XBOX ONE - looking for a laid back clan - 30yrs (Titanfall)

Discus and support XBOX ONE - looking for a laid back clan - 30yrs (Titanfall) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Forza5 and Dead Rising 3....new to gaming so I would like to have fun and not have a lot of rules. 3e83decf-c4a5-4c2b-bcc9-c55e663e7d7c Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MetalWarrior303, May 31, 2014.

1. XBOX ONE - looking for a laid back clan - 30yrs (Titanfall)

Forza5 and Dead Rising 3....new to gaming so I would like to have fun and not have a lot of rules.

:)

MetalWarrior303, May 31, 2014
  2. jsbhoy88
    jsbhoy88 Guest
    Looking for an Xbox One BF4 community.

looking for a clan on xbox one, no kids just laid back people who like to play competitively.

jsbhoy88, May 31, 2014
  3. Clones88
    Clones88 Guest

Looking for a clan who is laid back, but also compete in clan tournaments.

Clones88, May 31, 2014
  4. Up1nSpace
    Up1nSpace Guest

Stop buy omgnetwork.enjin.com/forum when you get time its a over 30 clan and laid back. and we do have members playing Titanfall and other games on the XB1....

Up1nSpace, Jun 1, 2014
  5. Up1nSpace Win User

Stop buy omgnetwork.enjin.com/forum when you get time its a over 30 clan and laid back. and we do have members playing Titanfall and other games on the XB1....
  6. jsbhoy88 Win User

looking for a clan on xbox one, no kids just laid back people who like to play competitively.
  7. Clones88 Win User

Looking for a clan who is laid back, but also compete in clan tournaments.
  8. Miss Wotsit Win User

looking for a laid back clan

Hi there,

feel free to check out www.cravethegame.net we are cross platform, have been going for over 3 years and we are 18+ fun, friendly and just enjoy teaming up with others and having a good old fashioned laugh in the process!
  9. coolbowers Win User

looking for a laid back clan

Hey Gamers I have a team that's well structured and is full of characters what i and my team is looking for is easy going laid back people that want to meet new people and want to have a good time. The age range for the team is 14-29 years of age and really
    want to meet new people and just want to have a good time and kick back shooting some online peeps. If you are interested please follow this link and add my Gamertag hope to look forward to meet you guys and girls on the battlefield and online. www.ultimategamerstudio.com
    If the link doesn't work please contact me on xbox live.
Thema:

1. XBOX ONE - looking for a laid back clan - 30yrs (Titanfall) - Similar Threads - looking laid clan

2. Mature Gamer looking for a good laid back group

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mature Gamer looking for a good laid back group: Im a 33 yr old mature gamer looking for a good home. Looking for a multi-game lay out. Not trying to be labeled under one game. I play BF4, destiny, Hardliners, Neverwinter, and egerly waiting on...
  3. Looking for laid back people to raid with.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for laid back people to raid with.: Super chill, not try hard. message for details. 7aa6fbb9-38cf-4540-a2a2-e3b720933be8
  4. 42 year old gamer looking for a laid back and fun Clan....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    42 year old gamer looking for a laid back and fun Clan....: Like the title posted above I am 42 year old gamer that games after a hard day at work. Trying to find a clan for older gamers to game with I don't move so fast with the young ones. I play a lot...
  5. Looking for laid back destiny players to do raids with XD

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for laid back destiny players to do raids with XD: Im really friendly tbh, im looking for relaxed and drama-free players, send me a friend request and ty! XP Gt: c7880c5c-8247-49c4-9d40-b1aad4ee6177
  6. Looking for a laid back clan, or just some friends.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for a laid back clan, or just some friends.: Hello, I'm new to the Xbox One and I was just hoping to find a clan, or a group of fun individuals to play with. The games I currently own: Sunset Overdrive Titanfall Deluxe Edition Assassin's...
  7. Looking for Xbox One casual/laid back clan/gaming community - Destiny primary

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for Xbox One casual/laid back clan/gaming community - Destiny primary: Basically I'm looking for a group of people to play some games with. I've been hitting the throttle on Destiny a lot over the past few weeks, so I'd like some friendly people to play regularly...
  8. looking for a laid back clan

in XBoX Games and Apps
    looking for a laid back clan: hi im 27 im looking for a laid back clan where gamer tag changes dont matter ec0578b6-c943-4869-a950-477345175d5f
  9. looking for laid back people for xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    looking for laid back people for xbox 360: Hi my gamer tag is . I play xbox 360. I mostly play destiny call of duty, and a bunch of other games that I can't list. I'm looking to game with new people who r laid back but respectful and...
  10. Laid Back Mature Clan Looking for Members

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Laid Back Mature Clan Looking for Members: We started out as a TitanFall Clan that formed on TitanFallForums.net. We were known as the VoTF Clan (Veterans of The Forums). Today, we have over 95 members (and growing) from the US, UK,...