Xbox One: Looking For Friends or Clan

Discus and support Xbox One: Looking For Friends or Clan in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Looking for mature and fun people to play games with and hangout on Xbox One and help with achievements on Xbox 360 games. Gamertag: SubcityDayze... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SuncityAngel, Jan 19, 2014.

1. SuncityAngel
    SuncityAngel Guest

Looking for mature and fun people to play games with and hangout on Xbox One and help with achievements on Xbox 360 games. Gamertag: SubcityDayze

Games List:

Xbox 360 Games: Black Ops 1 & 2

Xbox One: Dead Rising 3 (so far)

:)

SuncityAngel, Jan 19, 2014
  2. Alpha Imoogi
    Alpha Imoogi Guest
    Looking for friends or a clan or whatever....

I usually play with one friend and im looking for other people to play with i play both zombies and multiplayer on bo2 on xbox 360, im just looking for people to play with whether it be friends or a clan or whatever.

Alpha Imoogi, Jan 19, 2014
  3. Looking for clan

Add me on xbox one just started new clan with a few friends looking for players who are active and interested in clan wars and climbing the ranks

UpsetRabbit7647, Jan 19, 2014
  4. Dorotheo
    Dorotheo Guest

Always down for achievement hunting. FR sent! Xbox One: Looking For Friends or Clan :)

Dorotheo, Jan 24, 2014
  5. UpsetRabbit7647 Win User

Looking for clan

Add me on xbox one just started new clan with a few friends looking for players who are active and interested in clan wars and climbing the ranks
  6. Manic Minato Win User

Looking to join a laid back, no b/s, no drama clan?

I'm looking to join a clan. All of my friends became inactive from Xbox Live one by one.
  7. Dorotheo Win User

Always down for achievement hunting. FR sent! :)
  8. Gillette 73 Win User

Looking for friends/clan

hi roadrunner a few of our members have ryse and are very welcoming , we play for fun have a look hun www.gamerkitten.com
  9. DoHxCHAOS Win User

Looking for friends/clan

The disciples of hell is the clan for you then we are both upper 20s and play hardcore only we are also ranked first in the platinum division on clan wars message me for info
Thema:

1. Xbox One: Looking For Friends or Clan - Similar Threads - Looking Friends Clan

2. Looking for an active clan/new friends

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for an active clan/new friends: Hello everyone, I'm looking for a clan and new friends. I play a wide variety of games and I'm looking for a community and people to play with. Any clans out there Looking? 29 here....
  3. Older gamer looking for friends, clan, team to play Ghost Recon, Mass Effect and The Division.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Older gamer looking for friends, clan, team to play Ghost Recon, Mass Effect and The Division.: I am looking for fun, mature and easy going guys who are interested in playing: Ghost Recon, Mass Effect Andromeda and The Division. I am looking for team, clan and or group of friends who want...
  4. Looking for a family friendly gamer clan

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for a family friendly gamer clan: Hello there. I'm looking for a family friendly gamer clan to join up with. Preferably one that welcomes new members & their kin. (My wife & I are keen gamers so is my nephew)...
  5. Looking for group/friends/clan on 360 for destiny

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for group/friends/clan on 360 for destiny: none of my friends made the jump. Gt=. 30 and climbing. 2a90c5f7-c804-4a36-8c27-e4d8491560b1
  6. Looking for GTA V clan,crew,friends

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for GTA V clan,crew,friends: I mostly do missions and heists. I am level 27 but have plenty experience. PS4 LvL 179. I also have access to everything except helicopters. I can play any role such as driver,sniper, demolition...
  7. Looking for friendly clan / party/ friends

in XBoX on Consoles
    Looking for friendly clan / party/ friends: Hey guys been out the game for a bit but just fired up the Xbox one and ready to get back involved I'm looking for a clan/friends to chat with and game with! 27 from London UK currently at playing...
  8. Looking for Friendly Clan

in XBoX on Consoles
    Looking for Friendly Clan: After about 3-4 years out of gaming I finally have myself an Xbox One. I used to run a Clan back in the 360 days and used to enjoy the community aspect. I am looking for a Friendly clan who plays...
  9. Looking for small clan or friends.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Looking for small clan or friends.: I'm still on 360, games I have is cod blacks ops 1, mw3. Fifa 15,16. Red dead redemption and battlefield 4. Looking just really to.plan with people. Message me on Xbox thanks...
  10. Looking for a fun friendly clan to join

in XBoX on Consoles
    Looking for a fun friendly clan to join: hey guys hows it going, I'm currently looking to find an xbox one friends group who game on a variety of games that I would be able to join, I do stream most of the new releases and I'm in the...