Xbox one lost my Saved Games for KoTR

Discus and support Xbox one lost my Saved Games for KoTR in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; started my Xbox one to play KoTR today but all my games seemed to be gone. The game won't even launch and I'm not sure it's still installed. It is in... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Speedynu98, Jan 23, 2018.

1. Speedynu98
    Speedynu98 Guest

started my Xbox one to play KoTR today but all my games seemed to be gone. The game won't even launch and I'm not sure it's still installed. It is in the options menu to play but it won't launch. What can I do recover the work I've put into this game?

:)

Speedynu98, Jan 23, 2018
  2. Ourkman
    Ourkman Guest
    AC4 saved game disappeared and replaced -- help please!

My son's Assassin's Creed 4 saved game disappeared and was replaced with my other son's saved game. We've tried shutting down/unplugging/restarting. Also making sure that only one profile (the one with the "lost" game) is signed in. My saved game and
    my other son's saved game are both intact.

Any ideas on how to fix this? How could this even happen? We don't have the flexibilty to move saved games/profiles around on Xbox One (like we could with 360), correct?

Could we recover it from the Cloud? If so, how?

Thanks in advance!

Ourkman, Jan 23, 2018
  3. New star wars game to be revealed next week

Its between Rouge Squadron or KOTR as best star wars games for me

WonderfulWest, Jan 23, 2018
  4. Daft Badger Win User

Star Wars The Old Republic for Xbox

Isn't KOTOR already availabe on Xbox back comp?
    KOTOR is,KOTR isn't.

KOTR is a mmo & on pc only.
  5. Obsessive Power Win User

Star Wars The Old Republic for Xbox

Isn't KOTOR already availabe on Xbox back comp?
    KOTOR is,KOTR isn't.

KOTR is a mmo & on pc only.

KOTOR is on console and PC. SWTOR is PC only.
  6. WonderfulWest Win User

New star wars game to be revealed next week

Its between Rouge Squadron or KOTR as best star wars games for me
  7. Daft Badger Win User

What game(s) would you like to see on the Xbox One?

^^ This & Star Wars KOTR
  8. SpacedTrout5 Win User

Xbox Live Cloud Save

You missed the point entirely.

Xbox Life Cloud Save continued syncing with my local Xbox One hard drive every time I started the game. The complete safe was never lost, otherwise the sync would have restored it.

When part of my information disappeared, the sync still happened, but treated the new version -- with the missing data -- as official, and overwrite the other save (that was not missing anything) with the one that was.

Cloud save worked to back up my save, but could not recognize that my save had mysteriously lost some data.
Thema:

1. Xbox one lost my Saved Games for KoTR - Similar Threads - lost Saved Games

2. Lost saved game in Astroneer

in XBoX on Windows
    Lost saved game in Astroneer: I was playing Astroneer, when my computer lost internet connection. After restoring the internet and rebooting the computer, my current game save on Astroneer was gone. I also check the game on my...
  3. Save lost at a lot of games

in XBoX on Windows
    Save lost at a lot of games: Hi, I play at Ori and the Will of Wisps, Control, Call of the sea, Carion etc. on the Xbox game pass PC. I have a problem with the games.All the games is normal, except when the gamse made a...
  4. Lost saved game data

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost saved game data: Hi please can you help. My daughter has logged onto her xbox today and all her saved data, fifa21, fortnight Minecraft etc has disappeared. The only thing that has happened is we lost wifi...
  5. My saves were lost in the game forza horizon 4

in XBoX on Windows
    My saves were lost in the game forza horizon 4: My saves were lost in the game forza horizon 4, although if you go to the account there are all achievements, and when the game starts, everything is like a clean slate, how can I fix it?...
  6. Lost save game progress while using cloud streaming

in XboX Insiders
    Lost save game progress while using cloud streaming: I have a game save that I am playing on Series X and via cloud gaming. Twice, now, I've lost some of my save game progress after playing via the cloud. The first time my lost progress was...
  7. XBOX Game Pass on PC Ori Will of Wisps Save Games repeatedly lost / unable to play

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX Game Pass on PC Ori Will of Wisps Save Games repeatedly lost / unable to play: Playing Ori and the Will of the Wisps on PC through XBOX Game Pass and am constantly losing save progress. If I do not exit the game, all of the save games look fine, can be copied, I can load...
  8. Lost game save

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost game save: So, I recently tried to load my game on someone else's Xbox and it started to sync the data. However, because the internet was very slow, I cancelled that and then it started a brand new game. I...
  9. Lost game save

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost game save: So, I recently tried to load my game on someone else's Xbox and it started to sync the data. However, because the internet was very slow, I cancelled that and then it started a brand new game. I...
  10. Recover some lost game data 2 - how to ensure local data is saved?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Recover some lost game data 2 - how to ensure local data is saved?: Hi there - I just created a question not too long ago here:...