Xbox one log on

Discus and support Xbox one log on in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; We can't get on to the Microsoft account. We have the Outlook page with 'Choose your preferred display language but can't move on from there. Also,... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by SquishySponge20, Apr 21, 2019.

1. Xbox one log on

We can't get on to the Microsoft account. We have the Outlook page with 'Choose your preferred display language but can't move on from there. Also, when we have recently logged on, it then says 'Goodbye' almost immediately. Any help much appreciated.

:)

SquishySponge20, Apr 21, 2019
  2. kev edin Win User

Xbox one log in

Have you tried. To log in on the app or pc to see if they let you in 🤔
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

Xbox one log on

Hi Squishy,

Thanks for letting us know you were able to sign in. Iwill go ahead and lock this thread as it has been resolved.

Brad
  4. JeremySzabo Win User

Xbox one log in

I have hard reset console, deleting all games apps data etc. then reinstalled everything, and did new update. Had access to downloaded video content straight away, then started reinstalling fifa. Went to bed content. Tried to log in when home from work
    the next day, and encountered same log in errors again, and continual loadng sign, until error occurs again. My console is still under warranty, but after speaking to live support a few times they say its a software issue not hardware. Im not sure what to
    do.
  5. AridLizard Win User

Xbox one log in

I know it sounds cliché, but have you tried a Power Cycle?

hold the power button on the console for 10 seconds then unplug the console from the wall socket for a minute to clear the cache.

hope this helps.
  6. WPAK Win User

Xbox one log on

Hi there,

can you try loggin in at
    http://account.microsoft.com

and http://account.xbox.com

if both work then there shouldn't be any problem login in to your account.

If you are experiencing issues can you specify on what device you are experiencing the issues, like a PC, mobile, Xbox console or something else?

Let us know the results
Thema:

Xbox one log on

1. Xbox one log on - Similar Threads - log

2. MCPE crashes on logging into xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    MCPE crashes on logging into xbox live: So me and my friend were playing on one of my worlds through xbox live when all of a sudden my game froze and eventually crashed. so i tried to log back in but it would keep freezing on loading up...
  3. My minecraft pocket edition keeps crashing when I log in to Microsoft account.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My minecraft pocket edition keeps crashing when I log in to Microsoft account.: For some reason my Minecraft app was crashing every time I opened the app. And it would automatically sign me in to my microsoft account. In order to by pass the freezing, I had to uninstall the...
  4. Freezing game when I log into microsoft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Freezing game when I log into microsoft account: So literally the whole entire day have been trying to fix my minecraft PE account, every time I enter minecraft it freezes, I deleted my game (sadly losing my survival world) and I re-downloaded...
  5. When i try to log into microsoft, minecraft PE always crashes

in XBoX on Mobile
    When i try to log into microsoft, minecraft PE always crashes: Not sure why but every time i try to log into microsoft my MCPE crashes every time 13e9c852-2e5d-4078-81be-1c4a8d4c56db
  6. microsoft账户用手机登录出现账号或密码错误[Translation-The microsoft account logged in with your phone and...

in XBoX on Mobile
    microsoft账户用手机登录出现账号或密码错误[Translation-The microsoft account logged in with your phone and...: 我在浏览器使用在线软件,需要登录Microsoft账号( 为需要打开OneDrive),用电脑可以正常登录,用手机或者XBOXONE登录,会不停提示“账号或密 错误”,但是账号和密 是正确的。 选择重新建立Microsoft账号,最后会提示“此站点暂时 法使用 此站点正在维护,暂时 法使用,请稍后重试。” [Translation-I use online software in...
  7. Проблема НЕ захода в учётную запись на PS4 -[Translation - The problem is NOT logging into...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Проблема НЕ захода в учётную запись на PS4 -[Translation - The problem is NOT logging into...: Извините что пишу сюда, но иная категория не подходит... Здраствуйте, я столкнулся, видимо, с частой проблемой входа в учутную запись Microsoft в игре Minecraft на консоли PlayStation4. Проблема...
  8. MINECRAFT NOT LOGGING IN!! PLS HELP!!!

in XBoX Accessibility
    MINECRAFT NOT LOGGING IN!! PLS HELP!!!: I have minecraft PE and every time im in one particular area of the us i cant log in to my xbox live account. Whenever i pull up minecraft its always loading and says “logging into microsoft...
  9. Marketplace Inventory Gone After Logging Out From Minecraft

in XBoX on Mobile
    Marketplace Inventory Gone After Logging Out From Minecraft: I logged out of Minecraft for a bit for a friend so he could play, but after he was done and I logged in, all my marketplace inventory disappeared. I really hope I didn't lose everything,...
  10. Logging my son into his account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Logging my son into his account: Every tome we try to log my son into his account so he can play games it will not let him. It keeps telling me to go to account.live.com to fix the problem. Ive done this several tomes and i cant...