Xbox one live trouble

Discus and support Xbox one live trouble in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I've just looked at my advance settings and saw that my Primary and Secondary DNS say fec0:0:0:ffff::1%1has anyone has this problem or know how to fix... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ThePinkScorpion-709B37A6-EC56-4465-8598-15121C1CDF, Mar 9, 2015.

1. Xbox one live trouble

I've just looked at my advance settings and saw that my Primary and Secondary DNS say fec0:0:0:ffff::1%1has anyone has this problem or know how to fix it so xbox live works again

:)

ThePinkScorpion-709B37A6-EC56-4465-8598-15121C1CDF, Mar 9, 2015
  2. THEAJFACTOR
    THEAJFACTOR Guest
    Can I still use my live on Xbox 360

I'm having trouble connecting to live with Xbox 360. I have no trouble with live on Xbox One. Are they discontinuing live 360 at some point?

THEAJFACTOR, Mar 9, 2015
  3. Iammfgblaq
    Iammfgblaq Guest
    is anybody having problems using redeem codes for xbox live

is anybody having trouble redeeming there xbox live on xbox one besides me

Iammfgblaq, Mar 9, 2015
  4. Zero Divided
    Zero Divided Guest

Xbox one live trouble

That is a IPv6 address, wouldn't say it was really a problem, what issue are you having?

Zero Divided, Mar 9, 2015
  5. Mister Maka Win User

Xbox Live Gold

Hey there vitafis.

Sorry to hear you're having Xbox Live Gold troubles. What features of Xbox Live are you having trouble with? Since this began, have you tried removing your profile from your Xbox One and adding it back to see if there's any change?
  6. Zero Divided Win User

Xbox one live trouble

That is a IPv6 address, wouldn't say it was really a problem, what issue are you having?
  7. taidara Win User

we could not sign you in. XBOX ONE

For those of you having trouble signing in to Xbox Live or creating an account from your Xbox One, please read: Xbox LIVE service alert!
  8. SA1NT 0F LI3S Win User

game sharing

9. Mister Maka Win User

Gold

Heya BKzZ Crazy Gotz.

Sorry to hear about the Xbox Live troubles, if you're still having troubles with your subscription please try removing your profile from your Xbox One, power cycle your Xbox One (hold down the power button for 8-10 seconds until your console shuts off), and
    then add your profile back to see if you're still having troubles.
Thema:

Xbox one live trouble

1. Xbox one live trouble - Similar Threads - live trouble

2. Trouble downloading a game bought on Xbox live.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trouble downloading a game bought on Xbox live.: Hello! I bought a game to download yesterday on my 360 and it gets to 100% downloaded, then starts from the beginning!! When I check downloaded games, it is there with an exclamation mark and it...
  3. Troubles getting into old Microsoft account that was previously used for xbox live

in XBoX Accessibility
    Troubles getting into old Microsoft account that was previously used for xbox live: I have a very old account that I've used on PC and Xbox 360. Recently I have been deleting old emails due to privacy reasons and one of the email's I deleted was attached to this account. Now I am...
  4. Trouble Signing Into Xbox Live

in XBoX on Windows
    Trouble Signing Into Xbox Live: Whenever I try to sign into an account on Xbox Live, it says, 'We couldn't sign you in to Xbox Live, Invalid JSON String'. There's only one of my accounts that will sign in no problem, but I...
  5. **Please Help** Troubles messaging on the Xbox Live website and app. Glitched scrolling and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    **Please Help** Troubles messaging on the Xbox Live website and app. Glitched scrolling and...: Before you read I want to note: I have edited this post multiple times already. Note that this bug has been tested on multiple devices with friends. I used a Chormebook. I think this is a fault on...
  6. I am having troubles messaging on the Xbox Live website. My messages are just freaking out...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I am having troubles messaging on the Xbox Live website. My messages are just freaking out...: Whenever someone messages me or I message them, the scrolling freaks out. Also my messages are insanely out of order. I've got messages from September overlapping a conversation from two days ago....
  7. Trouble connecting Xbox Live Companion App to Facebook

in XBoX on Windows
    Trouble connecting Xbox Live Companion App to Facebook: Greetings of the day I was trying to find more friends to play minecraft with when i saw the option to connect/link to facebook account to find friends via the Xbox live app on Windows 10. I...
  8. Xbox360 live sign in trouble

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox360 live sign in trouble: Can't Sign In - A problem occurred while signing in. Please try again. If the problem persists, visit www.xbox.com/support Is the message i am getting today. I can not sign in. I was...
  9. Trouble connecting to xbox live when on a backwards compatible game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trouble connecting to xbox live when on a backwards compatible game: The problem I'm having is when I try to log into Xbox live on a backwards compatible game. I have tried to connect many times but, it keeps saying can't connect to Xbox live....
  10. Is anyone else having trouble signing into xbox live?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is anyone else having trouble signing into xbox live?: I was playing Borderlands 2, noticed that achievements where not unlocking, support forms said to remove account and sign back in to possibly fix it. Did that and the when i went to sign in it...