Xbox One live broadcast E3 2014 suggestion?

Discus and support Xbox One live broadcast E3 2014 suggestion? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; While watching E3 on the 360 & One I wonder if for the E3 presentation will be enhanced with additional content on my TV screen. Things like a sidebar... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BillyMHoward, Jun 1, 2014.

1. BillyMHoward
    BillyMHoward Guest

While watching E3 on the 360 & One I wonder if for the E3 presentation will be enhanced with additional content on my TV screen. Things like a sidebar with more information or questions about the trailer I just watched? Even a bit of comedy like after
    a stellar announcement the sidebar lights up with the word 'BOOM' on the side? Given the greater power and Snap compatibilities on Xbox One will there be something added to the live presentation that takes advantage of what the Xbox One can do? These enhancements
    have been used before on Xbox and seems like an AWESOME opportunity to do more!

:)

BillyMHoward, Jun 1, 2014
  2. Tzar of kaos
    Tzar of kaos Guest
    Twitch streaming

By the way,Twitch will broadcast/live stream E3 2014.

Tzar of kaos, Jun 1, 2014
  3. IntenseJames
    IntenseJames Guest
    IntenseJames, Jun 1, 2014
  4. Tzar of kaos Win User

Twitch streaming

By the way,Twitch will broadcast/live stream E3 2014.
  5. IntenseJames Win User

E3 2014 June 10-12 what games do you wanna see come out this year?

6. MessiahBrowny Win User

twitch streaming hits xbox one next month

7. IntenseJames Win User

Halo 5: Guardians, Halo 2 Anniversary, and The Master Chief Collection

8. Tzar of kaos Win User

Gaming/Tech shows for xbox originals

E3 will be live broadcast on Twitch.
Thema:

1. Xbox One live broadcast E3 2014 suggestion? - Similar Threads - live broadcast 2014

2. Game clips not uploading to xbox live cloud

in XboX Insiders
    Game clips not uploading to xbox live cloud: I can record a clip from a game, but its not uploading to xbox live(when it actually prompts a message saying upload complete). Anyone else having this issue?? submitted by /u/psiguy6 [link]...
  3. Xbox live

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox live: Do you need an xbox live account to be in a xbox party with friends (who are on an xbox) and talk to them on a pc. 266f2a6a-cf39-4f51-90ea-e636730ae279
  4. X BOX LIVE GOLD SUBSCRIPTION

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    X BOX LIVE GOLD SUBSCRIPTION: After subscribing for X box live gold subecription can we can after one month any charges for cancellation, any other related issue please let me know b1a39f07-fd91-4f73-b29d-654912f46bee
  5. Issues with voice chat, text chat and party mode [XBOX LIVE]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issues with voice chat, text chat and party mode [XBOX LIVE]: I´m having problems with my voice chat, text chat and party. I´m not able to speak or send any menssages to anyone. It appears "your privacy settings prevents you from chating with other people"....
  6. Game Pass ultimate and Xbox live gold confusion

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game Pass ultimate and Xbox live gold confusion: So today i bought a 3 month xbox live gold to add into my xbox as my game pass ultimate was set to be over at the 7th of july. I added the code and instantly checked at the subscription tab, i...
  7. Xbox live issues?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live issues?: since yesterday ive been having issues connecting to xbox live. and today is even worse. i had a dlc start downloading but couldnt connect to the store. ive reset my BRAND NEW xbox one s console...
  8. i have seen the live broadcast on mixeno free games to my account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i have seen the live broadcast on mixeno free games to my account: all my friends have seen the live broadcast on mixer and the all have free games its over a week now and i have no free games watcht it on xbox with my account. 0ca2249c-9aa1-449c-b42a-5ca873d1343e
  9. worries broadcast video live stream on Twitch platform

in XBoX Games and Apps
    worries broadcast video live stream on Twitch platform: Hello, Facebook group Keep calm and play XBOX ONE (fr) yet Rating worries broadcast video live stream on Twitch platform concerns received on the accounts even though they remain operational....
  10. Help! Best way to broadcast/stream live w/o game lobby lagging??

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help! Best way to broadcast/stream live w/o game lobby lagging??: Not sure if this is right place but I need some experienced or educated advice... ....Having a small tdm competition in a couple weeks (COD Ghosts). The past 2 times, if someone on the other...