: How can I install the UBS software that came with it? (v7). (when I insert the USB and reboot, it...
  9. Xbox 360 Kiosk

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 Kiosk: My Grassroots football club have just been donated a Xbox 360 kiosk from Newcastle United FC. Is there any way of getting the console out of demo mode so that our players can play games on disc as...
  10. Microsoft should check kiosks at GameStop - they are setting the resolution low on the tv ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft should check kiosks at GameStop - they are setting the resolution low on the tv ...: I just bought forza Motorsport 5 at GameStop in Santa clarita, CA. before leaving I tried the Xbox one kiosk running the forza 5 demo. It looked very disappointing. I felt like returning the game...