Xbox One Live Account

Discus and support Xbox One Live Account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Has anyone seen any updates in 10:00 am today, I am wondering if this issue has been resolved or if there is something I have to do on my end.... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by AaronBrian, Sep 9, 2019.

1. AaronBrian
    AaronBrian Guest

Xbox One Live Account

Has anyone seen any updates in 10:00 am today, I am wondering if this issue has been resolved or if there is something I have to do on my end.

:)

AaronBrian, Sep 9, 2019
  2. WPAK Win User

Xbox 360 to Xbox One

Hi there,

I'm afraid that it sounds like you currently have two accounts, one offline on the xbox 360 and one Xbox Live account on the Xbox One.

There is an option to promote your offline xbox 360 account to an Xbox Live Account, but this will require a new Microsoft Account (email address), but the next issue would be that it is Not possible to merge multiple accounts into one Xbox Live Account.

So basically there are two options, continue with the current Xbox Live Account that you have on the Xbox One, or to promote the 360 account to an Xbox Live Account and download that to the Xbox One and continue with that one.
  3. Tinderly Win User

XBOX family plan confusion

If they are using just one console when over a their mother's house then they only need one Live account. One Live account gives anyone using that console Live. If they are using two different Xbox's then you'd still just need one account.

1Xbox = registered to Live user - used by the one without a Live account.

2Xbox = used by the first the with the Live account.
  4. haloteen Win User

I cant connect my xbox to the xbox live membership I bought on this account

Is the account connected to a different Xbox Live account? Your Windows Live ID can only be used on one Xbox Live Account so you will have to create a new one if you want to change it.
  5. Obsessive Power Win User

Is it possible to link my Games for Windows Profile to my Xbox offline account?

Xbox LIVE accounts and Games for Windows LIVE accounts are both one and the same. So, if you have a GFWL account you also already have an Xbox LIVE account.
  6. WPAK Win User

can i combine an old xboxlive account with my new xboxlive account

Hi,

there is no way to merge two (or more) xbox live accounts in to one xbox live account.

Sorry
Thema:

Xbox One Live Account

1. Xbox One Live Account - Similar Threads - Live Account

2. Compte windows live inaccessible depuis le jeu [Live windows account inaccessible from the...

in XBoX on Windows
    Compte windows live inaccessible depuis le jeu [Live windows account inaccessible from the...: Bonjour, Je n'arrive plus me connecter mon compte Windows partir d'un jeu Game for Windows Live ce qui a pour effet de ne plus retrouver mes sauvegarde et de ne pas pouvoir sauvegarder quoique ce...
  3. My LIVE account was suspended.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My LIVE account was suspended.: [mod removed]My account is now suspended (communication) after this person presumably reported me. He spammed party invites and sent me this. How do i overturn this as all i had done was kill him...
  4. My xbox live gold subscription doesn't work on my family's account

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox live gold subscription doesn't work on my family's account: Hi, We have ONE console which has an account for my wife, me and my 12 year old son. Last year we downloaded lots of games onto my wife's account and also installed xbox live gold through her...
  5. xbox live random account followers who you've not gamed with , no friends with, not even in...

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox live random account followers who you've not gamed with , no friends with, not even in...: after asking this question: i keep getting random unsolicited users following me on my profile I go look at their profiles and it lists no friends but they follow thousands of users, and have low...
  6. Has my Wi-Fi been hacked through my Xbox live account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Has my Wi-Fi been hacked through my Xbox live account: Today me and my friend were playing a casual game of rainbow six siege when this person (gamertag is [mod removed]) joined our party and said they would "hack our accounts" because we lost we now...
  7. How can I fix my xbox live account?

in XBoX on Mobile
    How can I fix my xbox live account?: I use the xbox app on my phone (android) and I have problems getting achievements. I can't get any achievements in minecraft PE. I switched to a different account and I could get the achievements....
  8. Error connecting Xbox Live account to Minecraft Bedrock

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error connecting Xbox Live account to Minecraft Bedrock: Hello. Recently I have been having some login problems with Minecraft Pocket Edition (1.16.1) My problem is when I try to sign in to my Xbox Live account the login screen keeps loading...
  9. Xbox live account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live account: I am having trouble logging into my Xbox live account the internet is connected and working fine seems as if I am locked out of my account there is an error code that pops up...
  10. Can I access my xbox live account on my xbox one and also my 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I access my xbox live account on my xbox one and also my 360: I have an xbox one and also a 360. My gold subscription was taken out on my xbox one console, can I use this also on my 360 or do I have to buy another subscription for my 360? I am currently...