Xbox one lost in repair facility

Discus and support Xbox one lost in repair facility in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have received the email Nov.6.2014 saying my Xbox one is on its way and I should be able to track it with the tracking number they provided me. It is... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by B RIse Up, Nov 18, 2014.

1. B RIse Up
    B RIse Up Guest

I have received the email Nov.6.2014 saying my Xbox one is on its way and I should be able to track it with the tracking number they provided me. It is now Nov.18. And the tracking number does not work. I've had called customer support 4 times in the
    past 4 days. No one can help me. FedEx can't help. Trust me I've called multiple times. Xbox support can't help. What am I suppose to do. File charges. What does it take for YOU Microsoft to take responsbility that you guys misplaced my Xbox One. I have been
    a loyal customer since Return of Castle wolfenstien on Xbox live.Help someone!

:)

B RIse Up, Nov 18, 2014
  2. TECHNOx420
    TECHNOx420 Guest
    Xbox One Power Supply Issue (No power)

Since its a US console and the xbox one it isn't released in Singapore yet you would need to send your psu into the US hardware facility for repair. or you can try ebay for a new one.

TECHNOx420, Nov 18, 2014
  3. ll DELUXE ll
    ll DELUXE ll Guest
    Scammed by Microsoft

So I purchased the day one edition xbox one, which had the special day one edition stamped controller with it. After a month of regualr use, the left pumper on the controller just stopped working, no mis use or damage aside from wear and tear. I submit a
    repair order and senf the controller via UPS to the repair facility following all of Microsoft's instructions. That was January 30. I searched the status today and see that my order had been cancelled, and still no day one edition controller returned to me.
    I contacted support this morning, only to find out that my controller had likely been lost at the repair facility, and that i would need to make another repair order and send the shipping number I had with my original controller that i sent. But like most
    people, once i saw that my controller had been confimred delivery at the facility, i threw away the shipping number invoice not thinking i would need it almost 2 months later. So here i am, *** by Microsoft without my controller. That what you get for being
    a loyal Xbox guy since 2001, go out and drop 500 day one only to get a broken controller that i payed almost 20 dollars in UPS shipping just to have sent off to Microsoft and never seen again.

ll DELUXE ll, Nov 18, 2014
  4. TECHNOx420 Win User

Xbox One Power Supply Issue (No power)

Since its a US console and the xbox one it isn't released in Singapore yet you would need to send your psu into the US hardware facility for repair. or you can try ebay for a new one.
  5. Smwutches Win User

I broke my disc drive. Can I get it repaired?

Microsoft is the only authorized repair facility for consoles, however they no longer repair original Xbox 360 consoles, only the Slim and E versions. Having it repaired by anyone else is a violation of the terms of service and can risk your console being
    banned.
  6. Spazpol Win User

trying to ship my xbox controller

Trying to ship out my Xbox controller for repairs but the shipping label won't print and I don't know the address to the repair facility does anybody know the address
    What country are you shipping from?
  7. CODukes4 Win User

Scammed by Microsoft

I would have expected the turn around time to be a month+ to send in a controller, have it processed and another sent back out. Combine that with being a busy person I might not have called to check on it in 4+ weeks. I wouldn't have intentionally thrown
    away a receipt, but it wouldn't surprise me if someone misplaced it after a month... especially if he checked the tracking info and saw that it arrived at the microsoft facility.

It is all microsofts fault that the controller was lost, but he can't prove it....so it becomes his fault. I'm not going to sit here and ridicule someone because they misplaced a receipt for a defective product which was subsequently lost at the microsoft
    repair facility. /my thoughts in this thread
  8. Wishcatcher Win User

Xbox one Repair. Is it lost?

Hi,

Dont panic, delivery on the 4th a Friday ( they dont work the Week-end ) so the repair process will start this Monday or tommorrow. As they told you on the repair process, it can take up to 3 weeks to get it… Please be patient ;)

Regards
Thema:

1. Xbox one lost in repair facility - Similar Threads - lost repair facility

2. Xbox one Repair. Is it lost?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one Repair. Is it lost?: I sent my xbox one in for repairs as it wouldn't turn on I checked the ups delivery tracking system and it says it was delivered on the 4th this month but when I go to check the repair status on...
  3. Sent in Xbox to be repaired. They factory reset it so I lost all my DLC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sent in Xbox to be repaired. They factory reset it so I lost all my DLC: Hello I got a repair service order on the 15th of this month and sent my Xbox in to be repaired on the 17th. It would only turn on for a few seconds before shutting itself off. I just had it...
  4. Has Microsoft lost my Xbox after repair?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Has Microsoft lost my Xbox after repair?: So, my xbox one died x in September after only a few months. I sent it off to the repair centre in Germany using UPS at the start of October. I get an email saying its been received, and am told...
  5. Same as others - lost all and cannot sign in. Refund or repair Microsoft please

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Same as others - lost all and cannot sign in. Refund or repair Microsoft please: Same as others - lost all and cannot sign in. Refund or repair Microsoft please. Game will not sign me in. Gives a message eventually - 'This in App purchase is no longer available in Microsoft...
  6. Factory reset by Microsoft during repair, all game saves now lost.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Factory reset by Microsoft during repair, all game saves now lost.: I sent console in for disk player not reading disk. I have been off line with my console for three months due to no internet, all my games are backed up on a 2TB external HDD (50+ games). All my...
  7. Xbox One X Scorpio Repair - Lost Collectable Retail Packaging

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X Scorpio Repair - Lost Collectable Retail Packaging: Hi, My Xbox One X Scorpio Edition had a fault and I sent it off in original packaging for repair. When it came back it came back brown-boxed. So what happened to my collectable console...
  8. whats going on with my xbox repair? lost?

in XBoX on Consoles
    whats going on with my xbox repair? lost?: not sure if this is the right section. i recently sent my xbox one off for repair it was received by the repair centre on the 30th and was repaired on the 31st now its the 6th and they still...
  9. Console Sent for Repair Instead Received New Console, Have Now Lost All Recent Save Data

in XBoX on Consoles
    Console Sent for Repair Instead Received New Console, Have Now Lost All Recent Save Data: Hi There, as the above reads I recently sent my Xbox One console in for repair, issue being wireless adapter fail in the console itself. From the issue obviously no game saves were being backed up...
  10. All saved games lost after warranty repair on Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    All saved games lost after warranty repair on Xbox 360: I recently got my Xbox 360 (or an Xbox 360, anyway) back after waiting a few weeks for a warranty repair and discovered that all of my saved games were gone. The product had a defect that caused...