Xbox one log on

Discus and support Xbox one log on in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; We can't get on to the Microsoft account. We have the Outlook page with 'Choose your preferred display language but can't move on from there. Also,... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by SquishySponge20, Apr 21, 2019.

1. Xbox one log on

We can't get on to the Microsoft account. We have the Outlook page with 'Choose your preferred display language but can't move on from there. Also, when we have recently logged on, it then says 'Goodbye' almost immediately. Any help much appreciated.

:)

SquishySponge20, Apr 21, 2019
  2. kev edin Win User

Xbox one log in

Have you tried. To log in on the app or pc to see if they let you in 🤔
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

Xbox one log on

Hi Squishy,

Thanks for letting us know you were able to sign in. Iwill go ahead and lock this thread as it has been resolved.

Brad
  4. JeremySzabo Win User

Xbox one log in

I have hard reset console, deleting all games apps data etc. then reinstalled everything, and did new update. Had access to downloaded video content straight away, then started reinstalling fifa. Went to bed content. Tried to log in when home from work
    the next day, and encountered same log in errors again, and continual loadng sign, until error occurs again. My console is still under warranty, but after speaking to live support a few times they say its a software issue not hardware. Im not sure what to
    do.
  5. AridLizard Win User

Xbox one log in

I know it sounds cliché, but have you tried a Power Cycle?

hold the power button on the console for 10 seconds then unplug the console from the wall socket for a minute to clear the cache.

hope this helps.
  6. WPAK Win User

Xbox one log on

Hi there,

can you try loggin in at
    http://account.microsoft.com

and http://account.xbox.com

if both work then there shouldn't be any problem login in to your account.

If you are experiencing issues can you specify on what device you are experiencing the issues, like a PC, mobile, Xbox console or something else?

Let us know the results
Thema:

Xbox one log on

1. Xbox one log on - Similar Threads - log

2. Não consigo logar na minha conta microsoft para jogar Forza no PC[Translation-I can't log...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Não consigo logar na minha conta microsoft para jogar Forza no PC[Translation-I can't log...: Boa noite; Adquiri o Xbox game pass e estava jogando Forza normalmente. Até que 2 dias atrás fui jogar novamente e não obtive mais sucesso. Segue print do erro que acontece ao tentar iniciar o...
  3. 我XBOX无法登录[I can't log in to XBOX]

in XBoX on Consoles
    我XBOX无法登录[I can't log in to XBOX]: 本地组件没有XOBXLIVE服务,求助 代 0X409 0X80040154 系统WIn10专业版 XBOX网站检测正常 [Translation - Local components do not have XOBXLIVE service, help code 0X409 0X80040154 System WIn10 Professional Edition XBOX...
  4. Paid for Microsoft Solitaire Collection through January 2020 and have not been able to log...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Paid for Microsoft Solitaire Collection through January 2020 and have not been able to log...: Have not been able to play a PAID subscription for Microsoft Solitaire Collection since August 2019. Paid for 1 year in January 2019. Can someone help. Thank you,...
  5. Trouble logging into Minecraft?

in XBoX on Mobile
    Trouble logging into Minecraft?: To anyone willing to help, I have been playing Minecraft for quite a few years on mobile. I even used my hotmail account to sign in and make an account that works for Xbox and my mobile game. I...
  6. Still can't log into account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Still can't log into account: Hello. It has been a couple days since I spoke with someone on live chat. They were looking to try to recover my account and I still haven't gotten a response. The main reason I am upset is...
  7. Temporary log ins

in XBoX on Windows
    Temporary log ins: Hi there I run a charity building for young people we have a few gaming PCs some of our users want to be able to come in and play sea of thieves together an issue we have found is that once...
  8. EA log in verification

in XBoX Games and Apps
    EA log in verification: While trying to play xbox live EA games, an EA Log In verification window comes up. An unknown email address is pre populated and seems unchangeable making it impossible for us to log in....
  9. stuck on loading screen when logging into my xbox account

in XBoX on Consoles
    stuck on loading screen when logging into my xbox account: For some reason when I try to login into my main xbox account it just gets stuck on the loading screen, I tried logging into a different account and it worked fine... so its just that one account....
  10. Cant log in and add account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant log in and add account: Yesterday i reseted the password and could play again, today i tried to log in again and before i could even write the passwort it was loading forever. I restarted the xbox a few times, but it was...