Xbox one live tv no signal fix

Discus and support Xbox one live tv no signal fix in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; if you have had an issue recently with your cable box or satellite box on startup. I have a fix. You must not have you Xbox one connected to an HDMI... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DesertFox1971, Nov 15, 2014.

1. Xbox one live tv no signal fix

if you have had an issue recently with your cable box or satellite box on startup. I have a fix. You must not have you Xbox one connected to an HDMI ARC input. ARC stands for audio return channel. It allows the tv to send a audio command to your Xbox one
    and will cause you to have the signal loss screen. I have to use my HDMI 2 because HDMI 1 is ARC. Some brands of televisions may have the option to turn it off. Hope this helps others who are frustrated like me. Xbox one dies not support ARC.

:)

DesertFox1971, Nov 15, 2014
  2. adamleibo
    adamleibo Guest
    Xbox loses TV signal after using new media player

Two hard reboots of the Xbox One, and one unplugging and replugging of the cable box later, still no TV Signal.

I think the new media app and update broke my Live TV Xbox one live tv no signal fix :(

adamleibo, Nov 15, 2014
  3. problem streaming cable TV through xbox one

I had no issues with streaming cable TV through my new xbox one (HDMI cable from cable box into xbox one), then suddenly it no longer picked up the cable TV signal. I know the cable TV signal is fine since I can re-route the HDMI through my receiver and
    pick up the TV signal fine. Is it possible that the xbox HDMI jack has failed? Or some other reason that it would suddenly stop picking up the cable TV signal?

robertwr-BBA53B3F-11F7-4599-AE5F-C3E94649A1D1, Nov 15, 2014
  4. Miss Diggz
    Miss Diggz Guest

Hey there DesertFox1971,

Thanks for posting up what has worked for you to help out your fellow gamers!

If you have any Xbox Support related questions, please feel free to create a new thread detailing what you're experiencing. That way we can cater our support specifically to you! Thanks again! Xbox one live tv no signal fix :)

Miss Diggz, Nov 16, 2014
  5. Miss Diggz Win User

Hey there DesertFox1971,

Thanks for posting up what has worked for you to help out your fellow gamers!

If you have any Xbox Support related questions, please feel free to create a new thread detailing what you're experiencing. That way we can cater our support specifically to you! Thanks again! :)
  6. PhilNichols Win User

X-Box Powers On but No Video/Audio Signal

I have had the same issue on my sharp aquos. The issue seems to be related to xbox one controlling the signal to the tv when you allow one guide to power the tv off and on through hdmi signal. I deselected this and it has fixed the issue. This has to be
    a signal coding issue with the xbox one. My ps4 and we work just fine turning the tv off and on and allowing video and sound. Hopefully xbox looks into this
  7. XBF Crystal P Win User

Xbox One S not detecting Microsoft USB TV tuner

Hi there Colin,

Thanks for reaching out here in Xbox Forums. I understand there is an issue with the Microsoft Xbox One Digital TV Tuner. Most TV signal problems are due to either a bad signal coming into the tuner or TV settings on your Xbox One that need adjusting. If
    your Xbox console is not displaying your TV signal, try the following:

1. To test the signal, unplug your cable input from the Xbox One Digital TV Tuner and plug it directly into a TV or monitor. If your signal is still bad, consult the TV signal provider. If your signal is good, reconnect your input to the digital tuner and
      continue to the next step.
    2. Troubleshoot your TV settings. Try these options:
      • Use the troubleshooting help built into the TV setup app of the TV & OneGuide settings:
        1. Go to the Home screen.
        2. Press the Menu button on the controller.
        3. Select Settings.
        4. Select TV & OneGuide.
        5. Follow the prompts for Troubleshooting.
      • Check out the
        Troubleshoot
        section of OneGuide and Live TV support.
    3. If these steps didn’t solve the problem, your tuner may need to be replaced. To order a new tuner, go to
      Device Support.

Try this out and let us know the results.
  8. adamleibo Win User

Xbox loses TV signal after using new media player

Two hard reboots of the Xbox One, and one unplugging and replugging of the cable box later, still no TV Signal.

I think the new media app and update broke my Live TV :(
  9. NewBlacksmurf Win User

Xbox One won't connect to tv

Don't confuse what the xbox one will send to signal to vs. what the TV is set to receive.

This is a TV issue based on what signals the TV can receive and how.
Thema:

1. Xbox one live tv no signal fix - Similar Threads - live signal fix

2. Iran IP for Xbox Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Iran IP for Xbox Live: Hi I don't really know!!! When there is a lot of Xbox live users are living in Iran then why Microsoft just banned them form XLive?!?!?!?! That's about the sanctions of U.S?!?! They just playing...
  3. Connection problem with xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Connection problem with xbox live: So the problem I have is I login in to my wifi one minute and it says all good then I go to my home and it says I need to connect to xbox live but it said i was "all good, and internet was...
  4. Netgear: Failed to connect to XBOX live but have full wifi signal

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Netgear: Failed to connect to XBOX live but have full wifi signal: Netgear (Routers): Failed to connect to XBOX live but have full wifi signal I recently started having problems keeping a connection to XBOX Live on my 360 slim. I have replaced my router with a...
  5. Live TV Image Freezes after Game Play - "Lost TV Signal"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Live TV Image Freezes after Game Play - "Lost TV Signal": Recently it has gotten really bad, where the Xbox One will freeze the TV image (often looking like color streaks down the TV screen) when switching back to LIVE TV after playing a game. Then, the...
  6. No Signal Live TV X1 Xbox One Comcast Cisco RNG150N (could never get a signal)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No Signal Live TV X1 Xbox One Comcast Cisco RNG150N (could never get a signal): Signal not coming through on Xbox one from Comcast Cisco stb RNG150N Tried all of the trouble shooting methods on your site 1. power cycle Xbox many times (Made sure it was a full shutdown and...
  7. Live tv working great for a year until now, no signal

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Live tv working great for a year until now, no signal: Tv: Sharp LC-46LE830U STB: Motorola DCT6412 III SONY SA CT260 sound bar Comcast is my cable provider. live tv has worked great up until recently. I get no picture or sound. If I plug my stb...
  8. Live TV - No Signal, Viewing Card Issue and HDTC issue.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Live TV - No Signal, Viewing Card Issue and HDTC issue.: Hi all, I've been having problems with viewing tv through xbox pretty much from day 1. Now to the point that I have disconnected it. The issues have consisted of: No signal Message on xbox;...
  9. Live TV not locking onto HDMI input signal properly

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Live TV not locking onto HDMI input signal properly: http://1drv.ms/1xY1bzW I am experiencing a lot of problems when switching from a 720P to 1080i signal. The video above explains perfectly. It's an absolute mess of different error messages,...
  10. Xbox live tv not working. Lost signal. Motorola rng150n

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox live tv not working. Lost signal. Motorola rng150n: Comcast is my provider. I'm using a sharp Tv which has been recognized. I have a Motorola rng150n box. When it automatically recognizes it, it labels it as Motorola c1439. My issue is that it...