Xbox one live

Discus and support Xbox one live in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Xbox one live I’ll be playing overwatch and my game crashes along with my party chat then the Xbox won’t reconnect to the internet even though it has... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by Zapdos009, May 6, 2018.

1. Zapdos009
    Zapdos009 Guest

Xbox one live

Xbox one live
    I’ll be playing overwatch and my game crashes along with my party chat then the Xbox won’t reconnect to the internet even though it has WiFi connection

:)

Zapdos009, May 6, 2018
  2. Azzin
    Azzin Guest
    Azzin, May 6, 2018
  3. EggsBoxJuan Win User

xbox live transfering to xbox one?

news.xbox.com/.../xbox-one-digital-games-and-live-gold

-

If you are an Xbox Live Gold member today, you are already set for Xbox One. Your Xbox Live Gold membership for Xbox 360 will seamlessly become an Xbox Live Gold account on your Xbox One and you will be able to enjoy Xbox Live Gold features on either console.
    You can even be logged in to Xbox 360 and Xbox One at the same time. Home Gold benefits are exclusively for Xbox One.
  4. Mistress Sara Win User

Xbox accounts

Hi there,

It's best to have each user have their own account.

On an Xbox One, you only need one account with a Live subscription. The account that has the subscription can make a console it's home console so games and the Live subscription will be shared with all users on that console. More info can be found here:
    http://support.xbox.com/xbox-one/xbox-live/xbox-live-gold-sharing-features
  5. oTYLERxDURDENo Win User
  6. WPAK Win User

Xbox 360 to Xbox One

Hi there,

I'm afraid that it sounds like you currently have two accounts, one offline on the xbox 360 and one Xbox Live account on the Xbox One.

There is an option to promote your offline xbox 360 account to an Xbox Live Account, but this will require a new Microsoft Account (email address), but the next issue would be that it is Not possible to merge multiple accounts into one Xbox Live Account.

So basically there are two options, continue with the current Xbox Live Account that you have on the Xbox One, or to promote the 360 account to an Xbox Live Account and download that to the Xbox One and continue with that one.
  7. XS1CkSk1LLZX94 Win User
Thema:

Xbox one live

1. Xbox one live - Similar Threads - live

2. Can Connect to Xbox live but not any game servers.

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Can Connect to Xbox live but not any game servers.: Can Connect to Xbox live but not any game servers. I can't follow the instructions on the forum you provided because I don't have access to the router. 5889e221-c579-4c05-9e02-0e5cb16d5265
  3. Its impossible to "cancel" Live Gold??!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Its impossible to "cancel" Live Gold??!!: I made the mistake of signing up to a 14-day free trial of Live Gold with my credit card details. I thought I cancelled it before the trial was up and carried on my merry way. I've recently been...
  4. XBOX LIVE GOLD

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX LIVE GOLD: Bonjour j'habite en Guyane française ou il y a pas de magasin qui vent des carte Xbox live gold et mes parent font pas confiance au achat en ligne comment je doit faire pour avancer dans call of...
  5. Xbox live won’t work

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live won’t work: I had purchased xbox live yesterday, and i was previously on my parents plan but when they switched to the game pass i couldnt use it. So i bought live myself and now it still wont work, on the...
  6. xbox live gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox live gold: ok so I wanted to pay for the xbox live gold right I had enouph money but it is now asking for an backup way to pay. if possible please remove this option because I only want to pay once off...
  7. Xbox live issue when accessing Tom Clancy's The Division 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox live issue when accessing Tom Clancy's The Division 2: I guess this is a known issue but I wanted to document it: Xbox live issue when accessing Tom Clancy's The Division 2 cbf00d97-a489-47f8-a64d-c904c6ef4a21
  8. Why isn’t my Xbox Live working on a Backwards Compatibility game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why isn’t my Xbox Live working on a Backwards Compatibility game: So, I decided to buy a copy of RUSE for Xbox 360 and I knew it had many free dlcs so I wanted to log on and download my DLCs then I found out that my Xbox Live is disconnected. I tried everything...
  9. Can't sign out of Xbox Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't sign out of Xbox Live: Does anyone know how to sign of Xbox Live? Because my friend gave me her old Xbox 360 and still had her Xbox Live account on it and she doesn't know how to sign out of it either. and she wants me...
  10. GTA message from xbox live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA message from xbox live: I received a message from xbox live to say they were giving free money for gtav to thank me for playing within 72 hours, 5 days later and I didn't receive said money. Anyone else have this also...