Xbox one madden 15 bundle

Discus and support Xbox one madden 15 bundle in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I want to buy the xbox one madden 15 bundle this weekend but I herd that there's some issue going on when redeeming the code for the game so my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by George0517, Aug 27, 2014.

1. George0517
    George0517 Guest

I want to buy the xbox one madden 15 bundle this weekend but I herd that there's some issue going on when redeeming the code for the game so my question is if it's still and issue or did it get fixed already?

:)

George0517, Aug 27, 2014
  2. x24hrs2livex
    x24hrs2livex Guest
    New Xbox One bundle available for preorder

You can preorder the Madden 15 Xbox One bundle from the MS Store A $399 price tag isnt bad if you need a new console and like Madden.

x24hrs2livex, Aug 27, 2014
  3. BobMcFly247
    BobMcFly247 Guest
    Xbox One Madden 15 Bundle

If the code was accepted and the purchase process was finished but the game ist still not in your download queue please contact customer support by phone. They should be able to help you out with this.

BobMcFly247, Aug 27, 2014
  4. BobMcFly247 Win User

When redeeming a code usually after the last step of the purchase the game will automatically be put in your download queue. You do not need to go to the market place to purchase it there.

Please have a look at the queue if the game is still downloading.

If not please try to redeem your code again, maybe the purchase was not totally finished.
  5. WaxyNebula59632 Win User

I've run into this same problem. It accepted the code but there is no download in my queue. I've typed in the code into my account on both my laptop as well my console. I've also restarted the console and there is still no download. Please help.
  6. BobMcFly247 Win User

If the code was accepted and the purchase process was finished but the game ist still not in your download queue please contact customer support by phone. They should be able to help you out with this.
  7. NxtDoc1851 Win User

I want a value based bundle to buy.

As the above posts state. There are plenty of kinect-less based bundles about to release.

Madden 15 bundle on August 26th.

Fifa 15 bundle on September 26th

Sunset Overdrive bundle on October 28th

Call of Duty: 927 (j/k) Advanced Warfighter bundle on November 4th
  8. NxtDoc1851 Win User

I am Getting a Playstation 4 But I Still Want an Xbox One

No problem buddy, I am just trying to help you out. I know you have little maneuverability with the upcoming purchase. But educating and helping your cause is always good. What about the

Madden 15 bundle on August 26th.

Fifa 15 bundle on September 26th
Thema:

1. Xbox one madden 15 bundle - Similar Threads - madden bundle

2. Madden NFL 20 wasn't included in my One S Bundle despite saying it is on the website

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Madden NFL 20 wasn't included in my One S Bundle despite saying it is on the website: I recently Purchased an Xbox One S star wars bundle and on the website it said that Stars Wars Jedi Fallen Order, 1 month trials of Game pass, Xbox live gold, 1 month of EA access, and Madden NFL...
  3. I've bought a bundle with fifa 19 and madden 19 on xbox one but madden doesn't show up for...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I've bought a bundle with fifa 19 and madden 19 on xbox one but madden doesn't show up for...: WHen i tried to download the games from the bundle screen on the store it only downloaded fifa 19, madden's page doesn't give me an option to download it but it says i already own it, and madden...
  4. madden 16 season edition bundle

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    madden 16 season edition bundle: Ive never got my 22 pro packs need help 60581de3-f540-47b1-94a9-47b349ee09cd
  5. Purchased the Madden 15 bundle for my son.. How do we download the actual game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased the Madden 15 bundle for my son.. How do we download the actual game?: Purchased the Madden 15 Bundle for my son. How do we download the actual game? Thanks! 11d33638-f377-4098-8ec4-bb243f0eb6f6
  6. Madden 2015 Bundle

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Madden 2015 Bundle: I received an XBox One w/ Madden 2015 bundle. I entered my redeem code for the game and the code was accepted but I don't have the game or an option to download the game. What do I do now?...
  7. Madden Bundle Download Not Showing / Chat Stumped

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Madden Bundle Download Not Showing / Chat Stumped: Hello. I purchased an XBox One yesterday, the Madden 15 bundle, new, from a retail store (lst one they had). Before setting up the system (TV was taken by the wife), I read through the materials...
  8. Setting up our account on a pre-owned Xbox One w/Madden bundle

in XBoX on Consoles
    Setting up our account on a pre-owned Xbox One w/Madden bundle: Hi, we just bought a pre-owned Xbox One w/Madden 18 bundle. When we turned on the console the previous owner's profile icon/screen name displays in the upper left side. We were able to...
  9. Cant purchase bundle in Madden

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant purchase bundle in Madden: I am trying to purchase points in Madden 18 and it keeps on saying "We're having trouble processing your payment and we'd like to get it sorted out". It has been doing this for the past 4 days....
  10. Does the Madden console bundle have the same size hard drive than the basic $399 Xbox one ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does the Madden console bundle have the same size hard drive than the basic $399 Xbox one ...: Are there any differences in the consoles, themselves or included accessories? I've been putting off buying an Xbox One, but with this coming week's free game deal and The Master Chief Collection...