Xbox one log on

Discus and support Xbox one log on in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; We can't get on to the Microsoft account. We have the Outlook page with 'Choose your preferred display language but can't move on from there. Also,... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by SquishySponge20, Apr 21, 2019.

1. Xbox one log on

We can't get on to the Microsoft account. We have the Outlook page with 'Choose your preferred display language but can't move on from there. Also, when we have recently logged on, it then says 'Goodbye' almost immediately. Any help much appreciated.

:)

SquishySponge20, Apr 21, 2019
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Xbox one log on

Hi Squishy,

Thanks for letting us know you were able to sign in. Iwill go ahead and lock this thread as it has been resolved.

Brad
  3. WPAK Win User

Xbox one log on

Hi there,

can you try loggin in at
    http://account.microsoft.com

and http://account.xbox.com

if both work then there shouldn't be any problem login in to your account.

If you are experiencing issues can you specify on what device you are experiencing the issues, like a PC, mobile, Xbox console or something else?

Let us know the results
  4. SquishySponge20 Win User

Xbox one log on

Hi. Thanks for getting back to us. We are now sorted.
  5. Juan Lumbreras Win User

Multiple X1's... same GT...??

You can only log on to one Xbox One with an account, it will immediately log you out of any other console when you log on.
  6. SEADRIVE(2) Win User

Can't download profile in xbox 360 emulator

I have 2 xbox ones and can play and log into xbox live on the 360 side of things just fine, so it' not a router setting. However, if I try to log into my most used xbox gamertag and play gears 2 on the other xbox one, it tells me that it cannot log into
    xbox live and to download the gamertag again...I have done this a number of times and still no log into live on the 360 emulated side...I can log into xbox live on my xbox one no problem though.

cheers,

SEADRIVE
Thema:

Xbox one log on

1. Xbox one log on - Similar Threads - log

2. Não consigo logar em minha conta no xbox beta windows [I can't log into my account on Xbox...

in XBoX on Windows
    Não consigo logar em minha conta no xbox beta windows [I can't log into my account on Xbox...: Tento conectar mas da esse erro de internet, sendo que no a internet esta funcionando perfeitamente. windows atualizado, so nao consigo logar na conta e em nem uma outra também. [Translation-I...
  3. Xbox log in issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox log in issue: I have 2 sons who each have an xbox. Older sons works fine and when I log into microsoft acct, see his device. Second sons xbox now has been asking for log in info. I have tried unsuccessfully to...
  4. Não consigo logar no Microsoft Solitaire Collection no iPhone [Translation - I can't log in...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Não consigo logar no Microsoft Solitaire Collection no iPhone [Translation - I can't log in...: Estou com problemas em logar no Microsoft Solitaire Collection no iPhone, até anteontem funcionava bem, de repente não funciona mais. Já entrei no no site do xbox.com e está tudo ok com meu login....
  5. Major bug/problem on my console. Can't log in/add profile.

in XboX Insiders
    Major bug/problem on my console. Can't log in/add profile.: I can't log in or add my profile after rest. I have been in contact with the support and they can't help me. I have in total done reset on the console 4 times with no fix of my problem. The bug...
  6. Extra device? Logging me out.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Extra device? Logging me out.: i was having some problems signing in to my profile and remaining logged in. It kept logging me out just after finishing red dead missions! i removed my profile, did a reset, reset my internet...
  7. Cannot log in my XBO Console - endless spinning wheel

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot log in my XBO Console - endless spinning wheel: I am logged into Xbox live on my desktop, but cannot log in to my console. I get an endless spinning wheel. I checked settings - the console is connected to the internet - tested multiplayer...
  8. No puedo iniciar sesión en Minecraft PE[I can't log in to Minecraft PE]

in XBoX on Mobile
    No puedo iniciar sesión en Minecraft PE[I can't log in to Minecraft PE]: He tratado de iniciar sesión en Xbox Live en Minecraft PE, pero luego de colocar mi correo y la contraseña me aparece el mensaje: “Algo salió mal. Inténtalo de nuevo o prueba en Xbox.com” No...
  9. Logging into XBOX

in XBoX on Consoles
    Logging into XBOX: Hello. When I try and use the Xbox/Xbox gold app or console companion or even just Microsoft I get an error saying I need to sign in on an Xbox. I am signed in on the XBOX 360. I then try to...
  10. I try to log in to Xbox Live and I get an error 80151012

in XBoX on Consoles
    I try to log in to Xbox Live and I get an error 80151012: Good afternoon friends, the problem is that when I log in, I get that error. but not only that now I see another gamertag that is not mine, of course I last a long time without logging in online...